Thread: New Sticker Sheet - Sign of things to come?

New Sticker Sheet - Sign of things to come?

Ok, so I got the new sticker sheet inside of my Geldor box.

It has 2 for Snake Men (Tung Lashor and Squeeze?), one for Galactic Protector (Hydron), one for Space Mutants (Flogg), 3 for Horde (Scoripa, Modulok, and ?), and a couple for Powers of Grayskull (Battle Lion and ?), and THREE for He-Ro Son of He-Man (?,?, and ?) Thoughts?
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    Ok, so I got the new sticker sheet inside of my Geldor box.

It has 2 for Snake Men (Tung Lashor and Squeeze?), one for Galactic Protector (Hydron), one for Space Mutants (Flogg), 3 for Horde (Scoripa, Modulok, and ?), and a couple for Powers of Grayskull (Battle Lion and ?), and THREE for He-Ro Son of He-Man (?,?, and ?) Thoughts?
    i don't see any of that, because they will already have stickers on them. More like Khan for one.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Three SOH would be phenomenal! Dare & Skeleteen please!!!
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Court Magician
    He-ro stickers are more than likely for mighty Spector and sir laser lot...unsure about the third one.

Widget
    Most likely Eldor ... He will be on his way soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost6 View Post
    Most likely Eldor ... He will be on his way soon.
    But even Eldor would have his own sticker, the sticker sheets are for those figures that don't have stickers and or you would like to display them or current figures with stickers as new factions than they are. Like Those Great Rebellion stickers....you could remove the POP stickers and put them on instead. It doesn't necessarily mean we're getting X amount of said factions just because they're on a sticker sheet.
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

The sticker sheets are only relevant to those released figures that are shared between factions.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, CAMO KHAN, LODAR, EVIL ROBOT, NINJOR, ROTAR, TWISTOID

Does anyone know if they plan on doing some stickers for the filmation line? That would be cool to have..
    I have two loves in my life... Halloween Click Here and He-man!Click here

You can also check out my new Halloween Online Store HereMOURNING NIGHTMARES HALLOWEEN STORE

If my my family asks.. its my wife and kids.

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Well, The stickers are for your own creativity !! Say if you want an "Evil Horde Alliance" Spikor, you can stick "Evil Horde" sticker on his blister !!

OR, you can use them on your laptops, bags, cups, shelf etc !!!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

LOOSE & INCOMPLETE UNNAMED ONE/GORPO FOR SALE !

Quote Originally Posted by MachoMan80 View Post
    He-ro stickers are more than likely for mighty Spector and sir laser lot...unsure about the third one.
    I gave them to those two and the third to Photog because I think he looks freaky enough to be part of HRSOHM
    Awesome sticker included!

Quote Originally Posted by MMANOR View Post
    Does anyone know if they plan on doing some stickers for the filmation line? That would be cool to have..
    Do you want stickers or do you want Dragstor?!? That's the specific choice we face.

Regardless of what the stickers would be for, I definately want more SoHM, POG, and...everything!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Do you want stickers or do you want Dragstor?!? That's the specific choice we face.
    No, that choice would be between stickers and a paint app on an accessory for Dragstor. The cost of making sticker sheets is a very small fraction of the cost of tooling steel molds or applying paint apps. This is why Mattel can "splurge" on the stickers as a freebie for subbers.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    is there a picture of these stickers sheets? i wasn't even aware they would come with Geldor

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    No, that choice would be between stickers and a paint app on an accessory for Dragstor. The cost of making sticker sheets is a very small fraction of the cost of tooling steel molds or applying paint apps. This is why Mattel can "splurge" on the stickers as a freebie for subbers.
    I was completely serious.

The one that boggles my mind are all of the stickers for the Son of He-Man faction. With only one figure thus far from this faction- King He-Man- it seems like overkill to include so many with no other figure boxes to put them on.

Quote Originally Posted by MMANOR View Post
    This was asked recently on Ask Matty. The short answer is no, as Filmation isn't considered a faction. It's an iteration of the fiction, but is not a faction in and of itself. At least according to the official 'party line' from Mattel.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

I believe the stickers are for characters that have already been released or revealed that could potentially belong to a new faction.:

Nepthu could be a Snake Man character, because of his bio. Sir Laser Lot and Mighty Spector could have the Son of He-Man stickers. Mossman could have a Powers of Grayskull sticker, etc.

While I do believe 2016 will be FULL of new mini-comic characters and Son of He-Man characters, I also believe they would come with their respective stickers already. For example, a Dare figure would come with the SoH sticker already, while Red Shadow and Gladiator would come with the PoG stickers and Fang-Or would have the Snake Men sticker.

My sheet was damaged, they just crammed it into the damn box, it wasn't in all the way and the tab that locks the mailer closed damaged it when they pushed it in.
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    The one that boggles my mind are all of the stickers for the Son of He-Man faction. With only one figure thus far from this faction- King He-Man- it seems like overkill to include so many with no other figure boxes to put them on.

This was asked recently on Ask Matty. The short answer is no, as Filmation isn't considered a faction. It's an iteration of the fiction, but is not a faction in and of itself. At least according to the official 'party line' from Mattel.
    Cool. Thank you for answering That helps and makes sense.
    I have two loves in my life... Halloween Click Here and He-man!Click here

You can also check out my new Halloween Online Store HereMOURNING NIGHTMARES HALLOWEEN STORE

If my my family asks.. its my wife and kids.

I'm REALLY hoping there are NO MORE He-Ro Son of He-Man characters. Those are not the A-Listers we were promised.

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    My sheet was damaged, they just crammed it into the damn box, it wasn't in all the way and the tab that locks the mailer closed damaged it when they pushed it in.
    I could mail you mine if you want them... I have no use for them.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dude View Post
    I could mail you mine if you want them... I have no use for them.
    I appreciate it, but I really don't have a use for them either, just to keep. It would have been nice to not have them damaged though.
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Mine was severely crushed too.

I'd say that this sticker sheet was probably arranged PRIOR to the change of the road map.

Perhaps...
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jake View Post
    The sticker sheets are only relevant to those released figures that are shared between factions.
    This. The stickers are for those figures that A. -already have a sticker but belong to another faction, or B. -never had a sticker to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I'd say that this sticker sheet was probably arranged PRIOR to the change of the road map.

Perhaps...
    Alright, alright..... 'Duke, my interest is piqued!
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!