Thread: HUGE Custom Castle Grayskull Playset for MOTUC or Vintage Toys. Local Pick Up Only

Widget

HUGE Custom Castle Grayskull Playset for MOTUC or Vintage Toys. Local Pick Up Only

PRICE DROP AGAIN I am reluctantly selling my custom Castle Grayskull Playset. I built this as an alternative to the Matty Collector version and have now decided to sell. This piece is 3 floors tall with tons of room to put the figures. It is made of light foam and air dry molding material, and doesn't weigh more than 20 pounds. As you can see, this set offers a lot more space than the Mattel version. The set is painted with acrylic paint and was covered with a protective varnish. You will notice some white areas in the cracks. This occurred after the varnish spray interacted with the foam material. It has settled. The cracks are more noticeable due to the flash on my camera than show when displayed. Feel free to PM with an email to send more photos. I accept Paypal only and due to the size cannot ship. Local pick up only. I am about 40 minutes from Chicago. I am relatively new on the forums, but have a high ebay feedback score and can share. I am asking $225. The piece is roughly 36" x 24" x 28". I may post on ebay in the next several days and will cancel the auction if purchased before the auction ends. Thanks for looking
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wraiii; September 15, 2014 at 02:35pm. Reason: PRICE DROP

So cool man. I wish I lived near Chicago. Way cooler than $300 for the mattyc version.

Widget
    Price drop. $525
    Last edited by wraiii; July 7, 2014 at 10:35pm.

Widget
    Price drop again

Widget
    Huge price drop, must clear out, now $325

Widget
    Price drop for today, $275

Man, this is a great piece for a great price!
    I wish Mattel had done something more like this as opposed to the one they did.
    Wish I could get it!
    At MATTYCOLLECTOR.com, 'ALL SALES ARE FINAL'...UNLESS it's in THEIR ADVANTAGE to not be...

Feedback Thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=185599

Find me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...00003950889698

Widget
    Bump with huge price drop.