Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Answers to WTFWTK 2.68!

HD figures on youtube
    Well, there is no cartoon out there to showcase the MOTUC line and they weren'T even doing repaints/redecos for the DC figures, so that TRU line was destined to eventually fail. I think in the end, MOTUC will be successful unless we fans bail out on the line. The way I see it, if there were enough subs for 2012 to continue the line and the subs for the upcoming years can maintain that same #, if not inveersard' then this line is in "good hands", per say.
    You could be right, and I would be happy if you where.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by grenadaspice View Post
    Well, there is no cartoon out there to showcase the MOTUC line and they weren'T even doing repaints/redecos for the DC figures, so that TRU line was destined to eventually fail. I think in the end, MOTUC will be successful unless we fans bail out on the line. The way I see it, if there were enough subs for 2012 to continue the line and the subs for the upcoming years can maintain that same #, if not inveersard' then this line is in "good hands", per say.
    I kind of agree here. I just hope they don't 'chase the fans away'... Uber-expensive subscriptions and then lowering production MAY cut their own throats...

but I DO think it's VERY interesting, that despite this being 'the lowest subscription of them all...' that DCU had warning thermometers/threats about THEIR subscriptions... Ghostbusters had theirs canceled from low sales... but we NEVER had a doubt that this line would continue....

Sooooo Even our LOWEST, is STILL pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    I kind of agree here. I just hope they don't 'chase the fans away'... Uber-expensive subscriptions and then lowering production MAY cut their own throats...

but I DO think it's VERY interesting, that despite this being 'the lowest subscription of them all...' that DCU had warning thermometers/threats about THEIR subscriptions... Ghostbusters had theirs canceled from low sales... but we NEVER had a doubt that this line would continue....

Sooooo Even our LOWEST, is STILL pretty good
    OK here's a dumb question why is it that alot of other toy line that end up at TRU after time get clearanced but not Mattel items?

I still see the Retro GB line at two packs go for full price....I wouldn't be surprised to see them there next year at the same price...