Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bubble Power She-Ra and Swifty are mine! :) w00t!

queen of ellipsis... LadyAngora's Avatar

Bubble Power She-Ra and Swifty are mine! :) w00t!

so, had to share! got these in the mail today!

- LadyAngora

She-Ra ToyGuide
    --------------
    So, would you ever want to be a model?
    No way. I mean, I want to lose weight, but not all of it. -- Jessi

OMG that is awesome Darah!! Can't wait till we get a chance to get them next month

You should try blowing bubbles with her
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

queen of ellipsis... LadyAngora's Avatar
    haha! i've already thought about it... i'll let you know if i do it or not! lol!
    - LadyAngora

She-Ra ToyGuide
    --------------
    So, would you ever want to be a model?
    No way. I mean, I want to lose weight, but not all of it. -- Jessi

Fantastic! I can't believe we're getting a Filmation-colored Swift Wind. He looks amazing.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Wow! They look great. November is gonna be a POPular month for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Fantastic! I can't believe we're getting a Filmation-colored Swift Wind. He looks amazing.
    Thumbs up and a +1 on that!

I was campaigning quite a bit for Filmation colors Swift Wind for a while after they did the "pink" or "royal white" vote. Not many people wanted either of those choices. Thankfully Mattel was smart enough to realize what everyone wanted when they voted "royal white".
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    OMG !!!! How did you get those ????

Beautiful. I can't wait for November.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    That's AWESOME! BP She-Ra looks wonderful. I bet you CAN blow bubbles with that!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Not many people wanted either of those choices. Thankfully Mattel was smart enough to realize what everyone wanted when they voted "royal white".
    You speak for yourself on that. Many people, even those that wanted a Filmation Swiftwind, think it was wrong for Mattel to do a vote...then throw away the results and make whatever they felt like. That was BAD. *thumbs down*

I only hope we can get a Pink Swiftwind that comes with the Royal Swiftwind armour. I think that would be the best of both worlds. If you want a true Royal Swiftwind, you can put the armour on the Filmation one and plug in the Pink version's wings. If you want just a toy version, take off the Royal armour.

No matter if they did the toy Swiftwind first, they ALWAYS would have released the Filmation one. It's just, the toy version may be a harder sell...whereas if it was first, it would have been in the sub and the Filmation one outside the sub at a later point (which would sell better on its own than the toy version). Bad business decision, in my opinion. Bad PR move with not following through on the vote, as well. Different topic and such...but still.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    That's AWESOME! BP She-Ra looks wonderful. I bet you CAN blow bubbles with that!

You speak for yourself on that. Many people, even those that wanted a Filmation Swiftwind, think it was wrong for Mattel to do a vote...then throw away the results and make whatever they felt like. That was BAD. *thumbs down*

I only hope we can get a Pink Swiftwind that comes with the Royal Swiftwind armour. I think that would be the best of both worlds. If you want a true Royal Swiftwind, you can put the armour on the Filmation one and plug in the Pink version's wings. If you want just a toy version, take off the Royal armour.

No matter if they did the toy Swiftwind first, they ALWAYS would have released the Filmation one. It's just, the toy version may be a harder sell...whereas if it was first, it would have been in the sub and the Filmation one outside the sub at a later point (which would sell better on its own than the toy version). Bad business decision, in my opinion. Bad PR move with not following through on the vote, as well. Different topic and such...but still.

sorry think you are not going to get a ton of support for this complaint. Filmation swift was the right way to go 100%
    the ignore list is my new best friend

WOW!
    Look at the size of Swiftys Box! Amazing!
    Positivity, folks!
    Lets all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

Snappy Threader
    Wow. Swift Wind looks amazing! I'm not a fan yet of the Bubble Power stuff, but it may grow on me......

Heroic Warrior
    Argh....gonna be a long six or so weeks. On the plus side (assuming I have issues on order day) mine should arrive in time for Thanksgiving weekend!

I'm so excited for that new She-Ra body, it's like I have no She-Ra fig at all until that one shows up!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    sorry think you are not going to get a ton of support for this complaint. Filmation swift was the right way to go 100%
    The complaint is Mattel not following through with the winning fan vote.

Also, it's kind of odd to release Bubble Power She-Ra and the Filmation Swiftwind in the same month. Royal Swiftwind (which won the vote) has the same armour as Bubble Power She-Ra.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I think it was a brilliant move. Do you know how thrilled many people were to see that Swift Wind mask in the case at SDCC bare the popular Filmation colors? The vote happened WAAAY before Filmation rights were in the picture. What better way to hint at the acquisition of those than slip Swifty's mask in the SDCC case before Mattypalooza?

I'm not opposed to another redeco Swift Wind release at all. In fact I think it'd be awesome if they did the pink one from this classic She-Ra pic:

I will agree though that they easily could have made everyone buy the Pink or "Royal White" Swift Wind before the Filmation one because they know everyone would buy the POPular Filmation colored one even after they already bought a Pink or Royal White.

What they should do with minor repaints or minor redecos is release them in a much smaller quantity than the main, more popular color scheme release. Sort of like an "online chase figure" to compensate for the smaller fanbase that prefers those particular color schemes. The completists (me) would buy them and fans of that particular color scheme would be satisfied.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Also, it's kind of odd to release Bubble Power She-Ra and the Filmation Swiftwind in the same month. Royal Swiftwind (which won the vote) has the same armour as Bubble Power She-Ra.
    How did Mattel not follow through. Royal White won, and Swiftwind is white. They never said the deco would be Royal Swiftwind.

Quote Originally Posted by bezem View Post
    How did Mattel not follow through. Royal White won, and Swiftwind is white. They never said the deco would be Royal Swiftwind.
    "Royal White" isn't an official color is it? "Royal White" is refering to the vintage "Royal Swift Wind" toy:

Which does match the Bubble Power She-Ra gear, so I can understand PoP Purist frustration.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

master of hiphop
    someone here has connects

congrats!!!! they look great... well i'm an MOC'er so they look great in the box
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

They look EXQUISITE!!!! That's a great "thank you" from Mattel for lending them your collection for photo reference! How lucky are you?
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Filmation She-Ra Forever! AlessandraF's Avatar
    Congrats Darah, you're very lucky girl!
    Can we see a pic of him without mask?
    "One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them,
    One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them..."

I'm supporting Power and Honour Foundation!
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

________
    / | \\___
    /........|-.... |...... o\
    (@)-----------(@)-

How did you get those?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

if filmation colors would have been part of the vote, it would have won no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAngora View Post
    so, had to share! got these in the mail today!
    So is the collar able to come off? How close can you get him to be Spirit?
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous0ne View Post
    So is the collar able to come off? How close can you get him to be Spirit?
    they have already told us, no the collar does not come off

How 'bout a video review, Darah?

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    How did you get those?
    Mattel borrowed her collection for reference and she also provided all the pop toys for the power con display

Mattel sent her these as a thank you
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback