Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official He-Man.org Secret Santa Thread 2011

Brassy Baroness

The Official He-Man.org Secret Santa Thread 2011

Hello Secret Santas!

It’s that time of year again! The annual He-man.org Secret Santa Season kicks off today, October 20th 2011.

Eligible Santa’s have until November 3rd to sign up. So, in order to sign up, you must be a registered member who then sends me a PM with your real name and mailing address (which she will keep private and only share with your Secret Santa).

IMPORTANT: If you have signed up, but change your mind about participating, you have until November 3rd to PM me to remove your name from the list without being marked as a Bad Santa.
    No new names will be accepted after November 3rd.

In order to sign up:
    1.) You must have been a member of He-man.org for at least 1 year (your signup date must be on or before October 20th, 2010).
    2.) If you have not participated in the He-man.org Secret Santa in the past, you will need to have another He-man.org member PM me to vouch for your reputation. This needs to be someone with who you have done a successful trade or sale.

After you send me your PM, you may also post a wish list in this thread as a purchasing suggestion for your Secret Santa. Do not be offended if your Secret Santa gift is not from your wish list as there's no guarantee you'll receive what you asked for. Also, please ask for generalities. For instance, you like Star Wars or LEGO, do not list specific items as this puts pressure on the Santa to find and deliver them. Instead, just say Star Wars or LEGO. If you are looking for specific items to fill out your collection, that’s what the Marketplace forum is for.

On November 6th, another board member’s name will be randomly selected and sent to you in a PM, along with their shipping address. Be sure to keep that info a secret and not tell the user you are buying them a gift! Otherwise, it won't be Secret Santa! Sorry no special requests to purchase for specific users will be granted. Also, by signing up you agree that you may have to ship your gift internationally.

Gifts sent within the United Statues will have until December 9th to buy and send your package to your recipient! International gifts will need to be sent by November 25th to ensure a Christmas delivery. As an example, if you live in the USA and need to ship your gift to Germany, you will need to send your gift by November 25th to ensure a Christmas delivery in Germany.

Fans shipping within the United States MUST use delivery confirmation, and they will need to send me a PM with that delivery confirmation number as proof of shipment by December 9th. International gifts must send a scan or photograph of their customs form to Judith@she-ravers.com by November 25th as proof of shipment. If postage confirmation is late or there is a failure to provide an active tracking number or scan of the customs form, it will result in you being listed on the Bad Santa list. Bad Santas are added to our Naughty List and will not be allowed to participate in any future Secret Santa gift exchanges!

Even if you get marked as a Bad Santa, you still need to get your gift out for this year's Secret Santa. The absolute final deadline is December 27th, 2011 for Bad Santas. If a Bad Santa missed that date as well, they will be banned from the He-man.org forums permanently! This is a new rule to ensure that everyone sends a gift. It’s not worth losing your membership over a free gift.

Please package ALL gifts securely to ensure they arrive intact and undamaged. Do not wrap the shipping box in gift paper! You can wrap the gift inside the box if you want, just NOT the actual box with which you use to ship the gift!

If your gift arrives late or not at all, but you followed all the correct steps, we'll address that when the time comes. Everyone should note gifts may be possibly lost by the postal system. This is a risk that everyone must face. A replacement gift will not be sent if a gift was lost in the mail.

The below list includes all of the Santa’s signed up for the 2011 He-man.org Secret Santa gift exchange.

AdultCollector
    bcrduke
    biggieboy69
    blackiecats
    Bulun
    Card
    cyberv
    Detective Lubic
    ICER
    Jeffrey80
    JimmyPSHayes
    jjaymia
    joseephus
    Josh Van Pelt
    Jukka
    King Kahn
    Kowl
    Major Prime
    markatisu
    Master_Of_Metropolis
    Mermista
    mikethedrummer
    MossMan710179
    MOTU_Maniac
    MOTUfan
    Mye-Kah B
    Paul Justice
    Pixel Dan
    Princess Adora NJ
    Rhanen
    Scotward
    Seahawk
    SkeletorsMistress
    Slave2Evil_Lyn
    Son of Keldor
    spectroscott
    starcrusader
    synthalus

*Santa names will appear in Black until shipping confirmation is received. Names will appear in Red once confirmation of shipping is received but their gift has yet to be received by the recipient. And finally, once the gift is received by the recipient the sender's name will appear in Green. When your gift arrives please post in this thread to inform your Santa the gift was received. But please don’t open the box with your gift until Christmas to keep with the spirit of Secret Santa!

Gifts should be between $10 and $20 USD before shipping. If you are only participating to receive a gift equal in value to what you sent, do not participate. This is about giving, not receiving. If we determine that you spent less than $10 USD before shipping, you will be placed on the Bad Santa list and not eligible to participate in the future He-man.org Secret Santas. If you spend more than $20 USD before shipping, please do not be upset if your Santa stayed within the $10-20 limit

Please do not sign up if you are unsure if you can participate. While we understand that the unforeseen does sometimes occur, you should be able to gauge at the present moment if you can complete your end of the exchange. Don’t plan on buying Secret Santa gifts with money you don’t have!

Any further questions or concerns may be addressed in the Secret Santa thread.

Thanks!
    -Judith
    Trust me, trust me, be a'right,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die,
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.

Bang your head!!!
    Really? I get to kick this off

My wants/likes:
    • Hasbro Marvel Universe figures
    • Mattel DC Universe Classics figures
    • Vintage MOTU/POP/NA stuff
      "anything really, carded figures, loose figures, odds and ends"
    • 200x MOTU
    • Anything comic book related
      "comics, trades, art books (example: Captain America: The Art of Captain America - The First Avenger)"

Thanks in advance ...
    Last edited by MossMan710179; October 24, 2011 at 01:13am.
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

Rebel Engerizer Bunny Princess Adora NJ's Avatar
    Count me in again!!!!!
    my wish
    • any he-man or she-ra cel
    • any princess of power stuff from the '80s
    • gift cards
    • voltron stuff
    • jem stuff
    • my little pony
    • any of kelly/tommy dolls from the Barbie line
    Last edited by Princess Adora NJ; October 25, 2011 at 09:13pm.
    For a peace and love in our universe- MotU and POP together !
    I have the power, and so can you!

Follow me on the Council of the First Ones Podcast.

Support The Great Rebellion Collector's Club

Princess Adora NJ

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    You know I'm in!

-Vintage PoP Toys
    -New Adventures Toys
    -Voltron Toys
    -M.A.S.K. Toys
    -Blackstar Toys
    -Cartoon DVD Collections

Or a gift card will do!
    Last edited by Pixel Dan; October 24, 2011 at 03:58pm.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Oh yeah count me in!

I'm in again this year!Hopefully we'll have alot of people enter in again this year.Here's some things I dig.

Any non toy related MOTU/POP?/N.A. He-Man items

80's Thundercats,Silver Hawks,Battle Beasts,Transformers,G.I.Joe either figures or anything related to these toy lines.

Or whatever you think is cool!
    Last edited by ICER; November 6, 2011 at 10:51pm.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Heroic Eternian Actor Master_Of_Metropolis's Avatar
    This is my first year to do secret santa!

Looking forward to finding something cool for you guys!

--Gift Card (like Amazon)
    --Anything horror (especially vampire or zombie related)
    --Steampunk
    --New Thundercats figures
    --MOTU themed T-shirts (Large)
    --and of course anything that can help fund my fan-film, Masters of the Universe: The Fountain of Life!

Thanks!!

I had a great pleasure to participate in the last 2 years and I'm more than glad to participate again.

As always, anything shall be greatly welcomed; but if you want me to feel like a 10 year old boy at X-Mas morning, these are my interests:

1) G.I.Joe 30th
    2) ThunderCats
    3) Batman
    4) DC Universe Classics
    5) MOTUC
    6) 80's cartoon dvd's

Have a really merry season!
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Last year was alot of fun, looking foward to this again. This year my wish list is easy, suprise me...lol.

Merry Christmas Everyone! MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    COUNT ME IN!! YEAH!!! Will post wish list later.
    In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,
    Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;
    Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,
    In the bleak midwinter, long ago...
    ...a stable place sufficed.

What can I give Him, poor as I am?
    If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb;
    If I were a Wise Man, I would do my part;
    Yet what can I give Him?....[I can] give my heart.

I am in, but I have to find someone to vouch for my rep.

Don't have time right now, but I wanted to post that this is a great idea and fun Thanks, Judith (R) for organizing this!
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I'm in!

My interests:

-He-Man
    -She-Ra (Filmation style stuff only!)
    -MOTUC (I have: He-Man, Skeletor, Adora, She-Ra, Bow, Orko/Adam, Marlena/Cringer, Catra, Leech and Grizzlor)
    -ThunderCats (classic and new stuff)
    -Any Disney Afternoon cartoon DVD sets (except Ducktales and Rescue Rangers as I have those)
    -Vintage TMNT

No interest at all:

-NA He-Man
    -Comics

Though I'm happy to recieve anything my SS can afford and thinks is cool. However just no NA He-Man or comics is all and I'll be happy.
    Last edited by blackiecats; October 22, 2011 at 09:27pm.
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Bang your head!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I am in, but I have to find someone to vouch for my rep.

Don't have time right now, but I wanted to post that this is a great idea and fun Thanks, Judith (R) for organizing this!
    You need someone to vouch for you or someone else?
    Last edited by MossMan710179; October 21, 2011 at 10:05pm.
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

Heroic Warrior
    I'm glad to take part again. Always a pleasure to make someone's day. Of course, last year I almost gave someone the Toast Shield for Wun-darr as a gag. Ended up going with the axe of destruction and the space pirate set instead... I think that was probably a good call...

Don't forget, folks, that you CAN ask your giftee for SOME specifics by using Judith (or another designated member, whomever they might be) as a go-between (worked wonders last year for several of us).

Interests:

Manga (current titles collecting: Fullmetal Alchemist, Excel Saga, Rave Master)
    GNs (mostly Marvel Essentials and DC Showcase)
    Transformers bio books (the only ones I have are Beast Wars and the first Allspark Almanac)
    Or gift cards are always cool (I'm generally much more into the giving than the getting. Just the way I am)
    CyberV... FOR VICTORY!

Check out my new comic, Death Fox, at www.whatthefluxcomics.com

Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    You need someone to vouch for you or someone else?
    For me

I have to ask someone I've traded with recently! It shouldn't be too hard.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Ah, it's that time again.

Count me In once again!

I will just post up a few ideas for what sort of things I like. I am going to stay away from being too particular.

Well For Starters I do collect MOTU. Thing is I get all the MOTUC figures from my sub so....

-Anything MOTU other than MOTUC stuff.
    So basically anything MOTU related. Pens, Sheets, Pillows, Cards, Old Loose Vintage stuff. Whatever.

-Any NA Stuff.

-Any Horror, Dark, Gothic, Scary type stuff.
    Halloween is my favorite Holliday, I probably collect more Halloween decorations than I do figures. So anything that would fit Halloween or Gothic is what I Love, Call me twisted!
    Some Examples.
    Halloween Decorations Type stuff, Shirts With Skulls Or Scary Stuff on them, Horror Movies, Gothic Looking Clothing or Acessories, Scary or Gothic Home Decor (Like they have at Spencers) Ect.

-Anything with Skulls.
    I collect anything and I mean Anything with Skulls on it so anything is fair game.

Weird Oddball and Unusual Things.
    People have givenme a few weird things over the years.
    A Mini Guitar Made out of an Armadillo, A Shrunken Head (Wish I hadn't lost it) and a Neon Green Rabbits foot just to name a few.
    I love to be surprised with weird stuff so if you stuble upon something, that works for me.

I Also Collect.
    Transformers
    Thundercats Classics ( Have not found Lion O or Tygra yet)
    DCUC 2011 and on (Don't have anything from 2011 yet)
    Movie based figures ( like the figures you find at TRU or FYE that are based on Movies, Teminator, Scream, Robocop ect.)
    Wrestling Figures WWE Mattel, TNA Jakks, and Luchador Playmates.

Oh Yeah and I am a Musician and I like to hear other people's stuff. If I happen to get a fellow music person as my Santa, and I know there are a few on here, I would LOVE to just get a simple cdr of some of your stuff.

And if all else fails, JUST SURPRISE ME.
    I am always ready for the big surprise.

And for sizing if it involves clothes, and XL or Xxl works.

I am glad you guys have it set up this way this time.
    I was kinda bugged by the fact that you guys were probably blowing a lot of $$ to re-ship the stuff.
    Last edited by Mye-Kah B; October 29, 2011 at 04:17am.

Brassy Baroness
    Thanks Mye-Kah B. I think Val just considered it his gift to the board.

I always wanted to participate in this! Can someone please vouch for me so I can get in?

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    i'd love to be part of this - can my feedback here count as a voucher for my dependability to follow through on my end?!?!?

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Brassy Baroness
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Keldor View Post
    i'd love to be part of this - can my feedback here count as a voucher for my dependability to follow through on my end?!?!?

=)
    Yes it can.

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    Awesome!!!

My likes:

Any DC & Marvel Blurays

Any Batman, Superman or Super Friends/Legion of Doom related DCU figs.

Any MOTUC figure for custom fodder.

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

So excited to be a part of this great tradition!

My wants? Anything from the MOTUC toyline (new or opened). I'm also interested in World of Warcraft cards (new or used).
    Last edited by AdultCollector; November 4, 2011 at 04:29pm.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Secret Santa time!

My wish list:
    200x Micro Busts- Need everything including all 3 eye variants for Tri-Klops
    All Regular 200x busts except Mer-Man and Ram Man
    Anything AC/DC- except music/dvds, I have everything
    Anything Ween- except music/dvds, I have everything
    Gift Certificates: Home Depot, midwestpercussion.com

or

Anything you'd think a rock n' roll drummer would want, just glad to participate again with my .org family.
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Yay it's that time of the year again!

Always fun to be a part of this! Thank you again so much Val and Judith for managing this whole secretsantaying.

My want list:

- MOTUC figures
    (I have all between He-Man 2008-Optikk from May2010, so everything beyond those works well)

- Any He-Man animation cel

- Anything from my Amazon Wish List

- Anything Superman related

- Anything Batman related

If all else fails. I'm grateful even for a Christmas Card.

My wants:

I LOVE Storm Shadow...so anything related to that is a win for me.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar

Secret Santa List

Cool,

I am in, Looking forward to all the fun!!

Right Now I am in a total Doll Phase..

Barbie Fashionista Dolls( Glam, Sweet, Cute)that will make sense when you see them at the store

Any Female Monster High Dolls or anything else Monster High related. If you find a Toralei before the due date,that would be AWESOME

But anything would be cool, I collect just about any kind of Action Figures! New or Vintage as well, Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Marvel Universe, DCUC, etc. Basicly you cant go wrong...
    Last edited by Detective Lubic; November 6, 2011 at 09:22pm. Reason: updated