Thread: I hate stinkor!!!

I hate stinkor!!!

I was one of those weird people who never minded the smell of skunk. At least it didn't seem that bad from a distance. That changed for me a few hours ago. I was walking my three dogs when a skunk jumped out of some bushes. I dragged my dogs into the street and started running in the opposite direction but my nose told me that I was already too late. I have now just finished bathing 3 dogs(a French Bulldog, an Akita, and a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier) in tomato juice and taken my own daily shower a few hours earlier than I had originally planned.

I used to love Stinkor and was really excited for him to be introduced into the MOTUC toyline, but if he's never released, it will be too soon.
    Last edited by Mr. Shokoti; July 5, 2010 at 09:59pm.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

We don't have skunks here, so it's our loss. For me to have a better understanding of the story I would need you to try and describe the closest thing that matches the smell of one...
    Always looking for new clients!

My eBay feedback

My Org Feedback

Honestly, I was amazed to learn that Stinkor was never brought into the 'He-Man' series (Or on 'She-Ra' as a member of The Horde) due to the fact that he leaves off a foul oder. That never stopped Pepé Le Pew from gaining acceptance (Even tough he's always pursuing the poor cat against her will.) and Pumba almost got away with telling movie goers how often he farts in 'The Lion King'.

Quote Originally Posted by Stampede View Post
    We don't have skunks here, so it's our loss. For me to have a better understanding of the story I would need you to try and describe the closest thing that matches the smell of one...
    I really can't think of anything to compare it with. All I can say is its odor is so pungent it burns your nose and is worse than any garbage or cat litter box I've ever disposed of.

JOIN THE GROUP...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    I really can't think of anything to compare it with. All I can say is its odor is so pungent it burns your nose and is worse than any garbage or cat litter box I've ever disposed of.
    That's pretty serious.
    Always looking for new clients!

My eBay feedback

My Org Feedback

next time try this instead of tomato juice

http://www.animalsheltering.org/reso...pe_le_pew.html

works great
    He weeps, for he has but one small tongue, with which to taste an entire world!

Lots of original custom t-shirts and stickers available @ http://www.redbubble.com/people/mightyrain
    Many designs based on Masters of the Universe, Classic video games and random movies/cartoons/movies we all know and love.

The only thing I've ever smelled that reminded me of skunk was skunk cabbage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Skunk_Cabbage

Now that's made your day a little harder today.

My only sensitivity is only Onion, I never go to the kitchen when someone cutting some onion to make a meal.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

I wasn't actually sprayed by the skunk myself, but due to my washing my dogs, I just can't get the smell out of my nose. I keep washing my hands like I have an OCD since I think I'm still smelling skunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    next time try this instead of tomato juice

http://www.animalsheltering.org/reso...pe_le_pew.html

works great
    Thanks! Good to know but I hope there isn't a second time of this.

JOIN THE GROUP...

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    I guess now I really might be Stinkor's only fan.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Reminds me of my days at Rutgers over at the Livingston College Quads. That area would ALWAYS get lit up by the occasional skunk.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

My dog got sprayed right in the face tonight, point blank. It's been a horrible night for him and the stench is beyond belief. He choked and puked all over the place, has had two baths, and treatment of skunk-odour remover.

Stinkor is definitely Skeletor's most powerful henchman.

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Stinkor isn't a Skunk.

He's a messed up Odiphus.
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Sorry everyone. I'll try to get the word out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor View Post
    Sorry everyone. I'll try to get the word out.
    Nice!
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Southern-Fried Preacher Dave-Man's Avatar
    Actually, I've known several people that say they make good pets. Of course, you do have to get the scent glands removed first. I used to have dogs so I am well acquainted with why they remove the scent glands. Never been on the receiving end of it but have had to clean up after it plenty of times. That tomato juice thing is a myth - I actually have found very little that will actually kill that smell.

Well,that's skunks, not Stinkor.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...BadassPreacher

"Sister Edith is in the hospital this week. She is having trouble sleeping and has requested tapes of Pastor Dave's sermons..."

Oh man, I've had a few close calls at work and hunting. My child hood lab was not so fortunate to have just a close call. She was sprayed the day we arrived at our duck hunting camp for the weekend. Those were some long mornings in a submerged marsh duck blind.
    Moderately Geeky: The Podcast
    Available on Podbead, iTunes, and Stitcher smart radio.