Thread: Fall of Grayskull comic?

Fall of Grayskull comic?

Did anyone get their hands on an extra copy of the prequel comic for Fall of Grayskull at SDCC? I'd like to buy a copy off of you. I live in New York and have Paypal. Thanks.
    Don't hesitate in dealing with Cilman Thread
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilman View Post
    Did anyone get their hands on an extra copy of the prequel comic for Fall of Grayskull at SDCC? I'd like to buy a copy off of you. I live in New York and have Paypal. Thanks.
    You should ask Daniel (masque) if he has any extras...if you haven't already. Always worth a shot.

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    King Hssss snake torso, Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Master Sebrian, Tuvar, Badrah, Stridor, & Snake Mountain Man.

MOST WANTED PCS statues: Mer-Man, Whiplash, Buzz-Off, Sy-Klone, Ram Man, Tri-Klops, & Two-Bad.

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Thanks, but I did already, hit him up on Facebook. Looks like they want to save all the copies for the screenings. I missed the kickstarter campaign....I've got to get my hands on a copy of the DVD when it comes out too.
    Don't hesitate in dealing with Cilman Thread

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilman View Post
    Thanks, but I did already, hit him up on Facebook. Looks like they want to save all the copies for the screenings. I missed the kickstarter campaign....I've got to get my hands on a copy of the DVD when it comes out too.
    No problem. Thought it would be worth a try. Good luck finding an extra!

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    King Hssss snake torso, Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Master Sebrian, Tuvar, Badrah, Stridor, & Snake Mountain Man.

MOST WANTED PCS statues: Mer-Man, Whiplash, Buzz-Off, Sy-Klone, Ram Man, Tri-Klops, & Two-Bad.

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread