Thread: FIlmation Variants

Filmation Variants

Do you think when we get the Filmation variants that we would get repaints of characters that were the same like Yog from Song Of Celice that appeared as other characters in He-Man & She-Ra? And other characters as well?
    Last edited by Megalodon; October 22, 2011 at 12:42am. Reason: Added Text

While I don't have any interest in Filmation versions of main characters or even supporting cast, I do like the idea of repainting Filmation figures whose animation models were reused for new characters in later episodes.

I use my Mer-Man and Stratos repaints as different characters already, so why not? Wun-Dar isn't He-Man, etc.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

As long as they make them worthwhile (more than just a repaint) I'm OK...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

I think that certain creatures that were reused if they were made, I'd think the ability to buy multiple and simply repaint them yourself should suffice.

As for actual characters, I cant imagine it being much different, (like the tingler and the other gentle giant that model was used for).

And actual Filmation character versions of say He-Man or Skeletor for example, I wouldnt hold my breath for them. Some, like Hordak, certainly. Specifically Hordak as a matter of fact. But I'd be satisfied with a skeletor Head in another characters pack. I plan to make my own Filmation Man-At-Arms with this new Snake Duncan.

The only filmation varients I want are Clawful, Tung Lashor, and Multibot,because I feel they are the truest forms of varients in this line, they look totally different from the toy versions. They are the most deserving of figures in the "Classicized" version.

I want Filmation King Randor, Hordak and Multi-Bot. Clawful might be nice I suppose and maybe Tung Lashor.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

A big fan of Slush Head
    I'd love to get a Korr and a Zanthor that's for sure.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Filmation Clawful is awesome !!!