Thread: Snake MAA as revealed or with TJ parts?

Snake MAA as revealed or with TJ parts?

Let's let Matty see where the majority of fans stand on the possible changes.

I vote for the TJ arms and legs, with one furry boot and all the original armor on the arm and leg. Moustached second MAA head. Long loin cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by cayman shen View Post
    Let's let Matty see where the majority of fans stand on the possible changes.

I vote for the TJ arms and legs, with one furry boot and all the original armor on the arm and leg. Moustached second MAA head. Long loin cloth.
    Considering that an extra head wont be happening, I'd rather Mattel keep this figure as-is, and save a Roboto/TJ fusion MAA for a future figure slot ("Battleground MAA" with 200X cannon and head?).

I just want to know what game they are playing bringing up Trap Jaw or Roboto? Are we missing a hint here, in that his hand is removeable, as in he'll have the 200x arm cannon? Cause why else would we want freaking Roboto or Trapjaw Parts?

Is no one else picking this up? Is no one else getting this?

Oh and where's the poll? I see none.

I dont wont changes on Snake Arms.
    Iwant the Figure just as shown on Nycc.

No changes on the body please.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I just want to know what game they are playing bringing up Trap Jaw or Roboto? Are we missing a hint here, in that his hand is removeable, as in he'll have the 200x arm cannon? Cause why else would we want freaking Roboto or Trapjaw Parts?
    I believe it's because 200X MAA wasn't just wearing a green wet-suit, his green under-armor was all techno'd out, so I think they're trying to re-create that look with Roboto and/or TJ parts--someone did a mock-up of it in one of the other Snake MAA threads, and I'm sure it'll get posted here soon enough.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Honestly, without the second head or cannon, I only want the armor colored gray/silver. That's it.

I couldn't care much less about him getting 200X-ed with techy armor or whatnot. The bare head would've been great, but silver armor will satisfy me.

If it doesn't come with him, it needs to be in the next Weapons Pak!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    the comment worries me. i dont want to see roboto/trapjaw shared parts. would not want a roboto gun to replace his hand. i want a gun cannon that gos over the hand & an extra head.
    either keep him the way he is or the snake armor colors.

Heroic Warrior
    Keep as is.

Keep as is as well. Only thing different should be new parts not swapped. Like new head or arm cannon, no horde prime/roboto optic/trapjaw/manefaces/ parts please.

As revealed for me, preferably with Draego Man's weapons
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

I'm Anime Hyper-Detailed Battle_Brak's Avatar
    I think he looks much better with the Roboto/Trap Jaw parts. Otherwise he is way too similar to the MAA we already got.

I'm up for a Roboto left arm and Trapjaw left foot.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Please leave it as is but add new accessories like a helmetless head and canon.

Nobody is complaining about the figure being bad in concept. The main complain is that it is severely lacking as it's almost a 1:1 repaint. There is no incentive to want this if you already own the original Man-At-Arms MOTUC figure.

I am so done talking about this figure, I could care less what they do with him, hahaha.

I think you forgot to start the actual poll!!!!!

Anyway, considering they have no additional budget for new tooling of extra head and 200X-like arm-cannon: Keep the repaint as it is, please!

Reserve the money for tooling of new head and cannon for next MAA variant with silver armor.
    Last edited by Sabretooth; October 25, 2011 at 11:48pm.

Keep it as it is.

I want him to be able to double as vintage toy colours Man-At-Arms.

I would prefer the original release with silver or grey armor.

that said, i can't complain about it being nearly a 100% repaint if they change out the legs and arms. at least it will be substantially different from the original MAA and worthy of displaying.

Ilver and/ or tech parts.
    The NYCC version is too lazy

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    I don't want Trap Jaw arms. I want Roboto arms & TJ/Roboto thighs, just like in that custom that's been shown in the many SMAA threads as well as grey or silver armor. But definitely one of the two options to make this variant worth it to me. That's how I'd like to display a Snake MAA figure, as I'd want it to look quite a bit different on my shelf compared to the first MAA figure.

If not, no big deal. I'll just skip it since I don't have the sub.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    the comment worries me. i dont want to see roboto/trapjaw shared parts. would not want a roboto gun to replace his hand. i want a gun cannon that gos over the hand & an extra head.
    Who said he'll have the Roboto gun? There's no $$ for extra additional parts, so it would be just one attachment and it could just as easily be Roboto's hand & not the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    I am so done talking about this figure, I could care less what they do with him, hahaha.
    ...and yet here you are in another SMAA thread.
    Last edited by marndt8448; October 29, 2011 at 06:31pm.

Gimme a more Techno Armor MAA!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.