Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hope, Dread, Bet Your Life On MOTUC's December Final Figure?

Hope, Dread, Bet Your Life On MOTUC's December Final Figure?

OK, we're about a month away from officially finding out what the "final" MOTUC figure in December will be. Rumor is it's gonna be Dare. Thought I'd start a thread for us to start making our final predictions on this final figure.

Name the final December figure you'd love to get, the final figure you are dreading to get and what you honestly think we will get for December.

Here it goes:

HOPE: Lodar

DREAD: Dare

BET MY LIFE: Dare

I do think Crita's got a shot, but not much of one.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, LODAR, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, HAWKE, UNCLE MONTORK & DREE-ELLE, TUVAR, BADDHRA, KARG

Hope: Crita

Dread: Crackers the Clown

Bet My Life: Dare

I'm actually ok with Dare. I like both his designs. I would actually love it if we got him as the 200X Prince Adam outfit repainted, but I'm thinking it will be his NA He-Man armor look.

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    Hope: Granita.

Dread: Dare.

Bet My Life: I'd never bet my life on a piece of plastic, lol, but I'm sure it's that Dare guy... sadly.

Heroic Warrior
    Hope: Granita

Dread: Dare/He-Ro V2

Bet My Life: Dare/He-Ro V2 (although I'm unsure whether he'll be in his 200X Prince Adam civilian gear, silver NA He-Man armour or somewhat unique "barbarian" armour)

the way I talley it there are 2 unknown slots in 2015.

I feel lodar & crita deserve that spot and I feel like Lodar is in.

The second? Dares seems a popular guess but I do not think so. I am not saying I realistically believe Crita but I realistically believe it is easily someone other than Dare in any form.

So for me the question is who are the 2 figures in 2015 we do not know?

We know all but one, we've seen up to Aug, then we have Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, we know Perfuma, Saurod and Dragstor will be 3 of those 4 months

I hope the last slot goes to Crita
    I fear it's going to SoH Dare
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

MattyCollector, innovators in redefining honestly and transparency since 2015

Hope: Dragoon

Dread: Nothing

Bet My Life: Dare

I fully expect it to be Dare and I'm looking forward to him!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I think Dare will be the Dec figure, however I still feel that it should be a Vintage Figure.
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Heroic Warrior
    As long as there are Vintage Figures (PoP Variants, NA) left we should get one in December.

As he is one of my most wanted Mutants i hope for Lizorr

I dread anything from SoH. Just a waste of time and plastic from my point of view.

I would bet we get Dare this year.

Even though there is the possibility that one of the remaining Motu Characters could come in December with Dare (or any other wildcard) in October or November

Hope: Granita

Dread: Dare

Bet my life: Dare

Any of the following would have been worthy:

Granita (hugely fan-demanded, completes the 'essential' Rock People trio)
    Melaktha (SIX Filmation appearances - way more than any MOTU Filmation character we've received)
    Lodar (most demanded minicomics character by a long shot)
    Crita (NA's version of Evil-Lyn)
    Master Sebrian (possibly THE most important NA character likely to be left out in the cold)
    King Miro (he's been bigged-up for years and is Randor's daddy - where is he?)

But yeah, it'll be Dare.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

Bet my life: Lodar

I don't think it will be Dare.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Lodar, Hunga the Harpy, Sharella, Snake Goddess & Hawke

FILMATION ruined my He-Man!

Hope (realistic): Lizzorr, as we were vaguely told there would be "more NA than Mara" this year, though that seems to not be true now
    Hope (pipe dream ): Tuskador
    Dread: Yeah, Dare....especially if he's an NA He-Man rehash
    Bet my Life: Dare...if the last character of the 2015 line is supposed to be meaningful storyline-wise, I can't imagine anyone else (except maybe King Miro? I'd much rather have him.)
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

Hope: Crita or Kayo
    Dread: Dare/He-Ro II, Skeleteen or any SoH character
    Bet: Dare/He-Ro II (most likely Silver Armor Red haired NA He-Man Repaint) It makes sense, because the line started with the Ancestor of He-Man and ending it with the SON of He-Man. Do I like it *string of expletives deleted* NO!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Crita is coming... Now I NEED SONGSTER! The Awesometastic Bard!

Bet: Dare

Hope: Lodar
    Bet: Crita
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Hope: Don't Care

Dread: Don't Care

Bet My Life: Don't Care

What every will be, will be. If I like it, I'll buy it. If I don't like it, I won't buy it. It's all the same to me.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Hope: Twiggets

Dread: Crita or any other NA figure

Bet: Dare
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    It really should be Lodar. From the rumors, Lodar has been sculpted for years, they just kept moving him around. I really want to get Lodar, as he is the last remaining mini comic villain in the line to do.
    Most wanted: Lodar and Despara!

Hope Dare
    Dread Chef Allen
    Bet He-ro2

Hope: Kittrina
    Dread: DARE
    Welcome to my Shapeways shop (Filmation inspired heads and accessories)
    http://www.shapeways.com/shops/eternalcustoms
    My facebook page:
    https://m.facebook.com/eternalcustoms
    Most Wanted MOTUC: Melaktha, Kittrina, King Helios, Colossor, Zilora, Dragoon

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Yuck View Post
    It really should be Lodar. From the rumors, Lodar has been sculpted for years, they just kept moving him around. I really want to get Lodar, as he is the last remaining mini comic villain in the line to do.
    What rumours ? This is the first I've heard of it ?

HOPE: Crita

DREAD: That's a tough one. There aren't many characters I'd dread receiving. I would be incredibly BORED with another main character variant as the final big bang figure, but anyone I don't want goes in the customs bin, so it'll get used one way or another.

BET: He-Ro II. We were told we wouldn't get any characters like him until after 2015, but that comment was backtracked on a bit, so... I'm thinking about the comment that the final figure of the line would be a perfect bookend/compliment to the first. The first, being King Grayskull...He-Ro II makes sense with that comment in mind. I just pray that if we DO get him, it is a different look than his NA He-Man prototype look. I already have an NA He-Man figure. I don't need two.

Also...I don't dread getting He-Ro II, but I feel like he's kind of pointless without the Son of Skeletor. I'm not a fan of the story so far, but it's there, and I don't want have one without the other. Actually, I'd MUCH rather get a Skeletor Jr. figure. He appeals to me more, visually...but that's just my opinion.
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreann'ot View Post
    Also...I don't dread getting He-Ro II, but I feel like he's kind of pointless without the Son of Skeletor. I'm not a fan of the story so far, but it's there, and I don't want have one without the other. Actually, I'd MUCH rather get a Skeletor Jr. figure. He appeals to me more, visually...but that's just my opinion.
    Well, who knows? They might surprise us (in a good way or a bad way depending on your point of view) with a 2-pack for the last release of the year: a He-Ro II and Skeleteen dual release. Wouldn't that be something? What kind of something, I don't know. But it would be some sort of something.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Evil Master of Laceration mikescab's Avatar
    Hope: Lodar!

Dread: Dare or anything SOH

Bet: Dare or Skeleteen
    Mike Scabs

Hope: Dare

Dread: Filmation version of...anything.

Bet my Life: Dare
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti