View Poll Results: Which shirts do you want to become Org shirts?

Voters
352. You may not vote on this poll

185 52.56%

109 30.97%

25 7.10%

81 23.01%

54 15.34%

15 4.26%

59 16.76%

29 8.24%

31 8.81%

46 13.07%

29 8.24%

35 9.94%

40 11.36%

96 27.27%

32 9.09%

67 19.03%

121 34.38%

53 15.06%

94 26.70%

67 19.03%

40 11.36%

23 6.53%

31 8.81%

53 15.06%

60 17.05%

42 11.93%

46 13.07%

36 10.23%

56 15.91%

80 22.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He-Man.org Official T-Shirt Final Vote Poll

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    Lol, great shirts guys! Just put down my votes. Very curious to see how many of them will actually end up with the final nine... Keep up the great work!
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

Often I am not into Green put I picked shirt 1.

Does Anyone know will paypal be supported payment option when these shirts comes out?
    Last edited by Jyrki; October 28, 2011 at 06:28pm.

I love The Cringer shirt (#1) that is the one I voted for.
    I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.

i would happily pay good money for a number 25! ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

#1 is my favourite hands down!!!! I don't care much for the phrase on the back but the front is aces!!!

Too bad this was done up earlier, Taken for the ass in the Mattel logo would have been great!!!!

Widget
    Was gonna submit my votes when i realised that sevrel of the pictures (3, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 21, 22 and 23) won´t show up for me. Anyone else experience this problem. Wold like to now, as there are som great designs and I would like to vote so I can get the ones I like the best

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    Was gonna submit my votes when i realised that sevrel of the pictures (3, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 21, 22 and 23) won´t show up for me. Anyone else experience this problem. Wold like to now, as there are som great designs and I would like to vote so I can get the ones I like the best
    Someone just emailed me with that same exact problem, they load for me and most are hosted here so try and hit refresh.

Otherwise pm your email and I can send the images to you so you can vote
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Someone just emailed me with that same exact problem, they load for me and most are hosted here so try and hit refresh
    Tried that a few times, with no luck, but after I posted they did show up so now my vote are in! (1, 2, 4, 12, 18, 24, 27, 29, 30)

Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    Tried that a few times, with no luck, but after I posted they did show up so now my vote are in! (1, 2, 4, 12, 18, 24, 27, 29, 30)

Thanks for the help!
    That is odd but just in case I have made a zip file of all 30 shirts

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...14863318249494

I will add it to the beginning of the thread in case others cant see the shirts they can download this zip file and see all 30
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Cringer (#1)and Stinkor (#2) shirts are awesome I would love to get either of those!

I voted for shirt #2.

Heroic Nocturnal Warrior Sleeper's Avatar
    So many great shirts but I really like #14.
    *~*~PITTSBURGH STEELERS~*~*
    *6 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS*
    1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, 2005, 2008

I want the Rebel one... Also I like the sword to shirt one!!!
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger PR PAC
    PSN: Avenger12PR

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    I know this is about the worst possible time to bring this up, but after looking at the final or soon to be final results up there, I had a realization. I know it won't do any good for this time, but maybe it could be considered for the next batch of shirts.

The way this voting process took place grossly skews things in favor of MOTU shirts over POP or NA. Don't get me wrong, I think it's perfectly reasonable that more MOTU shirts get made than POP or NA. However, it looks like we're going to have 7 MOTU shirts, 1 POP shirt, and 1NA shirt and those last two were very close to the bottom so it could very easily have been 9-0-0. Voting in this manner means that support of a POP or NA shirt has to be near unanimous among their fans to beat a shirt that maybe 20% of MOTU fans like.

It seems to me it would be better to guarantee POP and NA a certain number of shirt slots each. That would not only ensure that they got a shirt their fandom would appreciate, but I believe it would inspire more fans of those properties to submit ideas since they wouldn't have to directly compete with MOTU and only have a slim chance.

Anyway, I don't mean this as a complaint against the way this one was done, I just thought it may be something to think about in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sword2Blanket View Post
    I know this is about the worst possible time to bring this up, but after looking at the final or soon to be final results up there, I had a realization. I know it won't do any good for this time, but maybe it could be considered for the next batch of shirts.

The way this voting process took place grossly skews things in favor of MOTU shirts over POP or NA. Don't get me wrong, I think it's perfectly reasonable that more MOTU shirts get made than POP or NA. However, it looks like we're going to have 7 MOTU shirts, 1 POP shirt, and 1NA shirt and those last two were very close to the bottom so it could very easily have been 9-0-0. Voting in this manner means that support of a POP or NA shirt has to be near unanimous among their fans to beat a shirt that maybe 20% of MOTU fans like.

It seems to me it would be better to guarantee POP and NA a certain number of shirt slots each. That would not only ensure that they got a shirt their fandom would appreciate, but I believe it would inspire more fans of those properties to submit ideas since they wouldn't have to directly compete with MOTU and only have a slim chance.

Anyway, I don't mean this as a complaint against the way this one was done, I just thought it may be something to think about in the future.
    We started out with over 60 submissions, we then picked the 30+ of those for this final vote.

If there is any skewing going on its because the fans of those genres did not submit enough designs.

We are kind of like MOTUC, this was all encompassing but it was completely reliant on the fans willing to put in an entry.

Its kind of like a lottery ticket, you can't win if you don't enter.

We will look back on this contest to see what worked and what did not, but ultimately its going to depend on fan involvement. We can't apply a separate but equal philosophy for entries that do not exist

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    We started out with over 60 submissions, we then picked the 30+ of those for this final vote.

If there is any skewing going on its because the fans of those genres did not submit enough designs.

We are kind of like MOTUC, this was all encompassing but it was completely reliant on the fans willing to put in an entry.

Its kind of like a lottery ticket, you can't win if you don't enter.

We will look back on this contest to see what worked and what did not, but ultimately its going to depend on fan involvement. We can't apply a separate but equal philosophy for entries that do not exist
    Oh, I totally agree with you that there were few shirts to begin with from either of those fandoms, which is totally unfortunate. However, as I suggested, I think more fans of those properties would be inclined to come up with ideas if they KNEW that shirts would get made for them.

And your point still doesn't change the fact that the vote process is skewed. Even if there had been a million additional POP entries, at best the same 50-60 POP fans would have voted for them that voted for the ones that actually were in there. And like I said, had there been two more shirts that about 25% MOTU fans liked, all one million of those POP entries would be outvoted, as well as the one entry that actually made the cut as it stands now.

Again, I didn't intend for this to be a complaint. As a matter of fact, I thought you did a fantastic job organizing and running this whole thing. I just thought I would offer for future reference a perspective that may not have been duly considered.

Thank you for your input, we will be taking all the feedback into the next contest

With that said if anyone has not voted please do so because I will be closing the voting late tonight.

Oh dang man! I didn't even know about the initial polls or this one until 5 minutes ago! At least I found this one in time to get some votes in.