Thread: My own take on a Battle Ram Driver

My own take on a Battle Ram Driver

I know thereīs already an awesome kit out there that implemented design elements of the Battle Ram rear symbol, but that wasnīt the direction I intended for this custom.

I wanted to create a driver that looked like he was part of the Eternian Army.
    First I thought about just using a standard Palace Guard, but due to their chunky armor they are very difficult to position sitting in (or on?) the Battle Ram. But with Sky High we already got an official example of how the Royal Army could be expanded with another army builder figure that doesnīt look anything like the Palace Guards. I toyed with this idea a bit and finally came to the recipe you see here.
    All parts are 100% original MOTUC, except the head which is a 3D printed custom part made by me. I used a Laser-Lot buck with Fang Man boots and Geldor armor, which works really fine together.
    For the head I took inspiration from the Palace Guard helmets, Man-At-Arms helmet, Sky High, and also Vykron. I think it works incredibly well for an army builder. And best of all: I managed to build it fully functional: You can just pop it on and off the buck without having to use sticky stuff or blue tack or whatever that stuff is called other head-customizers need to rely on, while preserving the full range of movement. If you havenīt guessed already: Iīm quite proud of it
    And if you really feel the need to get one of these heads, you can always PM me.
    Have a great day everybody!

Positivity, folks!
    Letīs all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

I say, that is brilliant.

Nice work.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    clever idea: really well done!

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    this guy looks really cool, especially the color scheme
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Thanks a lot!
    Positivity, folks!
    Letīs all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

i really like this, although, for some reason it reminds me more of the cartoon attack track.
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK