Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: She-Ra's Next Chapter With The Celestial Witch and The Star Sisters...

She-Ra's Next Chapter With The Celestial Witch and The Star Sisters...

As many of you are already aware, The Star Sisters were going to be the '87 extension line for Princess of Power, like Powers of Grayskull was for Masters of the Universe. Mattel has delved deep into everything from Powers of Grayskull to He-Ro, Son of He-Man in Classics, yet the home world of the Celestial Witch and Star Sisters remains untapped and full of potential.

Some questions for y'all:

1. Should a potential Celestial Witch figure be a completely new 4H design, or based on something existing like Ted Mayer's Concept Witch?
    2. What about the esoteric "supernatural presence" that the Star Sisters are capable of invoking from the celestials via their star crystals, as described by Jon Seisa? What do you make of this supernatural presence? Should it get a figure?
    3. Which characters should follow She-Ra to this new world?
    4. How would you set up this story?
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

1. No
    2. No
    3. None
    4. I wouldn't.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Heroic Warrior Zodak's new shoes's Avatar
    Normally I'm all for expanding things, but after the Star Sister backlash, I don't think this would be wise.
    Satma needs to happen. I will mow your lawn for life, Scott.

1. I'd like it to be something completely new by the 4H. If they can repeat what they did with Light Hope for the Celestial Witch, I'm all for it.
    2. No, I don't think that would require a figure of its own.
    3. The characters with the least exposure should follow She-Ra to that new world. I'd say Double Trouble, Netossa and Spinnerella just to give them more exposure.
    4. I'd set up this story for it to follow the events of the newest mini-comic and the 2nd part we're to receive in 2015. Use the Star Sisters and Celestial Witch to resolve that certain plot issue if it's not resolved in 2015.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Heroic Warrior Matthew L. Martin's Avatar
    Actually, Tallstar, for a while now I've been toying with the idea that the Star Sisters might have been Preternian, working alongside He-Ro against the Dino-Reptilian Kingdom and the Unnamed One. We don't know what that homeworld was (aside from the strong implication that it wasn't Etheria) or how long they'd been trapped.

Is there anything in what we know that would prevent this? I realize it would be a double-edged sword--it would tie the Star Sisters into the greater mythos, but it would also diminish their own uniqueness. But there's a certain 'look and feel' to them that makes me think they'd fit in with He-Ro and Eldor.

One could always split the difference and have their origin be contemporaneous with Preternia, but their world separate. I just had a thought--what if the Star Sisters come from the past of the world on the other side of the Crystal Light Barrier?

As for the Celestial Witch ... one role I've considered for her is to make her the Hordak to Shokoti's Skeletor. In design, I'd like to see her as the dark reflection of the Star Sisters--sparkling blacks and dark blues or purples, beautiful yet menacing.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    1. I think something new created by the Four Horsemen. I really like Ted Mayer's concept witch, but I don't think she would fit as The Celestial Witch. Celestial means space, heaven or something spiritual. I don't think she fits that. If Mattel WERE to make The Celestial Witch, they could potentially make her The Voice of the Unknown (from the She-Ra mini-comic). She was glowing gold and looked spiritual/heavenly. They could always say she followed The Star Sisters to where they landed, trying to find and destroy them. She was kind to She-Ra, hoping she would help her find them.

2. I don't think this needs a figure, but if they do make The Celestial Witch, it would be cool for her to come with their 3 Star Crystals.

3. Glimmer (the Guide that Lights the way)...maybe Netossa and Spinnerella too, because of the reasons Jean said and they were part of the wave just before the Star Sisters were to be released. Add Josh and the Bubble girl, too. They can use some exposure, even if it were just in a mini-comic or something.

4. This goes against the bios, but I would set it up that we discover that the jeweled meteor that was fashioned into The Power Sword and Sword of Protection was a piece of The Star Sisters' home planet. Horde Prime sends the Horde to conquer this world and mine it to make Power Swords for his entire army. She-Ra and crew must go to prevent this from happening, because the entire Universe would be lost if he gained that power. I would like to see He-Man join this journey too.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    1: I think a new design would be great!

2: I would ahve to know more of what exactly this was. Do they summon a being like Captain Planet? Or is it just a spell effect?

3: I do think it makes sense to send along characters that could use some additionally time in the spotlight. Spinnerella and Netossa are great choices. But I would want Glimmer to go to, just cause I love her, lol.

Matthew, I think it is interesting that you make mention of the Star Sisters having been in Preternia. I did a similar thing in my story
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post
    2: I would ahve to know more of what exactly this was. Do they summon a being like Captain Planet? Or is it just a spell effect?
    This is all that is known:

Speaking of the marketing group, one of the most thrilling pieces of history to emerge from the discussions between Jon and I was that, at one point, marketing advocated the addition of a separate collectible item to be packed out with each doll, with the intention of fostering and promoting collectibility. I was instantly intrigued, awe-struck, and (enter about a dozen more related adjectives) because these collectible items would have further expounded on The Star Sisters' powers and delved into the dimension of the esoteric. I felt this harkened back to the darker tone set in the Masters of the Universe toy line in the early pre-Filmation days when everything was a bit more vague and therefore mysterious. (i.e. the Spirit of Castle Grayskull or apparitions appearing to dissuade Skeletor from entering the castle, a corridor etc. or the idea that Castle was built by unknown hands.) Jon explains the idea behind these unusual collectibles:

"...each doll would come with a crystal from the stars, a Star Crystal, that possessed an intangible and innate "Power of Starlight" that, via a Wicca-type incantation recited by the child, could be summoned and evoked forth from the etherial realm of the celestials and brought down to Eternia, manifesting through The Star Sisters a "supernatural presence."

In the end, cost reductions prohibited the addition of this feature.
    Eternia is mentioned, because Jon's original idea was to have the Star Sisters crash-land there.

The legend was simple. Once upon a bygone eon… The Star Sisters were banished by a wicked celestial witch who entombed the sidereal siblings in a small star that was hurled on a collision course with the planet Eternia, resulting in a catastrophic impact that formed the subterranean Crystal Catacombs of Eternia. Thus, The Star Sisters were eternally imprisoned inside the crystalline formations, awaiting for the day of their liberation. This legend changed somewhat down the road and to some degree with the marketers’ input and the writer hired (name removed), but basically this was the fundamental scenario I had concocted and established, initially. The celestial witch remained nameless because this was not a character (doll) scheduled by management to be budgeted for development within the line.

It's my personal opinion but I'm kind of "done" with the Star Sisters and wouldn't like to see a story expand with them or around them.

As a secondary group that appears to help out as a one-time thing it's ok but I would not want them to be as important as Glimmer, Casta, Man-At-Arms, etc.

Love this idea, Tally!

1) Simething new would rock. The Horsemen have me thrilled with everything they've come up with from Draego to Unnamed 1, so this is a win.

2) Yes, in a very Captain Planet-esque way, this would rule! Cue the Star Sister Mini-Sub Exclusive figure!

3) I'd have Glimmer, Netossa, Spinnerella, and Swifty go along.

4) It'd be cool as a sort if side adventure during She-Ra's time in Etheria. Perhaps, in defeating the Celestial Witch, she discovers something to aid the Rebellion, similar to He-Man's journey to Preternia.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    As many of you are already aware, The Star Sisters were going to be the '87 extension line for Princess of Power, like Powers of Grayskull was for Masters of the Universe. Mattel has delved deep into everything from Powers of Grayskull to He-Ro, Son of He-Man in Classics, yet the home world of the Celestial Witch and Star Sisters remains untapped and full of potential.

Some questions for y'all:

1. Should a potential Celestial Witch figure be a completely new 4H design, or based on something existing like Ted Mayer's Concept Witch?
    2. What about the esoteric "supernatural presence" that the Star Sisters are capable of invoking from the celestials via their star crystals, as described by Jon Seisa? What do you make of this supernatural presence? Should it get a figure?
    Great thread Tallstar! I like this topic and I followed the interviews with Jon Seisa. These interviews belong to my favorite posts on the whole he-man.org. I like to read them again and again. IMO Mattel set up very interesting mix of toys in the end of the vintage MOTU line - POG, He-Ro vs. the Snakemen, bionic dinosaurs, giants catching the Snakemen with vacuum cleaners, Energy Zoids, Meteorbs and Star Sisters ... wow! What a mix! I realized this thanks to MOTUC line which I collect and posts like your interviews. Definitely my introduction to Star Sisters! I wish we finally got a Star Sisters sticker. I suggest the logo used on the Star Sisters poster as the poster was used as inspiration for the MOTUC figures. If POG has its sticker so should the Star Sisters!

To answer the questions:
    1. No, not the Ted Mayer witch concept. But I would definitely like a Celestial Witch figure! IMO and according to my canon she is of the same race as Light Hope - the Celestials. After all Light Hope is inspired by 'nordic lights' and/or by a rainbow. These are celestial / light effects. I wish the Celestial Witch has similar inspiration.

2. IMO and according to my canon - actually this could be the Light Hope figure.

3. Actually I like that this is the first time in MOTU story when the main heroine(s) are not of the Grayskull blood line. I mean - She-Ra is He-Man's sister, He-Ro is (according to the 80s story) He-Man's ancestor. The Star Sisters are not related to He-Man, She-Ra or He-Ro. I like that. If I wrote a script for Star Sisters (not trying to push my ideas here just answering the question) I would use She-Ra as an introduction but it would continue on its own - without She-Ra with Star Sisters as the main heroines. Characters involved are Spinerella (actually wasn't she originally supposed to be one of the Star Sisters, per Jon Seisa's interview? Or is it just me making this up?), Netossa, Sweet Bee (she is from outer space right?), good Meteorbs, Granita and other Rock People, maybe Snout Spout, Extendar and Rio Blast. Bad guys are Celestial Witch, bad Meteorbs, Horde Prime (who in my canon is something like the Brainiac character in Superman, he is a supercomputer and the MOTUC figure with Hordak-like face is just a body he somehow created for himself), Modulok, Multibot, Dragstor, Mosquitor, Horde Troopers. Also I like how the crystal horses fit the Star Sisters - not only with celestial names but also with colors. Crystal Sundancer is Starla's horse, Crystal Moonbeam is Tallstar's horse, Crystal Swiftwind is Jewelstar's horse. ... Or maybe it is these crystal horses the Star Sisters are able to summon using their star-wands.

4. The story in my canon: She-Ra is the defender of the Crystal Castle. But the true owners of the castle are the Star Sisters (it is not a coincidence that the Crystal Castle reaches celestial heights and that one of the Star Sisters wears a crystal crown, she looks like a queen of the castle to me). It is just they were trapped for a long time inside the crystal caverns which somehow form the basement of the castle. The reason why there is a planet of light - Etheria (created by the First Ones) in otherwise dark dimension of Despondos is that the impact of the crystal shooting star where the Star Sisters were traped brought light to the planet and formed the Crystal Castle. Just like the Glory Bird, Light Hope is also a guradian on the Star Sisters - maybe they can summon him? I did not finish thinking about the story in detail. Still in process ...
    Last edited by Sabretooth; March 15, 2014 at 04:05pm.

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    1. Should a potential Celestial Witch figure be a completely new 4H design, or based on something existing like Ted Mayer's Concept Witch? 4H Design. They'd do an amazing job if they're given the free reigns to make her look however they want.

2. What about the esoteric "supernatural presence" that the Star Sisters are capable of invoking from the celestials via their star crystals, as described by Jon Seisa? What do you make of this supernatural presence? Should it get a figure? Maybe a crystal rock lady would be cool. I was a big fan of Rock Lords back in the day, and something like Solitaire would be neat.

3. Which characters should follow She-Ra to this new world? Make new POP gals, and let the 4H design 'em. I'd like to see a more diverse human cast (different races) and alien POP gals as well.

4. How would you set up this story? I honestly don't know yet. I'll have to think and edit this post at a later date

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    I always love a story with potential….

1. New 4H figure design, please. Let the ‘creative spirit’ of the 4 Horsemen loose!

2. No immediate figure for the esoteric "supernatural presence", in order to leave some mystery. A figure could nevertheless be a possibility as the "supernatural presence" might need to take physical form in a final battle with the Celestial Witch.

3. Possible planetary travellers:
    • Huntara as the Celestial Witch could be threatening several worlds and she could provide the space ships to take everyone to the homeworld of the Celestial Witch.
    • Peekablue to give insight into the strategic moves of the Celestial Witch.
    • Castaspella (or her apprentice) to provide insight into witches and to counter the spells of the Celestial Witch.
    • Glimmer to gain experience.
    • Sea Hawk with his experience of captaining ships and capability to provide a crew who are willing to fight. They could also have a secret agenda in looking for treasure.
    • Bow, the Red Knight, Crimson Fury and/or He-Man as men tend to be keen on adventures in far off places/worlds.
    • Some new Rebellion characters such as a Witchfinder General who would be apt at finding and overcoming evil witches – He/She could also have unfinished business with Castaspella (or her apprentice) making for some tension and banter that gradually grows into mutual respect and friendship.

4. I would have the Celestial Witch in a loose alliance with the Horde and threatening Planet Silax and several other worlds. The Silaxians could then discover they are at a disadvantage against the powerful magic or supernatural forces of the Celestial Witch and the numerical advantage of the Horde. They might then send their champion Huntara to Etheria to call on the one person they know who may have the power, magic and inclination to thwart the ambitions of both the Celestial Witch and Horde. On hearing of the evil alliance She-Ra (and Light Hope) realise the threat it poses to Etheria (a world who’s fate is linked to that of the Star Sisters homeworld) and set about forming a team to go to the homeworld of the Celestial Witch to defeat her. In the final battle She-Ra and her Eternian allies defeat the Horde army while the Star Sisters and the "supernatural presence" defeat the Celestial Witch and liberate their homeworld.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller

Heroic Warrior
    Please PM Agostinho about this. He had some awesome ideas.

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    The figure of the Celestial Witch should be an original design.

The supernatural presence should be incorporeal and as such, should not get a figure.

Swiftwind and Light Hope should be the only characters to follow She-Ra to this world.

She-Ra and Swiftwind cross the Crystal Light Barrier to join Jewelstar and Moonbeam, Starla and Glory Bird, and Tallstar and Sundancer in defending the crystal world Zal-Kron from the Celestial Witch and her evil forces.

"...each doll would come with a crystal from the stars, a Star Crystal, that possessed an intangible and innate "Power of Starlight" that, via a Wicca-type incantation recited by the child, could be summoned and evoked forth from the etherial realm of the celestials and brought down to Eternia, manifesting through The Star Sisters a "supernatural presence."

Wow.

Remember all the uproar that "He-Man was leading your kids into witchcraft and satanism?"

It's like they WANTED controversy.

Personal Service Provider Agostinho's Avatar
    I've been writing about this very subject for the last month. Been really fun!

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew L. Martin View Post
    Actually, Tallstar, for a while now I've been toying with the idea that the Star Sisters might have been Preternian. . . We don't know what that homeworld was (aside from the strong implication that it wasn't Etheria) or how long they'd been trapped.

. . . One could always split the difference and have their origin be contemporaneous with Preternia, but their world separate. I just had a thought—what if the Star Sisters come from the past of the world on the other side of the Crystal Light Barrier?
    ^ This. According to the story of the Star Sisters, the Celestial Witch trapped the Star Sisters in a crystal and sent it hurdling through space where it eventually collided with Sky Dancer mountain on Etheria, forming the Crystal Caverns beneath Crystal Castle (and presumably for which the castle is named). If the origin of the Star Sisters predates the construction of Crystal Castle, then it must be Pretherian times. This would also be consistent with the Star Sisters being to Princess of Power what Powers of Grayskull was to be to Masters of the Universe. It is also revealed in "Across the Crystal Light Barrier" that anything that touches the Crystal World (or conversely, anything a fragment of the Crystal World touches) becomes crystalline, which would explain the transmorgrifying effects of the Star Sisters' crystal prison on Sky Dancer mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    If Mattel WERE to make The Celestial Witch, they could potentially make her The Voice of the Unknown (from the She-Ra mini-comic). She was glowing gold and looked spiritual/heavenly. They could always say she followed The Star Sisters to where they landed, trying to find and destroy them. She was kind to She-Ra, hoping she would help her find them.
    I always imagined the Voice of the Unkown to be the minicomic precursor to Light Hope in the same way that the Goddess is the minicomic precursor to the Sorceress.

Glimmer (the Guide that Lights the way)...maybe Netossa and Spinnerella too, because of the reasons Jean said and they were part of the wave just before the Star Sisters were to be released. Add Josh and the Bubble girl, too. They can use some exposure, even if it were just in a mini-comic or something.
    I think an extension or spin-off is an opporutnity to introduce the protagonist to an entirely new cast of characters. With the exception of the Sorceress who functioned as his guide, He-Man did not bring any of his allies to the past for the Powers of Grayskull or to the future for the New Adventures of He-Man. Extendar and Rotar did not join him because they did not have much exposure before Masters of the Universe ended. I do not see any reason to treat She-Ra differently or to hold Princess of Power to a different standard.

1. Completely new design.
    2. I would love to see the Star Sister prototypes get figures. If they use the original concept of packing in an extra piece to build the supernatural figure even better.
    3. I'm open to anything as long as POP is not ignored in the Classics line
    4. There should be a fourth star sister that was destroyed and part of her essence became the gem in the Sword of Protection. Wild and out there. Just trying to think of something crazy and unique.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

1. I think something new created by the Four Horsemen. I really like Ted Mayer's concept witch, but I don't think she would fit as The Celestial Witch. Celestial means space, heaven or something spiritual. I don't think she fits that.
    An all-new design for the Celestial Witch would be my preference as well. But I would also love to see Ted Mayer's Concept Witch in the line. The reason I thought it might be a good idea to combine the two characters, is because it seems unlikely that we would get either of them in Classics. Concept Witch has a better chance of course, as she is more known/popular, but it's not like she's SUPER high up on the list. I thought it would increase the odds if Concept Witch could fill an existing role in the mythos. I reconciled her lack of a "spacey" look by envisioning the futuristic looking broom as a means of space travel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    Wow.

Remember all the uproar that "He-Man was leading your kids into witchcraft and satanism?"

It's like they WANTED controversy.
    I would love to know what the children were supposed to recite.

Very interesting to think more about their back story! They've always been interesting to me.

Who could go with She-Ra? Any of the following

Glimmer - Although she needs experience, she's got some good powers.
    Spinnerella - Not only to give her more air time. But her powers were strong enough to get her cut from the tv show..
    Frosta - Very powerful and one of She-Ra's closest friends.
    Castaspella - Same as the above
    Huntara - She's a great warrior and is pretty bad-a$$
    Peekablue - Although weak, she has a very valuable power

The rest, meh. Although sweet bee and her colony would be interesting. If the fought more..

1. No
    2. No
    3. None
    4. I wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodak's new shoes View Post
    Normally I'm all for expanding things, but after the Star Sister backlash, I don't think this would be wise.
    I will respond by posting what I said in another thread:

Once upon a time, save for a small portion of long-time He-Man.org members, most folks knew little to nothing about He-Ro, Son of He-Man, and the majority of the collective whole would likely repond with snark if it were suggested Son of He-Man and its characters be made a significant part of the Masters of the Universe Classics line.

What a difference two years or so of genuine acknowledgment and repitition from Mattel makes.

He-Ro, Son of He-Man went from being an obscure, mostly ignored 90s pitch, to a celebrated branch of MOTU with a growing fandom. It's not uncommon to now see many folks request Queen Teela, despite there never being any visual representation of her, and/or claim that "the line won't feel complete without Dare." etc. Which bring me to my main points...

Level of importance is usually elevated with frequent use. I am willing to bet that the Star Sisters (the characters) would be way more celebrated (they do have a fan base despite what some folks say) if Mattel developed a complex narrative that centered around them, the Celestial Witch, their homeworld etc. being the next chapter for She-Ra, and then topped it off by slapping a new faction sticker on the packaging for those figures (i.e. She-Ra: Star World) and bringing existing characters from various factions into the fold. I'm sure many folks would grow to love a story that, say, combined the Celestial Witch with Ted Mayer's Concept Witch and then made her the leader of a rag tag group of ousted villains (like maybe Horde Mummy) that terrorize the Star Sisters and their home world.

------------

To add to the above, there's some stuff in Classics that's ridiculed for awhile before it finally becomes accepted by the majority as a legitimate part of the mythos. And so far as figures are concerned, it's been shown that most folks can be influenced to accept or love something, that previously they were resistant to (i.e. no more variants), when Mattel limits the availability (like with Spirit of Hordak) or when it's actually been made a significant part of the mythos in bios and/or used in other entertainment.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I will respond by posting what I said in another thread:

Once upon a time, save for a small portion of long-time He-Man.org members, most folks knew little to nothing about He-Ro, Son of He-Man, and the majority of the collective whole would likely repond with snark if it were suggested Son of He-Man and its characters be made a significant part of the Masters of the Universe Classics line.

What a difference two years or so of genuine acknowledgment and repitition from Mattel makes.

He-Ro, Son of He-Man went from being an obscure, mostly ignored 90s pitch, to a celebrated branch of MOTU with a growing fandom. It's not uncommon to now see many folks request Queen Teela, despite there never being any visual representation of her, and/or claim that "the line won't feel complete without Dare." etc. Which bring me to my main points...

Level of importance is usually elevated with frequent use. I am willing to bet that the Star Sisters (the characters) would be way more celebrated (they do have a fan base despite what some folks say) if Mattel developed a complex narrative that centered around them, the Celestial Witch, their homeworld etc. being the next chapter for She-Ra, and then topped it off by slapping a new faction sticker on the packaging for those figures (i.e. She-Ra: Star World) and bringing existing characters from various factions into the fold. I'm sure many folks would grow to love a story that, say, combined the Celestial Witch with Ted Mayer's Concept Witch and then made her the leader of a rag tag group of ousted villains (like maybe Horde Mummy) that terrorize the Star Sisters and their home world.

------------

To add to the above, there's some stuff in Classics that's ridiculed for awhile before it finally becomes accepted by the majority as a legitimate part of the mythos. And so far as figures are concerned, it's been shown that most folks can be influenced to accept or love something, that previously they were resistant to (i.e. no more variants), when Mattel limits the availability (like with Spirit of Hordak) or when it's actually been made a significant part of the mythos in bios and/or used in other entertainment.
    Great points!

I have said it in the past, but if they did any of the Star Sisters as a toy color variant and released it like Spirit of Hordak, I would die from laughter at all of the rage posts from people who missed her.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

This is some good stuff! They couldn't possibly get to this, what with all the complaints that would rise up and stifle anything new, but it's really cool background stuff I didn't know about! This Celestial Witch sounds great and a perfect thing for She-Ra to go off and take care of in her own personal NA adventures.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.