Thread: Help on a roboto Project

Widget

Help on a roboto Project

Hi Guys

I was wodering if anyone could help me with some questions on MOTUC custom project, I've done some mego customs but Never a MOTUC one.

While fiddling with my mister freeze next to my roboto I noticed how cool his boots would be on a roboto, I know this has been done before but I was wondering if anyone knew if the hands off a mr freeze or lex would fit onto roboto and has anyone done a paint job where the silver parts of Roboto were done copper, I saw a nice copper in Games workshops new Paints, I was wondering has anyone done this with Roboto.

Thanks in advance for the help
    Last edited by geekbot; April 19, 2012 at 02:16am.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    that is cool.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Snappy Threader
    That is very cool. I nver thought of him being of copper parts, funny I never really thought about what kind of metal could be blue, but I guess on Eternia, melat can be any color they want it to be.

I think the hands would be more involved that a typical pop and swap like the boots, if only because Roboto's removable hand has got a different peg size than the other. Even if the let hand fits well, you may need to trim and carve the other Luthor/Freeze peg to match the size of the other. Might look cool, though. Not sure if the long DC glove and slightly smaller hand would look odd or perfect.

Bit of advice just in case: You don't want to try the gloves from the "Orange Lantern" DCUC Lex Luthor. They sculpted a new hand with a ring on the finger for that one, which wouldn't be that noticeable, but the problem is they made the new hand a solid piece with the entire forearm so the wrist doesn't turn or pop off at all.

Widget
    Thanks for that advice saved me an expensivePurchase at the mo thinking of the copper paint and boots