Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So who is NOT buying the Wind Raider?

So who is NOT buying the Wind Raider?

TheFwoosh have just put up their First Look for the Wind Raider and I want to know who is not buying it.

I am hoping there is quite a few of you who can't afford it or don't have the room for it because I want two and it sucks that I have to face the WSOD to get it

Damn it looks so good but I thank you all who don't want one or can't afford one.

It will be taken for the ass if I miss out in December

I do not like vehicles, i will not be buying one.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Count me in for one of them. I don't know how or why anyone who collects the figures and beasts would not want that thing. It is AWESOME. Twenty times better than many figures.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Heroic Warrior
    Only vehicle I'd consider is the purple shark thing. That was always my favorite one. I'm pretty sure I have the Wind Raider, but I don't have much memories of it.

I'll be skipping the wind raider. Too many other things I want more. Gotta make cuts somewhere.
    "The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

-Chancellor Palpatine

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    When the possibility of vehicles was first raised I promised myself no vehicles unless they are "living" or "intelligent". So the cats I'm all for, Horses, Turbodactyl, etc. I'd also get Stridor and a Filmation Attack Trak because they have a sort of robotic intelligence.

For me it's all about the characters. Vehicles and buildings and such I don't have really enough room to display. So unless the vehicle is also sort of a character it's an easy no for me.

It saves me quite a bit of cash and space making that decision, but lord help me if they make a Battle Bones.

Heroic Warrior
    I`m very open minded for other people`s opnions, but this thing is so awesome, I hardly can`t imagine, that someone doesn`t want one... I´ll buy several of these....

Heroic Warrior
    I drank the Wind Raider cool aid count me in for one.Last item I am going to get for the year.

My problem is im only going to be 1
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Heroic Warrior
    I would really like to get the Wind Raider. I always wanted one for the vintage line. However because of cost and space, and especially it being at Christmas time, I PROBABLY will not be getting it. It is not a decision I will be making for sure until the last minute and knowing what my financial situation is at the time, butI will most likely have to unfortionately pass up.

Don't get me wrong, I like vehicles and I even like the original Wind Raider. But I just don't feel the need to buy this one. With some of the things that were said by some of the people behind MOTUC in the last week or two, I decided to be really, really picky about what I purchase from this line from now on. If it doesn't absolutely knock my socks off, I'm not going to bother going through the unnecessary nightmare of trying to purchase it the day it goes on sale or waiting for it to show up on the secondary market.

Actually the only figure I want that has been announced is Demo-Man. I'm sort of on the fence about Shadow Weaver.
    1 of 200 active He-Man.org members.

I would like to get one, but I won't be home during the sale date...so I dunno what I'm gona do yet. We'll see.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    I wish I could have the Wind Raider in lieu of freaking Swift Wind...ugh.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

The wind raider cannot be denied. Too beautiful to not have.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    I really want it, logistics (€€€€€) might be the only problem.

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    Display space is an issue,
    especially with vehicles and playsets
    but the Wind Raider is a must have for me!

I'm pretty much making exceptions all the
    time for all of the most iconic large items.
    They are too cool to skip!

The Wind Raider is totally awesome,
    I love the all the details and how everything is sculpted and painted
    vs decals.
    I couldn't understand why anyone would honestly want to skip the Wind Raider.
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

Heroic Warrior
    i will safe teh lein and buy many.

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    So in six months we go from no vehicles to 3 flying things that I need to hang from the roof... Can't wait.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

I love the Wind Raider - it looks awesome.

But it arrives in December (bad timing) and I'm running out of space. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to pass.

Heroic Warrior
    I've had a look at the Fwoosh review and Yeah I kinda want it....might solve where Snake MAA goes with the vintage style head....

I can't wait for the wind raider, my only beef is that the handles are on the inside, covering a lot of the dials and buttons. Even the art shows them on the outside. I think it waisted most of the sculpting the 4H did for it. Don't get me wrong, still gonna buy, it looks amazing.

It's the Wind Raider, people!!!!!

I'm Definitely buying one. I might have bought two but with the price increase, even though it's only $5, I will just be buying one.

I'm very excited for it because it wasn't released as part of the 200X line. So this remake is something for which I'm excited.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

With the sub, aren't we locked in or did that change. I'll get one even if I have to fight that cruddy amateur website.
    ----------------------------------
    Joe

My G.I.Joe page
    Facebook
    EBAY
    D&J Toys - Display Bases and more!

Definitely going to try to get one! I hope Mattel make enough for all of us who want one!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I am hoping there is quite a few of you who can't afford it or don't have the room for it because I want two and it sucks that I have to face the WSOD to get it
    And thanks for showering such great wishes upon fellow MOTU fans. Even Skeletor from A Christmas Special would have something better to say.

OK seriously with the "taken for the ass" stuff it sounds stupid......don't we already have enough crap sayings floating around everywhere without making up new ones? It don't even make sense.

I don't plan on buying one because I never had one, and I can't spend $45 on one thing right now...But I would love to have one, but chances are I never will because they will go for way too much later on Ebay, it won't be something I'll miss in my collection though if I can't eventually get one. I want the Attack Track more, because I actually had that.

Quote Originally Posted by J_Man View Post
    With the sub, aren't we locked in or did that change. I'll get one even if I have to fight that cruddy amateur website.
    I don't think it was ever included in the sub
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; October 17, 2011 at 12:44am.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!