Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Negator in MOTUC?

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Was he in two episodes? I think he was.
    I love this doc brown/magneto look a like villain.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I would have preferred Negator to Nepthu or Plundor, he's much more of a want in my book than either of those two.

I still want a Negator figure....but I guess I'll have to make a custom someday.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I want Negator also. And I agree, he is much more worthy than Nepthu. He had two episodes. So did Kothos and Filmation Count Marzo/Chimera. All of them need to be made.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    I want Negator also. And I agree, he is much more worthy than Nepthu. He had two episodes. So did Kothos and Filmation Count Marzo/Chimera. All of them need to be made.
    I think the line could continue on Filmation characters alone. Sprinkle in some NA, 200x, variants, and you'd have enough to continue the line through 2017!

Negator, along with Kothos, Game Master, and Slave Master would make for a really great group of independent villains. We need all of them!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Negator, along with Kothos, Game Master, and Slave Master would make for a really great group of independent villains. We need all of them!
    I'm totally for it, especially Kothos. After Lizard Man and Masque, these really represent the "B" level Filmation villains for MOTU. Filmation on the other hand...there's more Filmation Horde members than you can shake a stick at!

Back on track, Negator is a must. Now I've gotta watch his episode again.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    "Game Plan" and "Trouble's Middle Name".
    And someone was trying to tell me Filmation didn't have a story arc unless it was in two parters. People need to realize Filmation had a story that spanned all 128 episodes, regardless if it was touched in every episode or not.

Not to mention, that story spawned She-Ra.
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; September 9, 2013 at 09:58am.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    hell yeah.. i want him, there are so many filmation characters i want made. we can leave out the count marzo, though. i'm not down with a motuc shakespear.. the 200x version was sick..

I'am 100% all for a Negator figure. He was truly an awesome character. It would be cool if he would come with his two Nerbs (As spelled in the script of the Game Plan).
    Last edited by Clawful94; September 22, 2013 at 02:28am.

Negator is one of the only Filmation villains who wasn't included on a video volume that I remembered without any help. I needed reminders about even Count Marzo and Evilseed before I recalled seeing them before, but Negator stuck with me for whatever reason. Maybe because he had that Khan-style white hair or something? Whatever the reason, he's one figure I would really like to get.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

I can't stop thinking about how cool it would be to have Negator as a figure.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    i want em all.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Negator is one of the only Filmation villains who wasn't included on a video volume that I remembered without any help. I needed reminders about even Count Marzo and Evilseed before I recalled seeing them before, but Negator stuck with me for whatever reason. Maybe because he had that Khan-style white hair or something? Whatever the reason, he's one figure I would really like to get.
    Totally digging him as a Khan type villain! Now I really want one!

Yeah, the idea of him being like a Khan type villain is really selling him over the top for me.
    Wow, there is so much potential for this character.

I'm really glad to see support building for this guy since he's often been unjustly overlooked in the Filmation popularity polls.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    I'm really glad to see support building for this guy since he's often been unjustly overlooked in the Filmation popularity polls.
    Yeah, same here. But to be fair there was a lot of heavy hitters hogging all the attention over lesser known characters like Negator.
    Popularity would probably grow if more ppl were more aware of the lesser known characters. Its hard to expose some things to the general crowd. And of course not everyone has the same opinion or interest in a particular character/figure specially when it comes to the MOTU community.

I don't like the guy, but he's pretty much a new head, loincloth and armor.

Normal "Human" Buck (Torso, abs, thighs, shoulders and biceps)
    New head armor and loincloth.
    Hordak forearms (for the gloves)
    Marzo hands (so he can hold the sunstone)
    Demo-Man shins
    Stratos sock feet
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Give him strength!!!

Nerds.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Danavas View Post
    I want him. I'm sure the Horsemen could do one heck of an update on him. Give him some transparent energy bolts to blast his enemies.
    Sure the 4 Horsemen could update any lesser known original motu characters that are quite visually striking. And as you've named yourself after one of my most wanted Danavas here are a few more names to drop.

Anghast, Damon MOTU Mini Comic. Negator, Hexon & Jarvan.

Heres a custom of Negator. pretty good.

negator1.jpg
    Last edited by The Villain; November 16, 2013 at 06:50am.