Thread: Characters On Box Art

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar

Characters On Box Art

These are a few obscure over looked figures that were on the vintage box art. This is Female Archer (bottom right corner)

Roton Pilot

Talon Fighter Pilot

Wind Raider Pilot

Do want any of them? Would they make good inclusions in the vehicle packs? Do you like them or don't? Share your opinions. Well start speculating.

Absolutely, especially the WR Pilot.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

The female archer doesn't do a whole lot for me, but I would still take her. The other three though - HECK. YES. They are what MOTUC is all about to me, a three pack could be cool.

I'm down. I think they would need som jazzing up to be included as regular monthly figures, though. Some kind of new weapons maybe? Perhaps they could pack in the wind raider pilot with a re-release of the wind raider at some point.

I'd love to get some of the boxart lizards / creatures
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

as a kid i love the box art lizards & the lizard creatures that were in the scenery in the sci-fi cartoons.

All of the above. Bring 'em on!

Hell ya!! All of them

Don't forget 'Attak Trak' pilot....

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Apart from the Female Archer (who could be revealed to be a pre-transformation Goddess) I can't be bothered to see any of the other guys in toy form... I'd be pretty disappointed (especially now that we have access to the Filmation library) if these characters made it to the classics line before Scorpia, Granita or Lizard Man...

have to agree with above. I totally would want them, however, in as much as they were depicted in art, so that's cool.

But next to filmation that we have to "catch up" with releasing? Skip alot of these extraneous figures.

I still like the idea of finding a way to do them, it would be a great nod. If they could do it as another sku than monthly.

i think it would be cool to pack them in with the vehicles.

I would not want any of them. They are just too obscure for me. There are way more characters from the Filmation series that we will probably never see as a figure who I would want first.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

I personally don't want any of them because there are so many POP and Filmation figures I'd like to see. If these were sprinkled into the line as bonus skus or something I'd be ok with it, but they're aren't a priority for me at all.

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Yeah, the Windraider pilot would rock!

personally i like the Roton Pilot & Talon Fighter Pilot.

if we ever get them i'm putting them with my preternia characters.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Send them all. I like them all!

I am so excited that the pilots are in fact going to be figures in motuc & they look great!
    I've wanted these vintage guys for some time.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Still missing the Wind Raider pilot though, which is the most demanded figure from this obscure group. I don't think he could be a Fighting Foe man however, as he clearly is in He-Man's time period.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Still missing the Wind Raider pilot though, which is the most demanded figure from this obscure group. I don't think he could be a Fighting Foe man however, as he clearly is in He-Man's time period.
    could argue that about the other concept pilots. motuc can do what they wish. present or past character. the past need more character figures.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Pic of the Attack Track driver from the boxart?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela