Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Snout Spout, Swiftwind & BP She-Ra arrival thread

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Did they not say that it was "overnight" or "2-days" or whatever option from the date of shipment?? I wonder if they use that excuse. So, in other words, if they send me a shipping confirmation tomorrow (monday), I would get it wednesday since I selected 2-day UPS.
    Yep, unfortunately that is how they do it/they do use that excuse.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

It doesn't matter if you select "Next hour" delivery. It doesn't come into effect til they hand it over to UPS.

Lycan
    well, I had a 'standard' reply, with no explanation for the hold up, not even a 'sorry for the inconvenience' which told me my order is complete and shipping soon. I received that almost 24 hours ago but my status still shows order in process. I know it was sunday, I was surprised to even get a reply on a sunday! So once they are back at work, I'm expecting that to change, and get a shipping note tonight. If I don't, someones telling lies.
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

*crossing fingers that you get the shipping confirmation tonight AND that there's no repeat of the Battleground Teela debacle*

My Bubble Power She-Ra's are in Sacremento, California right now. The day before they were in Sparks, Nevada, so they're traveling west instead of east.

Heroic Warrior
    I received Snout Spout today.

I must say he looks great and has tight articulations. His belt has no paint missing.

I'm very pleased with this figure, even though it's not one of my favorites.

Now, on to Demo Man !

Lycan
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    *crossing fingers that you get the shipping confirmation tonight AND that there's no repeat of the Battleground Teela debacle*
    Yeah, if there's something missing out of this shipment I will hit the roof! Its not even something you should be worried about..

not my favorite month i guess... as i have the figures in hand i don't like them very much... i though i may warm up to snout spouts goofy face but no such luck... i think its the eyes... a little dopy for my liking... and as for swift wind.. i don't like this figure as much in person...the colors are a little too bright i feel... but whatever...can win em all... i'll be replacing snoutie's head with something elese maybe guru;'s head) ..and im just going pack swifty away
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oulala View Post
    Still no shipping confirmation. 0rdered UPS overnight. lol. OVERNIGHT?!!!!!! It's been almost a WEEK now. MAJORLY ****************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously. If there's no shipping email tomorrow, I'm going to blow a fuse.

For the records, I ordered 4 she ra's and 1 swiftwind, no other toys.
    Still? Yikes, that's beyond inexcusable. Why would they even offer overnight shipping if they aren't going to honor it?

I should be getting my subscription box today, hopefully they haven't left anything out of it.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    I know they say it's from when the shipping service takes over, but their waiting game has proven to be a huge problem. If you call, tell them this is unacceptable, and raise a stink (like I do), you will get results. I got a refund on Battle Armor Skeletor because my sub was cancelled, got a refund on Zodak shipping because I couldn't buy him & Marlena together. All because I caused a fuss, and told them how upset I was.

Your sub is supposed to ship out BEFORE the sale date, and it hasn't. That is a breech of contract, and you mention that to them, tell them you're considering cancelling your service.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.
    ~RK
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
    Did you just admit liking a good guy?
    Has the world gone mad!?
    Gone mad?! It's been insane since the beginning of time! And most of my positive feelings for Snout Spout are because of his vintage upbringing. That is all. I'm still wicked bad!

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Well, it's Monday. Still no shipping notice for my UPS package. I'm going to call and ask for a refund of the extra money I spent on shipping.

My 2x Swiftys and Spouts arrived today! So far so good, no loose joints or backward body parts lol
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~*Snake Armor He-Man*~*Tung Lashor*~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~*200x King Hisss*~*Ninjor* ~Evilseed

Lycan
    Well, another day, another 'No shipping notice' from Matty.

They take the cake this month. Its absolutely disgusting.

Still no shipping for BP She-Ra but I did receive my sub order today!

SNOUT SPOUT:

Great looking figure. The shadowing on the body is much appreciated. The paint apps were good, but not 5 minutes after he was out of the package, I noticed black paint flaking off of his belt.

I think the plastic for the belt/loin area might bed too soft . Soft plastic like that doesn't always take paint very well.

The snout is awesome but I'm afraid to bend it. The paint wrinkles (in a similar way to that of my friend's Stay Puft).

SWIFT WIND:

I'm lucky I think. The wings fit in their respective sockets and don't fall off. The paint apps are all great. His joints are solid (except for on on leg where it is slightly softer than I'd like, but he doesn't fall over). I think the right off might be wrong because it doesn't line up too well with the shin, but it's not a huge problem.

The wings are beautiful. The pink is intense but not too bright.

I tried sitting Snout Spout on him but he doesn't really stay securely. Teela stayed a but better. Hopefully BP She-Ra will fit the best ... You know, if Mattel ever sends her.
    Last edited by bcrduke; November 21, 2011 at 07:08pm.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I received my sub figures today. I haven't opened up Swift Wind yet, but I love Snout Spout.

He's great. The only way this particular figure could be better is if he sprayed water.

I have two, on each the joints are tight, and the paint apps are very good overall.

I did notice that on both figures when I took them out of the package both figures' right side he had some noticeable flaking paint on the belt.

Other than that I love Snout Spout.

I of course would have preferred a 200x head over the vintage one, but I still love the vintage Snout Spout.

I do hope we see a 200x inspired refresh of Snout Spout later on.

Still No MOTU updates.

I still haven't gotten any confirmation that my 2 Snout Spout figures have been shipped. I ordered these two guys 45 minutes after noon on Tuesday the 15th. My first order, a USPS order of DC figures, has gone out as of Friday evening.

It conveniently was sent out after I sent an email asking what the situation was with my two orders and I asked about getting the orders combined. I am not even 100% sure the first order really got sent out since its been transit to Ontario CA. I wouldn't put it past them to just mark one as shipped so the combined shipping efforts can't be made.

I may call now to see about getting the UPS changed to USPS. . . just for the experience of talking to these cats.

Besides, it isn't getting here until after Thanksgiving anyway.

Well I did call and it was as useless as I expected. They can't switch it to USPS or cancel the order (not that I was really going to, I just wanted to see if they could). I did suggest that I may return the shipment though.

Next time I won't be using my cell phone, I was getting some annoying feedback. The woman that answered was under the impression that by "being in process" the order was already at the UPS store and therefor its their fault for the order not getting sent out yet. Ugh, so it's UPS that is deciding which orders go out when?
    Last edited by Havok1891; November 21, 2011 at 07:28pm.

My Bubble Power She-Ra's are in Sacremento, California right now. The day before they were in Sparks, Nevada, so they're traveling west instead of east.
    Mine shipped last Wednesday...went from CA to NV...to CA...to NV...to UT...back to CA...to NV...Really!?!? I want my stuff!
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    The snout is awesome but I'm afraid to bend it. The paint wrinkles (in a similar way to that of my friend's Stay Puft).
    I won't be bending the snout either. Tried it once and I got worried that the wrinkles would become permanent if it stayed too long in that position, so I put it back into the standard pose.

Anyhow, I'm really loving this figure! By far one of my favorite heroic characters.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I won't be bending the snout either. Tried it once and I got worried that the wrinkles would become permanent if it stayed too long in that position, so I put it back into the standard pose.
    We better break out the cocoa butter so he doesn't get stretch marks!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Mine shipped last Wednesday...went from CA to NV...to CA...to NV...to UT...back to CA...to NV...Really!?!? I want my stuff!
    That's nuts. Just had a look at my tracking again, and it's back in Sparks, Nevada. ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    We better break out the cocoa butter so he doesn't get stretch marks!
    *breaks open Vitamin E capsule*

Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    My subs arrived today! Finally!

Now that it's in hand, the wife wants a Swift Wind, too.
    Well done Matty!
    Thanks Mangs.
    -Buzz out
    www.hyveofvillainy.com - Evil Action Figures

My ORG FEEDBACK is here.

Anyone with UPS get a shipping notice today? Or find out what's taking so long?

Heroic Warrior
    Still no shipping confirmation for me. It will have been a full week tomorrow. I paid extra for UPS ground, but I'll probably end up getting my order in the same amount of time that it would have taken Newgistics to ship it.

USPS Parcel Post option uses Newgistics to track (just more detailed)....but you can also track it on USPS.com...but for the price paid for it...the time it takes, is not worth $1....DR needs to get off it's ass and make it cheaper, and make the options a little more broad, like adding Priority Mail....I have said many times, I can ship a package from MI to CA in 3-4 days the size of a MOTUC for $6....so why can't I get my stuff from DR in 3-4 days...and pay less than $8.70 for slow ass shipping???? makes no sense to me...anywhere else I order from has Priority shipping option....even the Zoloworld website....anyone else see a problem here?
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

How many times must figures return to Nevada before they arrive in Michigan, I wonder... Logistics simply blow my mind...!
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"