Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Horde Prime exist in your world?

Heroic Warrior

Does Horde Prime exist in your world?

Let me start off by saying that Horde Prime is an impressive figure. I think he looks very menacing. My only problem is I never liked the concept of a Horde Prime. He just never existed for me. Hordak was the ruler of the Horde and that was that. Hordak just doesn't answer to anybody.

My plan with the Horde Prime figure is to use him as an Elite Guard for the Horde. This will require more then one Horde Prime for the task. Anybody else out there not recognize the existance of Horde Prime?

Sure, why not? I'm cool with it. Hordak can always overthrow him and become Horde Prime for a while.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Heroic Journalist MldMnrdReporter's Avatar
    He exists in my continuity as well. He's a great character that can really be fleshed out. Hordak is supposed to be the worst of the worst, and to think there's someone worse than him is a scary thought.
    Gwildor: Moo? Moo.
    He-Man: Gwildor!
    Gwildor: I'm going, I'm going...Moo!

Let's just say that my egg-headed MOTUC Hordak is getting his lower legs pulled off to go onto Stinkor. After that, he'll stay in a box.

THen, when I get that awesome looking Horde-Prime (whose UK head will go into the garbage), HP be leading nothing but Horde-Troopers (once they come out) as most of the Horde (so far) look stupid (Hordak, Grizzlor, Leech).
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Heroic Warrior
    Yes. He is in my canon.

I have no problem with Hordak having an older brother.

I just wish Prime and Supreme was 2 separate people. Supreme could be papa Hordak

Yes Horde Prime exists, but eventually gets overtrown by Skeletor who will take over the Horde.

Hordak and his team will include Mantenna, Leech, Catra, Scorpia, Grizzlor, Weaver.

Horde Prime is the Overlord of the Horde, but serving directly under him are Mosquitor, Octavia, Horde Wraiths, Horde Troopers, Dragstor, Tung Lashor, Rattlor, and Entrapta.

Other planets have thier own Horde Leaders.

Horde scouts are Rachney, Repta, Ferros.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Yes.

typing to hit 10 characters...
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

No, he doesn't exist in my world. I always thought Horde Prime was a terrible idea.

Hordak is the one and only TRUE leader of the Evil horde.
    Fictional characters are just that. Fictional. They have no personality or free will of their own.
    Writers and editors mold them to their own wants and needs.
    All we as the audience and fans can do is pick and choose our favorite interpretation and ignore the rest.

He does now that he's a figure I like! I honestly didn't know what to do with 'em until he showed up. Still, I'm not really detracting from Hordak; I feel he's been on his own for awhile when he shows up and was probably planning on using the Power of Greyskull to kill Prime anyway. Personally I'm gona have Skeletor kill Hordak (though that seems to be in the cannon now, anyway) and then have the whole NA universe involve Horde Prime as he tracks down Skeletor and He-Man in the Tri-Solar System. He won't have any of Hordak's Horde, of course (I imagine they'll stick around Eternia and Etheria and choose other sides; I kinda have Catra picking up her empire in Etheria after Hordak's death) but I'l figure out something for his followers.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

He exists insofar as I'll be using him to mix-and-match.

I don't like the way he was portrayed in the Filmation cartoon, but that won't stop me from finding a place for this awesome figure in my MOTU.

He'll be Hordak's predecessor, the original ruler/founder of the Horde Empire. There's plenty of time for him to be a badass villain, fighting the likes of He-Ro until Hordak shows up.

Hordak will then kill his own brother and become the new leader of the Horde.
    Last edited by RocketPunch; February 10, 2012 at 06:24am.

Yes

Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Yes. He always did.

Baena's Horde Mafia idea is an interesting one.

The way I always saw it is this:

Horde Prime is the ruler of the entire Horde on Horde World. He has maybe 10 generals he sends to separate parts of the Universe in charge of conquering worlds and bringing him slaves. Hordak is in charge of Eternia/Etheria's galaxy. He hates his brother and will one day overthrow him and become Horde Prime himself.

That was pretty much the way Filmation had it set up (minus the 10 generals part). I'm sure there were more people Horde leaders like Hordak. Why else would there be Horde Inspectors?
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I see that like the emperor palpatine and darth vader, one is the"chief "and the other one is the "star".
    Last edited by heavy-eternium; October 17, 2011 at 12:28pm.
    Visit the MOTU LATINO site
    MOTULA.ORG

Nope , But He Makes one Badass Looking Captain of the Guard for when the horde troopers appear.

Hordak is the only leader of my Horde.,

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heavy-eternium View Post
    I see that like the emperor palpatine and darth vader, one is the"chief "and the other is the "star".
    There you go! That fits with my story too! Except for The Sith's "rule of two" ...kind of. I guess it does! Hordak and his brother Horde Prime!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

No. Horde Prime is a fictional character.

He exists in my world!!

I think he's a great character and adds a lot to the mythos.

To me, Hordak isn't even powerful enough to give Skeletor a real challenge, so I have no problem with Horde Prime being the true leader of the Horde.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    No. Horde Prime is a fictional character.
    I see what you did there

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    [IN MY CANON...]I don't care too much for Horde Prime and I prefer Hordak to be the supreme leader of the Horde, but he is a damn good looking MOTUC figure.[/IN MY CANON...]
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

No he's a a fictional character

lol

anyway i see him as the Horde's previous ruler, Hordak took over after he was slain (lets continue the killed brother theme started with Greyskull lol)

Yes, he does.

I see him being destroyed however and replaced by Hordak during the course of He-Man and She-Ra's battle with the Horde.

And then Skeletor appears to destroy Hordak and takes over--but Hordak isn't really gone though while HP is probably really dead. He features more heavily in the past masterminding the fight against He-Ro and Eldor and the Council of Wisdom.

Yes, I like having some greater evil force behind the curtain pulling the strings.

He's the Vince McMahon of MOTU

Yes, Horde Prime exists in my world and in it, he's about as big as Serpos.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Quote Originally Posted by heavy-eternium View Post
    I see that like the emperor palpatine and darth vader, one is the"chief "and the other one is the "star".
    I was thinking this same thing, too. In Star Wars, when we first meet Darth Vader, he's evil. To know that there is someone out there that is more evil is scary, as someone mentioned previously in this thread.