Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: The Official He-Man.org Secret Santa Thread 2011

Thank you very much to my Secret Santa for my presents!!

There was a great package with DC figures (I love Luthor) and comics (the MOTU preview comic is exceptionally awesome)!!

Thank you!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Thanks to my secret santa too!! We can reveal who and what now, right?
    Last edited by Scotward; December 25, 2011 at 07:52am.

Yes, go ahead.
    Trust me, trust me, be a'right,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die,
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.

Merry Christmas everyone!! I opened my stuff! Cyberv... thank you very much!! That's was a lot of Transformers! Shockwave battled Hulk-bot under my tree this morning!!

and an entire army of Autobots! I don't know these guys, but I've kinda started to figure out how they work.

So thanks again, cyberv! This is a great gift!

Judith, thanks for putting everything together! This whole process has been a lot of fun!

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Cheerful Festivus!

Mine is still processing unbelievable.

'Your Item's Status Your item was processed through our facility on December 10, 2011 at 5:20 am. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. '
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

Powerfull Cosmo warrior starcrusader's Avatar
    Wonderfull for mine!!!!

Thundercats figures,Christmas Puzzles,Candy,badges,cereal geek from the Con,and a Thundercats shirt!!! Whoa!!! What a great secret santa!!!!!

Thhhhhhhaaaaannnnnkkksssssss!!!!
    Just check my facebook profile eternian friends
    http://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sil...yrce/808009882

Quote Originally Posted by MOTUfan View Post
    Mine is still processing unbelievable.

'Your Item's Status Your item was processed through our facility on December 10, 2011 at 5:20 am. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. '
    I would tear the USPS a new one, how did I send you a box for your sister less than 3 days ago but your SS gift is in limbo?
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    Thanks Master_Of_Metropolis

Great Choices and they already have places of honor in my collection. Looking forward to doing this again next year..

Bang your head!!!
    Gabe, SOK hooked me up with the Art of Captain America book! Totally awesome!!! Thanks bro...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

I'm a Val-Pal.
    Merry Christmas,

Hope you all are having an awesommmme hoiday!, we are about to eat at our aunt and uncles home. I want to say my secret santa was awesome I got, a scooby doo ornament, a husky figurine the type sold at target i got the twilight offical movie illustrated book, and a batgirl figurine. Forget what it is exactly as its at home.

Count me in for next year.
    She-Ra rocks. For the honor of Grayskull.

Follow me and Dollie on Twitter:

@babsbatgirlfan
    @dolliebaby77
    My Husky Dollie's: @dolliebaby1977
    My comic news feed: @comicbookpost

Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    Gabe, SOK hooked me up with the Art of Captain America book! Totally awesome!!! Thanks bro...
    I will let Jill know what that was, she saw that on Facebook and really wanted to know.

We opened our SS and my wife was thrilled, it contained a bunch of MH stuff including the SDCC bags you could get to put Ghoulia in!!

Hope my SS liked his stuff, there was no list or anything to go by so I read a bunch of his posts and guessed
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Merry Christmas!

Many thanks to my Secret Santa, SeaHawk for the great gift! I love the framed animation cel of Scorpia!
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Bang your head!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I will let Jill know what that was, she saw that on Facebook and really wanted to know.
    It's a flippin sweet book! Im a bit behind on the "art of..." books but this one blows the others I have out of the water. It's got a protective case with the shield on the front and the Hydra logo on back All the art beautiful...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

Golems for 2016!
    I don't know who my secret Santa was, but I'm pretty sure it was Martha Stewart! Everything came beautifully wrapped:

What an amazing haul! Aside from some amazing MOTU gifts my family gave me, my secret Santa made me a big glittery ornament featuring He-Man and She-Ra, with MOTU and POP logos on the other side! They also gave me a badass Snake Armor He-Man keychain, a big box of World of Warcraft game cards, and a homemade He-Man glass candle holder!!! It is pretty much the coolest thing ever. It even says "I HAVE THE POWER" on the bottom! I got a real kick out of the giant candy cane too! I've been thoroughly spoiled! Thank you!

Last edited by AdultCollector; December 25, 2011 at 09:29pm.

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    I would like to thank my Secret Santa, Jukka for the wonderful gifts! I enjoy them very much I received a Christmas Card and a very nice Snowman Christmas Tree Ornament! I gave it a special place on our Christmas Tree
    I also got 4 MOTU Mini-Comics (I can't wait to read them )
    The Secret Liquid of Life, Double-Edged Sword, The Stench of Evil & Slave City

Merry Christmas everyone!
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

My Secret Santa gift totally rocked! I received a Thundercats Lion-O figure and a Target Gift Card! Thanks so much!
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

I want to send out a huge thank you to my Secret Santa as well (I don't know who it was though). There were 2 vintage Thundercats figures and the MOTU Electric Toothbrush stand. I put a battery in it and it still works. I love it. Its up on the shelf in the bathroom right now. Thank you so much!!!!

Thank you Jason for the new 6" Lion-O!
    Cool figure and now I can pose him next to the Classics one, which would look like Mufasa and Simba because of the different scales!

Thanks a lot Skeletor Mistress, hope you had Merry Christmas!

This is my 3rd year in a row and it is great. Hope to comeback next year as well!
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Heroic Thread Killer biggieboy69's Avatar
    Thank you to my Secret Santa for my new Darth Vader gumball machine and my whopping 1 pound, gigantic Resse's Cups!!! The wrapping paper was awesome too. I love me some Justice League. Please PM me Santa and tell me who you are.

Josh

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Thank you to King Kahn for my secret Santa Present!! Dude, very kewl of you, most of the orgers out there want what you set me up with. Very kewl indeed!!!!

Battle Armor Faker vs Bizzarro 2 pack!!!!
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    Glad you liked it buddy!

I also had an awesome SS for my first time participating in it - A big Thanks to mikethedrummer for the great lot of custom fodder figs.

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Heroic Warrior
    Just revealed a MOC DCUC Beast Boy and a He-Man Hot Wheels featuring the three Towers. Very cool. Thanks, SS.

Scotward, I'm glad you like them. Those various vehicles are drones that will attach as limbs to the jet and ambulance (The Ambulance is named Stakeout. Can't remember the other). They're both Power Core Combiners. If you need help, I know some sites that can show you the instructions

I was worried that you might have already had them, the TF Crossovers Hulk, or the DOTM Shockwave. I just had a feeling about Shockwave, and after seeing that you liked both Hulk and the TFs, how could I NOT send you Crossover Hulk?
    Last edited by cyberv; December 26, 2011 at 10:27pm.
    CyberV... FOR VICTORY!

Check out my new comic, Death Fox, at www.whatthefluxcomics.com

I received some sweet chromed Storm Shadow figures! and some mini figures and some sweet G I Joe Napkins!

Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    Thank you to King Kahn for my secret Santa Present!! Dude, very kewl of you, most of the orgers out there want what you set me up with. Very kewl indeed!!!!

Battle Armor Faker vs Bizzarro 2 pack!!!!
    I am glad you liked it man, I hope you didn't already have it.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Thank u S.S.!!!!!!!!

I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to my S.S. Josh Van Pelt!Man I couldn't believe what he sent me.I got a mixture of things from original MOTU to She-Ra to the 200x line.I LOVE it all!I really like the MOTU pajama top and the MOTU (what I believe to be the gumball figures machine card?)it's awesome!I just kept pulling things out of the box it seemed like it was bottomless!Again I really appreciate it Josh along with the great card you sent me!I hope you and your family had a great Christmas and have a safe and Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by spectroscott View Post
    I want to send out a huge thank you to my Secret Santa as well (I don't know who it was though). There were 2 vintage Thundercats figures and the MOTU Electric Toothbrush stand. I put a battery in it and it still works. I love it. Its up on the shelf in the bathroom right now. Thank you so much!!!!
    I'm glad your happy with your S.S. gifts!That makes my day!I cleaned the talking toothpaste machine and the T-Cats figures up before I sent them out.Hope you had a great Christmas and have a safe and happy new year!
    Last edited by ICER; December 27, 2011 at 12:24pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Sorry for the late post, but it's been a crazy couple days.
    Christmas was soo crazy as I had to go to my Aunts and My Sisters, so I didn't even open my box till Monday Morning.

All I gotta say is

HUGE THANKS TO MY SECRET SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They really went a bit way too overboard!!

Ok, so I got 5 Tortured Souls Figures!! MOC!! NOT LOOSE, MOC!!
    If anyone does not know, this was a line of figures made by McFarlane like 10 years ago and look very much like they stepped out of the Hellraiser world.

The thing that is really awesome is, that when these came out back then, I was short on cash and so I only got 2 of them back then.
    Well, out of the 5 I got, 4 are ones I never was able to get, and the 5th, a guy who hangs from his lips. Well, my old one fell and his stand broke a few years back. He can't be displayed without the stand, well now I got a new one with the stand Intact once again, and he was my Fav of the bunch.

I also got a Universal Studios Wolfman Race Car. It's about hotwheel size and the body comes off to show the rollcage. Pretty Cool as well!

THE BEST Haul I have ever gotten for an org SS.

THANKS AGAIN to my Secret Santa!!

I think you went a bit overboard, but I TRUELY appreciate it!!