Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Offiicial New Adventures (Intergalactic) Skeletor in MOTUC Discussion

Snappy Threader
    Combining them would be a great idea.

I actually would rather they make LL Skeletor than NA Skeletor because I think he'll look cooler in MOTUC. The hood, the colors, the red laser hand--I like it all more on LL Skeletor. The figure itself is pretty blah, but the design I think will make a great Skeletor figure in Classics. The only thing that is absolutely better on NA Skeletor is the havoc staff. I think chances are they will make the NA version first, so I absolutely am going to ask for the LL version separate since a combo will NOT keep the colors, something I like. Also, since it's an easy repaint it will probably become an easy way to refresh Skeletor in the post-sub days of the line.

Also, not a fan of Disks of Doom, would rather skip to Battle Blades.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Announced as a quarterly figure!

Heroic Warrior
    Awesome, love it!

Looks like a unique torso with the cyber parts! YES! This has been my one big ask for this figure but I wasn't sure it'd happen!

Interesting, it appears that they're re-using Horde Primes hands/Roboto arms. That should make for some interesting mix-and-matches.

The FWOOSH also has a neat closeup picture of the head, which looks nice.
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

Now I need the NA He-man... !!!
    JOHN 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Heroic Warrior
    Plus, he has the feet Flogg should have...

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I love his creepy face sculpt
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

I don't know what to say! It's like they just handed me an award, what did I do to deserve this fantastic madness? I love every bit of him! He's everything I was hoping he would be with the cherry of that awesome face sculpt on top! I wasn't waiting for nothin'! It's like the Four Horsemen are givin' me a big 'ol hug in figure form!

EDIT

AHHH THEY EVEN MOLDED IN THE SPINE! I always loved that detail on the original figure!!
    Last edited by Alexx; November 2, 2013 at 03:40pm.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Looks like a unique torso with the cyber parts! YES! This has been my one big ask for this figure but I wasn't sure it'd happen!

https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/...65862267_n.jpg
    It looks like armor to me, there's a gap between the bottom where his chestpiece is, and his belt. Though as with Extendar, I was under the impression this early they didn't mold stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaro Kujo View Post
    It looks like armor to me, there's a gap between the bottom where his chestpiece is, and his belt. Though as with Extendar, I was under the impression this early they didn't mold stuff like that.
    It is indeed an armor piece - the whole chest and everything, from the looks of it. Granted, this is still a proto, but I doubt they would mold it like that if it wasn't a sort of "armor." I am a little worried that it'll end up puffy like the rest, but honestly none of the puffiness has bothered me as much as others. I can't imagine what they could do to lessen my excitement.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    It is indeed an armor piece - the whole chest and everything, from the looks of it. Granted, this is still a proto, but I doubt they would mold it like that if it wasn't a sort of "armor." I am a little worried that it'll end up puffy like the rest, but honestly none of the puffiness has bothered me as much as others. I can't imagine what they could do to lessen my excitement.
    I see what you're saying. Hopefully it's more like Hiss where it's a permanently attached second skin. It won't look right otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I see what you're saying. Hopefully it's more like Hiss where it's a permanently attached second skin. It won't look right otherwise.
    EXACTLY. I agree 100%. I love mixing and matching, but I'd rather this fit like a skin, and if gluing it on is what it takes, then I totally don't need to remove it. Anything to continue the perfection that this prototype promises!

So awesome! I will have al the essential NA figures, less and less worries if 2015 doesn't go through.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

He looks phenomenal
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

I'm speechless, I've been waiting for this for 4 or 5 years. Don't even know how to react, that's perfect !

Including a hooded head would make this a hell of a combo figure. Laser light skeletor and NA skeletor
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

I can't believe that I'm actually excited about 2 NA figures, Flogg and Skeletor, in next year's sub!!

Heroic Warrior
    I think, the Laser Light Skeletor deserves his own figure...

Another great NA figure. The face sculpt is so deliciously creepy. Keep on bringing more NA!
    Master Sebrian for MOTUC!

NA Skeletor looks AWESOME! Can't wait!!!
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    I think, the Laser Light Skeletor deserves his own figure...
    Yeah, the more I've seen of LL Skeletor, the more I think he needs to be a separate figure.

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Honestly, I don't mind even if he looses his ab-crunch articulation for his super detailed torso !! Like JonWes said, *IF* it is going to be separate piece, lets hope its glued with regular torso permanently. If not, make it as fully sculpted torso (which I seriously hope) !!

I've asked about this on "Ask Matty", lets hope Scott gives us a good answer !!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

YEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for this specific figure for YEARS!!! This is the version of skeletor I have wanted since the line began.

I alsways loved the gnarly cybernetic parts and damage on him.

They went above and beyond what I though they would do for him.

one thing that could bum me out is if his chest overlay makes him too puffy like other characters with overlays.

But I do not think that wll make me sad.... HOLY CRAP HE IS AWESOME!!!!!

PLUS he is coming with a battle damaged faker head, something we have wanted for years and years, even back in 200X! I am slapping that bad boy on my battle armor fakers you better believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    So awesome! I will have al the essential NA figures, less and less worries if 2015 doesn't go through.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Yet again, the Four Horsemen master a NA character. Is there anything they can't do?

Can't wait to add NA Skeletor to my collection! He looks like a great Skeletor variant instead of some spinoff.

Thank you Four Horsemen and Mattel for making me like New Adventures. I never would have thought it possible.