Thread: Monthly Club Eternia 2015 Subscriptions Sold Out???

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar

Monthly Club Eternia 2015 Subscriptions Sold Out???

I just went on the Matty page and it shows the Monthly Club Eternia subscription option is sold out. Only quarterly is an option currently.

Not sure if this is a glitch on the site, or if indeed the monthly option is no longer available.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    I just went on the Matty page and it shows the Monthly Club Eternia subscription option is sold out. Only quarterly is an option currently.

Not sure if this is a glitch on the site, or if indeed the monthly option is no longer available.
    Whaaaaaat??????

Update: Seems to be working: http://www.clubs.mattycollector.com/...0#.U-r-0mMuJyI
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

No, it is still available. This happened last week, especially if you visited the page from a bookmark or browser history, but following the links from the main page should get you the monthly shipping option.