Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: From Toyguru: Update about using multiple credit cards on your Subs!

From Toyguru: Update New "My Subscriptions" Area to Change Payment/Address Info

So who's ready for a whole new can of worms to be open?

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...s#2012MySubPgs

Club Subscribers,

Great news! We've heard your requests for an easier way to update your credit card and shipping information for subscriptions and have launched a new My Subscriptions area in the Help section at MattyCollector.com. This new area was created specifically to help you manage all your subscription information. Here's what you can do:

Change payment information for one or as many of your subscriptions as you like
    Change shipping address information for one or as many of your subscriptions as you like
    Choose which, if any, subscriptions you want to ship together or tell us to never combine your shipments

How It Works

Important information before we begin ... the My Subscriptions area is dedicated to subscription information only. Due to the unique nature of the subscriptions, this service was created and is maintained separately from standard My Account functionality. If you would like to update your payment method/address information for other purchases made in our shop throughout the year, you will need to change your credit card/shipping information in both My Subscriptions and My Account. Please visit the My Account section right above My Subscriptions on the HELP/FAQ page and change your information there as well.

Okay, on to the directions! Visit http://bit.ly/xijfET and click My Subscriptions. If you are not logged in to the system, you'll be asked to log in. Once you've logged in, you'll be taken back to the HELP/FAQ main page, where you can then click My Subscriptions.

When you get to the My Subscriptions landing page, you will see a chart listing your subscriptions. Here's what's in each column:

The first column has checkboxes where you can select which subscription(s) you want to change.
    The second column (Product Name) lists your subscriptions. Please note that the description shown will be the last order shipped.
    The third column (Auto Renewal Date) indicates the date that your subscription will renew, which is the first date we will attempt to charge your card.
    The fourth column (Payment Method) lists the card that will be charged for that subscription.
    The fifth column (Shipping Address) shows where items will ship for that subscription.
    The sixth column (Price) lists the dollar amount of the next Auto Renewal. This amount is for the primary product shipping that month. Additional figures (i.e., Fisto™) and quarterly beasts/multipacks, etc. are not shown. This is not the entire annual subscription amount.
    The final column (Expiration Date) shows the second date we will attempt to charge your card if the first attempt is not successful. We will make a final attempt 7 calendar days after this date. You'll be notified by email each time the attempts are unsuccessful so you'll have plenty of notice, and our Customer Service agents will be ready to help you. This is not the date that your annual subscription will end. All subscriptions run through December 31, 2012.

To Change Individual Subscriptions
    If you want to change each subscription individually, simply click the blue "Edit" button in column 4 to change payment information (such as a new credit card), or column 5 to change your shipping information, such as a new address. Then, follow the on-screen directions for changing your information. Only the subscription you clicked will be updated with your new information.

To Change Multiple Subscriptions
    If you'd like to change two or more of your subscriptions, you can select which ones you want to change by clicking on the checkboxes in column 1, then clicking the large Edit Payment Method or Edit Shipping Address above the red grid. (Please note that these buttons won't work if you do not click one of the checkboxes.) Then, follow the on-screen directions for changing your information. All of the subscriptions chosen will be updated with the same information.

Subscription Details
    There's also a handy link in column 2 called "Details" that will take you directly to a Subscription Details page that shows you all the details of a specific subscription. It has full editing functionality so you can update your information right from the page. Please note that only the subscription you are viewing will be updated with the new information.

Change Combined Shipping Option
    One of the most customer-requested features is the ability to choose which subscriptions will ship together. Click the "Change Combined Shipping Option" link in column 2 and you can choose which, if any, subscriptions you'd like to ship together to minimize shipping costs. You can also choose not to have any of your subscriptions ship together, which is something many of our international customers have requested. Then, follow the on-screen directions.

When To Change Your Information
    Generally, information must be changed no later than the 8th day of the month in which your next subscription shipment is scheduled in order to ensure your new card is charged and/or the order ships to the new address. We'll post this date every month in our Fan Forums, and on Facebook and Twitter. For this month, you'll have until Thursday, February 9th to change your information.

As mentioned above, the My Subscriptions area is dedicated to subscription information only. To update your payment method/address information for other purchases made in our shop throughout the year, you will need to change your credit card/shipping information in both My Subscriptions and My Account. Please visit the My Account section right above My Subscriptions on the HELP/FAQ page and change your information there as well.

The new My Subscriptions area is just one of the many features we've got in the works to ensure your shopping experience with us is a good one. Please continue to give us your feedback – it may take time to develop solutions, but we are listening and deeply appreciate your business!

–Matty
    Last edited by Marvelous0ne; February 8, 2012 at 11:54pm.
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Sounds reasonable.

Yeah not following how its a whole new can of worms? Isn't this what people wanted? A redone interface where you can tell what CC should be used and a place to control combined shipping (which can then be altered later on to enable day of sales + sub shipping)

I mean yes its Digital River so the opportunity for mass chaos is always present but this should not make anyone mad or raise their pitchfork. 3 years behind this is a step in the right direction finally
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

So it says they will automatically ship if they have all the same info (address, card, etc), so I dont need to do anything.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    The new interface looks good to me!

However, not sure why I have the (April) 30th Anniversary figure in my cart?
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

I loathe the way Mattel is handling subscriptions. Well, mine at least.
    I've already lost $20 last year cancelling a subscription, since no subscription fee was able to be refunded, to prevent 2 subs being shipped altogether and now there's the chance to not combined them in a single shipment.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Heroic Warrior
    Now let's find out how this new option will work (or fail). I guess we'll read reports in the coming days/weeks about this...

This seems ok to me. I was looking at the subscriptions section earlier and didn't see any major problems other than it still is confusing with the way figures and subscriptions are sometimes designated.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Well, My Subscriptions was working for me yesterday, but now it's not showing any subs. The 30th figure is back in my cart, too.
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Yeah not following how its a whole new can of worms? Isn't this what people wanted? A redone interface where you can tell what CC should be used and a place to control combined shipping (which can then be altered later on to enable day of sales + sub shipping)

I mean yes its Digital River so the opportunity for mass chaos is always present but this should not make anyone mad or raise their pitchfork. 3 years behind this is a step in the right direction finally
    Don't have the pitchforks and banners high. also don't have the soap box out. Just saying that be careful! Once bitten, twice shy!
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Went to the site; no subscriptions found. Went back again, all three subscriptions found - but when I click on 'combine shipping' I am told no other subscriptions can be found/combined. Oh, and the 2 Club Infinite Earths figs are in my cart now.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I mean yes its Digital River so the opportunity for mass chaos is always present
    I spit my ice tea out when I read that. Too hilarious.
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    Went to the site; no subscriptions found. Went back again, all three subscriptions found - but when I click on 'combine shipping' I am told no other subscriptions can be found/combined.
    Same for me, BUT: I think it happens because your subscriptions are already shipping together, and that works only when you try to combine with one that is not already shipping with the others by default.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    Same for me, BUT: I think it happens because your subscriptions are already shipping together, and that works only when you try to combine with one that is not already shipping with the others by default.
    If that's the case I'm fine with that...especially since I ordered the DC and MOTU clubs in the same transaction!
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

edit: Nevermind
    Last edited by KSC; February 8, 2012 at 07:18pm.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    I reset the page, then all the info was there: My 2012 Sub, the 30th sub and DCUC Sub. I'm on a Mac using Firefox.

I think the way it works is that the initial orders for the 30th anniversary, Voltron and Infinite Earths have to ship separately at FIRST. Only after that can they be combined with your MOTUC sub. That might be why combined shipping will not work right away.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; February 8, 2012 at 07:09pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

I got the same thing about now being able to combine. Also, I now have this in my "shopping cart"

Masters of the Universe® 30th Anniversary Series 2012 Subscription - April Figure
    I'm confused
    10-15-2011 1:30pm Eastern
    The MOTUC line and all its fans were taken for the ass

Let us never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    I got the same thing about now being able to combine. Also, I now have this in my "shopping cart"

I'm confused
    You can't combine them because they haven't both renewed yet. The 30th sub won't renew for the 2nd figure until April. That's when the subs will be able to combine and ship together. Or, if there are other subs that you purchased besides MOTUC that have yet to renew. Remember, they said that the first month that sub figs ship they cannot be combined - it's not until they "renew" for the 2nd figure that they can.
    If you have a Queen Marlena cardback to sell, please let me know.

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212100
    MOTUC for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212096
    200x for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=213585
    I have a huge lot of Garbage Pail Kids (GPK) cards I'm also selling. PM me.

This is positive news for a change! Lets hope it continues.
    10 figures I still need: 10/Peekablue, 9/Sssqueeze, 8/Lizard Man, 7/Hunga the Harpy, 6/Gwildor, 5/Filmation Clawful, 4/Mermista, 3/Tung Lashor, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

wait... ...what?

Can't we just call to make changes?

Last year I updated my card three time online.. it never worked... why should I be excited about it still being done online?

Just let us pick up the phone...

please
    ----------------------------------------
    I HAVE... ...THE FLOUR!!!
    ~WUN-DAR

Quote Originally Posted by The Sorcerer View Post
    wait... ...what?

Last year I updated my card three time online.. it never worked... why should I be excited about it still being done online?

please
    The change is to correct the fact that when you did it online last year it did not take because of the way the site was built.

You should never have to call Customer Support in 2012

Provided this is not a complete failure this is a change we should all want and enough people have demanded
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Um okay, but how do I combine shipping? All I see is this and it makes no sense to me:

Club Eternia® 2012 Subscription - Star Sisters 2nd Installment ($40) Details

2/10/2012

visa

Edit

26 South Sable Blvd

Edit

40.00 USD

2/14/2012

Club Lion Force 2012 Subscription - Red Lion Figure Details

4/11/2012

visa

Edit

26 South Sable Blvd

Edit

35.00 USD

4/15/2012

Masters of the Universe® 30th Anniversary Series 2012 Subscription - Initial Figure Details

40.00 USD

4/15/2012

Club Infinite Earths 2012 Subscription - Initial Figure Details

5/10/2012

visa

Edit

26 South Sable Blvd

Edit

15.00 USD
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Sweet. My debit card expires next month, and I must admit, I was a bit nervous about having to update it to the new one I'll recieve. That's at least one problem (hopefully) resolved, and for that I am grateful.

Credit where credit is due. It is nice to have these additional options now. Its just a pity it took them so long to get around to it.

When I checked My Subscriptions I also noticed something in my shopping cart, but I chose to ignore it.
    "The boyy is dangerous. They all sense it, why can't you?"

http://jediboyy.pawnbrand.com/
    http://jediboyy.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by The Sorcerer View Post
    wait... ...what?

please
    I gotta say, nobody in their right mind would ever want to call Digital River. "Brandon," and "Dave," and the rest of the gang really have not cut it for about 2000% of us who have experienced issues in the past. If this new scheme works and I never need to call DR again I will be a happy, happy person. Faith will be restored. Peace will be kept. All will be right with the world.
    Say cheese!!!