View Poll Results: Which shirts do you want to become Org shirts?

Voters
352. You may not vote on this poll

185 52.56%

109 30.97%

25 7.10%

81 23.01%

54 15.34%

15 4.26%

59 16.76%

29 8.24%

31 8.81%

46 13.07%

29 8.24%

35 9.94%

40 11.36%

96 27.27%

32 9.09%

67 19.03%

121 34.38%

53 15.06%

94 26.70%

67 19.03%

40 11.36%

23 6.53%

31 8.81%

53 15.06%

60 17.05%

42 11.93%

46 13.07%

36 10.23%

56 15.91%

80 22.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He-Man.org Official T-Shirt Final Vote Poll

He-Man.org Official T-Shirt Final Vote Poll

OK this one is for all the marbles, the top 9 shirts will go on to become official Org shirts!!

You can vote for as many of the 30 designs as you like, but you only get one chance to submit your choices so make your selections count!

If for some reason the images are not visible then please refrain from voting and notify me, I want everyone to be able to see the shirts so they can make the best of their vote!

Please look carefully, sometimes the number of the shirt appears before and sometimes after, we have no control how vbulletin formats the image. So make sure you are voting for the right ones.

If for some reason the images do not load I have created a zip file that has all 30 images, you can download this in order to vote.

These are not final designs. Please vote more for the concept and less for the actual artwork.

This poll will close on Friday October 28th 2011

Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Lots of great t-shirts here!

My absolute favorite is #18, "REBEL". If it doesn't make the list, I'll boycott ALL the shirts!
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Can someone tell me what #11 means? I don't get it. I read it backwards, forwards, and upside down.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon... now going green with TMNT!

Quote Originally Posted by TJRules View Post
    Can someone tell me what #11 means? I don't get it. I read it backwards, forwards, and upside down.
    King Hsss Reversed shoulders....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Movie mayhem!
    I was thinking maybe we should combine votes for 6 and 15 since they are the same design just different colors.

A Defender of Grayskull coolapex's Avatar
    So many cool shirts! Which one will take the prize?! I like them all but I think my vote goes to MOTU Horder.

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    I was thinking maybe we should combine votes for 6 and 15 since they are the same design just different colors.
    No because we have a limited 9 slots for shirts we need to know which version of the shirt fans like better. They voted both of them in so its only fair to let the fans decide which (or both) will go through

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    though I prefer one colour over the other, I agree. NOt hardly fair, unless you add both votes together to be one shirt vote.

I also think 9 and 23 should be one shirt, as it's basically the same shirt. I voted for the one I prefer, and I do prefer one, but it is the same deal. I'd hate it not to get made because people who liked it had to split votes.

If you did that for the grayskull movie year shirts, at this point they'd be 18 votes, which is actually pretty good.

And for the .Orger shirts it'd be 22 which is also a really good vote number.

So come on, do this thing. Both those designs are ranking popular, and high, if you combine the two listings for the same design.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    though I prefer one colour over the other, I agree. NOt hardly fair, unless you add both votes together to be one shirt vote.

I also think 9 and 23 should be one shirt, as it's basically the same shirt. I voted for the one I prefer, and I do prefer one, but it is the same deal. I'd hate it not to get made because people who liked it had to split votes.

If you did that for the grayskull movie year shirts, at this point they'd be 18 votes, which is actually pretty good.

And for the .Orger shirts it'd be 22 which is also a really good vote number.

So come on, do this thing. Both those designs are ranking popular, and high, if you combine the two listings for the same design.
    In the case of the .orger shirt they were created by the same person, the Movie year shirts were created by 2 different people.

If we were to combine them then you are shortchanging their individual efforts as well as not allowing the more favorite of the 2 designs to get its proper due.

The rules were plain as day, we laid out the shirts. Fans voted and then we took both polls and these 30 shirts represented the Top 30 vote getters.

You also can vote for as many shirts as you want, you like both .orger shirts then vote for both. There is no splitting of the votes unless people clearly vote for one over the other. Nothing stops anybody from picking both.

We are not going to stray from that simple setup, if both .orger shirts or both movie year shirts end up in the Top 9 then so be it.

That is the will of the fans which is the entire intent of this process

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    No because we have a limited 9 slots for shirts we need to know which version of the shirt fans like better. They voted both of them in so its only fair to let the fans decide which (or both) will go through
    of course because they are the same shirt neither may get choosen if you split the descision, so at least consider the combined number when choosing which shirts to make.

Because as it stands, neither are in the top list eventhough they are the same shirt and combined they are in a good top place.

Same with the shirts I mentioned, about the movie year. It's like 200x He Man and Motu He Man. Basically exactly the same design but slightly different style execution. But if we got neither figure because we split which was best rather than get at least one... I'd rather get a new he-man figure if there were none that my specific design of the exact same thing.

But ce la vie. I hope you reconsider.

Edit: Heh, replied before you finished your reply, so I missed what you said. Though I stand by at least the . orger shirts. But yeah, I guess getting neither is fine, though I like 'em. At least the Movie year grayskull shirts are different people and sure, deserve to get their own listing.

But I imagine if the .orger designer had a choice he wouldnt want both his designs to be so "honoured" by being respected as seperate efforts to the point neither gets chosen. so that one at least should be shown as one listing, much like the He-Fan shirt done as male and female versions. Two shirts listed together because they are teh same shirt with slight variants?
    Last edited by baronterror; October 17, 2011 at 04:43pm.

Those are good suggestions and we will keep that in mind the next time we do this

But for this contest the rules I set are the rules and nothing will be changed at this point, I apologize if anyone disagrees or feels this in not the way things should be done.

Heroic Warrior Horde Trooper 84's Avatar
    You should stick the voting on the front page of the site in the news feed for maximum exposure!

I voted for: 29, 25, 23, 17, 15, 12, 3, 2, and 1!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Quote Originally Posted by Horde Trooper 84 View Post
    You should stick the voting on the front page of the site in the news feed for maximum exposure!
    We are working on that, it should be up sometime soon and then be posted on Facebook and Twitter to get the word out to those that might not frequent the forum.

Also anymore suggestions on this voting or the contest itself can be pm'd to me and I will keep it on hand for the next time we do this contest.

Thank you all again for voting!

Quote Originally Posted by TJRules View Post
    As Zargon said, it was King Hsss reversed shoulders. I actually liked my Roboto reversed shoulders better I must admit of the two I made - just color and aesthetically. Maybe I'll just make that one for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    As Zargon said, it was King Hsss reversed shoulders. I actually liked my Roboto reversed shoulders better I must admit of the two I made - just color and aesthetically. Maybe I'll just make that one for myself.
    Apparently there were more snake fans

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Done!!!

baronterror has a good point regarding the entries that are essentially the same design. Sorry to bring this up again even though the decision has been made, but the best way to make the decision on at least the ".orger" shirts is to count up the total number of people that made a vote on at least one of the shirts. To count up the total combined votes for those shirts is unfair because some people will have voted once for each, thus skewing the numbers. But if you count the total number of people that voted for at least one of the shirts, it will be a perfectly accurate way to measure the popularity of the shirt and will not short change it by having votes split on it so that neither shirt is made.

A little related story.... Thunder Bay is a city on Lake Superior that was formed from the merging of two cities. They had a vote to name the new city. There were three options: "Lakehead", "The Lakehead", and "Thunder Bay". Well guess what... Thunder Bay won even though the other two options had more votes combined. More people liked the name "Lakehead" in some form, but because they put both options in to 'appease the voters', neither won. They then decided to name the university, Lakehead University. [side note: who ever heard of a city beginning with the word "The" .... ]

Not trying to be difficult, but I just want to explain the pitfalls that might be encountered, especially when we are voting for the concept and not the shirt as it is depicted.
    My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.

Quote Originally Posted by PanMan View Post
    baronterror has a good point regarding the entries that are essentially the same design. Sorry to bring this up again even though the decision has been made, but the best way to make the decision on at least the ".orger" shirts is to count up the total number of people that made a vote on at least one of the shirts. To count up the total combined votes for those shirts is unfair because some people will have voted once for each, thus skewing the numbers. But if you count the total number of people that voted for at least one of the shirts, it will be a perfectly accurate way to measure the popularity of the shirt and will not short change it by having votes split on it so that neither shirt is made.
    I have already spoken in length to Val about this "issue" and trust me we have things in place if situations come up when the final tally is made.

Trust us to do what is right, we already have everything well in hand

Everyone just please vote for the shirts you want

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    King Hsss Reversed shoulders....
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Got it!!! Thanks for the clarification, guys!

Jon - I liked that Roboto one too! I wonder if you had the "LDER" backwards as well, if you'd get more votes. lol

Not a fan of #1. Looks like that one's gonna run away with it. Good thing they're making 9.
    Last edited by TJRules; October 18, 2011 at 12:26am.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon... now going green with TMNT!

Where's the love for my Man-at-arms? Guess I need to come up with a shirt for good ol' Duncan

1,2 and 4 would get my money quick

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    Quote Originally Posted by rankinman View Post
    1,2 and 4 would get my money quick
    Those are the same three I voted for.
    SUBSCRIBE OR DIE!!!: The death of a cherry picker. The continuing saga from the makers of MOTUC. The adventure begins in 2012.

UPDATE: THE CUTTING BLOCK!!!: The cherry pickers are now dead. These changes brought to you from the makers of MOTUC. The adventure begins in 2013.