Thread: American Horror Story fans???

American Horror Story fans???

Can't wait for tonight... love this show!
    Please check out my new fan-fiction and critique blog, Masters of the Universe: Legacies!

Episode #1: "Brave New Eternia or Etherian Epitaphs" is available to read NOW!!

Part 1 of a 2 part introduction of a 13 episodic arc!!!

What will be your Legacy?

Silent Master Jerico the warrior's Avatar
    Spoilers maybe...

I love it as well. I love how the maid is seen differently depending on who sees her. That is one hot red head!
    If I advance, follow me.
    If I stop, urge me forward.
    If I retreat, kill me.

speaking from atop a pile of fatally wounded warriors

I love this show!! i'm obessed with it. I haven't been this into a show in awhile.

Spoiler for tonight's ep

http://www.tvguide.com/News/American-Horror-Story-Halloween-Spoilers-1039003.aspx

I can't wait

No way I'm reading those spoilers! I think it's a great show so far. It's so nice to have a new show to be into.

Really enjoyed last night's episode, but if the family doesn't move by next season and get replaced by new tenants, I can't take it seriously. The main character is the house and all the weird stuff it attracts.

This is now in my favorite shows list, I hope it does well and lasts for several seasons. Can't wait for part 2 of the Halloween episodes.
    "With the silent leap of a sullen beast, I have downed and strangled every joy."
    Rimbaud

I think the original plan was for a new cast of homeowners to come in each season, which I think it a fantastic idea and I hope they keep to it. That doesn't mean that people like Jessica Lange couldn't stick around... or that the current cast members couldn't still be in the show as ghosts if they don't make it out!

Yes, this show has gotten under my skin. The pilot episode was interesting, if a bit far-fetched. Once you get on its wavelength - it's hard to resist! I couldn't wait to watch this last episode and I still find myself thinking about it.

Who is the Man in Rubber?

Finally something good to watch on tv,,,
    .i haven't cared about a tv series this much since twin peaks!! LOVES IT!
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

Excited to see it officially got picked up for a second season!

One of the creepier shows on tv... but it has me hooked.Glad on it being picked up for another season.
    Thank You for your support ....OCTAVIA 5000! Success rate 100% WooHooo!

I can't wait for Wednesday's ep... love Zach Quinto in it! Loved him since Heroes!!! I hope we get more back story with the original owners... I wanna know why the wife had a hole in the back of her head at the end of ep. 3!
    Please check out my new fan-fiction and critique blog, Masters of the Universe: Legacies!

Episode #1: "Brave New Eternia or Etherian Epitaphs" is available to read NOW!!

Part 1 of a 2 part introduction of a 13 episodic arc!!!

What will be your Legacy?

Heroic Warrior
    Can't miss show. I love it. It has been renewed for a 2nd season.
    Between the world we see and the things we fear. There are doors; when they are opened; nightmares become reality.

Tonight's finale thoughts:

Spoilers...

On one hand, I thought it was enjoyable enough. The beginning was not what I would have predicted. I'd thought that Ben's battle with the house would be the bulk of the episode. But it was done in 10 minutes.

This was nicely unexpected but then lead to a really weirdly structured episode. I kept thinking it was ending only for there to be more. There were lots of great moments bit overall it felt strangely languid and not as intense as I expected.

Not sure how I feel about the Antichrist subplot. It'll give Constance something to do next season but I hope they can do something fresh with it.

Interesting news about season 2. They are going through with their original plan:

http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_wi...rss_topstories

Now only are they going to have a new cast (with an exception or two) but there will be a new locale and a new kind of story. I think it's a cool approach myself. In some ways, it's like the season finale was a series finale for the Harmon's story.
    Last edited by JonWes; December 22, 2011 at 10:25pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wow! I just started watching this show! It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool! The real surprise came from discovering the two guys responsible for Glee made this. Its as good as The Walking Dead, but with a few more twists. The first few episodes had me guessing who is _______ and who is not _______.

Its quality horror with moving performances, good special effects and slick cinematography. I feel like I'm watching Tales From The Crypt, but without the extra helping of 1990s cheese. If you're a horror fan, you will love this show!

Also I've had the pleasure of meeting Dylan McDermott, nice guy, but I had absolutely no idea just how sexy this man was until I tuned into AMS. I'm so glad I chose to watch this show.
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; January 10, 2013 at 02:01pm.

Hordak! Put me in MOTUC! Barbecue17's Avatar
    Just started watching season 1 Thursday night. I just finished the 4th episode last night. Love this show so far. Really interesting and a bit creepy (although to be fair, I think the creepiest part is generally the opening credits which are really unsettling!)
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Loving this show, really has pushed the boundries of what can be shown on UK tv over here. I really liked the first season but the second is just sooo much better I think. Lots of unanwsered questions from season 1 and I hope we get some tie ins and answers in season 3 somewhere. I would like all the stuff woven in together..but thats just my need for resolution I guess. lol