Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Zen's He-Man & She-Ra Arts

Quote Originally Posted by DiElEl View Post
    That hq intro is incredible, thanks!!!
    Thanks for watching, though it's taken a long time and I'm getting tired of searching for the expanded backgrounds I need to finish it accurately, so I'll create the expansions from my imagination and get it done as soon as possible... would be nice if the final article was screened at this year's PowerCon.

Just have to wait for my brother to come and fix my computer tomorrow, so I can get back to the intro and She-Ra Friendship reproduction!

Done quite a few scenes for my digital reproduction of the She-Ra episode Friendship, not sure why it is taking less time to do than the He-Man intro sequence, but I am glad it is.

Here is a new sequence I am almost done with, just need to do the background art for it, then it's done:

Last edited by Zentron; June 30, 2017 at 08:14pm.

Added details! Unexpected!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Added details! Unexpected!
    There'll be many added details, but there will also be a few removals as well, such as any moment where Swift Wind talks, which will be replaced with horse neighing and snorting noises! Wherever possible, I have also added additional frames to make the animation appear much smoother, the above sequence is one of them, when she floats in, I made sure to have each frame contain a cel layer, along with the dangly bit of her hood I put in an extra motion cel, to make her stop look a bit more natural. You'll notice some of my changes, but others will be less obvious!

Also, not complete yet, I still have to do the shading on this pic, but I also have to add She-Ra as well, however, looks fine as is! I give you... Swift Wind:

Last edited by Zentron; June 30, 2017 at 08:13pm.

Right then, I had to go out for a bit, but I have finished adding She-Ra to this pic... trickier than I had anticipated, though came out well in the end! Well, at least, I think so

Last edited by Zentron; June 30, 2017 at 08:13pm.

Okay then, I finally finished this frame of my She-Ra episode Friendship digital reproduction:

Last edited by Zentron; June 30, 2017 at 08:12pm.

Brother came around again with HDD reader, so I managed to get a few things off it quickly before he left, one of the things I got, was this rendition of Shadow-Weaver I did for my digital reproduction of the She-Ra episode Friendship:

I had finished it shortly before my TV went kaput, but hadn't uploaded it yet, so today is a good a time as any... until I get the cash to get a new TV to use with my PC!

I finished this just the day my TV I was using as my PC screen, went to the great TV shop in the sky, my brother came around before I got home and was about to leave when I got back, so I got 5min to set up the HDD reader and grab these two:

The one on the right is a comparison image so you can see the changes I made!

Yeesh, making gifs on a tablet sure isn't as easy as I would have liked, but here is Shadow Weaver with her blast that disarms Adora in my digital recreation of the She-Ra episode Friendship: