Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bubble Power She-Ra is Sold Out!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar

Bubble Power She-Ra is Sold Out!

Just noticed, she's GONE folks!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Best sale in months, figures lasted less than a week.

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah I saw that earlier today. Now the deck is clearred for Black Friday sale

Isn't it a coincidence that both Swift Wind and BP She-Ra sold out in the same hour?
    Likely they got pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
    Isn't it a coincidence that both Swift Wind and BP She-Ra sold out in the same hour?
    Likely they got pulled.
    Swiftwind has been gone for a few days. They just corrected the "Almost Gone" to "Sold Out" for him. People kept trying to add him to cart and he wouldn't add...because he was sold out. The same problem happened with Clawful (I remember, because I was trying to order an extra for DAYS).
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
    Likely they got pulled.

Swift Wind was legitimate, She- Ra was not....That's all I'm gonna say

Believe me if you want or don't, but I won't be dishing out details.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post

I'm sorry Riddle of Steel, but I don't believe it. Hurricane Hordak took 14 days to sell out and Icarius from last month took 7 days. Why would they pull Bubble Power She-Ra on day 5 when she was selling very well? A lot of people were buying her for her body alone, but she was a full fledged variant with lots of new stuff.

If they pulled her, why not pull the LAST DCUC figure from that wave? It doesn't make sense and I don't really believe it. You can only add 10 figures to your cart per order...so there isn't a way to tell how many figures they have in stock (unlike at ToysRUs.com, where you can check). It just kind of sounds like an attempt to prove she's not a popular figure...like when Bow sold out in 54 minutes and Catra sold out in 1 day 6 hours and people claimed he they were pulled, produced in VERY small amounts, etc.

That's all I'm gonna say
    I'd like to believe that. I really would. But I have a feeling you'll say more.

Then it's hard to believe you

You're from NJ, So either you're one of the 4H's team or you're a regular fan trying to sound like he's "in the know."

Simple.
    Last edited by bcrduke; November 21, 2011 at 04:59pm.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Swiftwind has been gone for a few days. They just corrected the "Almost Gone" to "Sold Out" for him. People kept trying to add him to cart and he wouldn't add...because he was sold out.
    I got to the last page for ordering him on Saturday night, all I had left to do was the captcha. He was not sold out. I use firefox.

POP in MOTUC isn't going away, boys.

If anything, a quicker sale just helps support its inclusion.

If they were pulled, well then they are just like all the OTHER figures then, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    I got to the last page for ordering him on Saturday night, all I had left to do was the captcha. He was not sold out. I use firefox.
    Then why wasn't I able to order him using Firefox on Saturday?

It makes sense that things would sell out after Friday (Pay day).

It doesn't make sense that Mattel would pull either Swiftwind or She-Ra so soon after sale date (they've had discount sales like the upcoming Black Friday sale before without pulling things too early).

Plus, why pull JUST the two MOTUC pop characters but NONE of their other stock? I tested the JLU 7-pack on Saturday because I figured there was a site-wide problem. Nope. Only Swiftwind was problematic.
    Last edited by bcrduke; November 21, 2011 at 05:00pm.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I guess you're right, I must be lying.

All I know is that Digital River screws up 90% of things.

I remember when people were able to buy Sold Out figures by going through "Findmyorder.com"

Nothing Digital River does surprises me anymore. They were supposed to create a ticket for an issue I'm having TWO separate times (and did not). The THIRD call they created the ticket...but nothing ever got done about it. I called today and the rep changed it from "normal" priority to "high" priority. Yep...that should do it. I was upset, but it's just too darn comical to take seriously any more. It's like we're all on Punk'd.

I guess you're right, I must be lying.
    Let's be adults ok?

I never said you were lying, nor did I infer it. I was just asking why I used the same updated browser but couldn't add him to the cart.

But it's fine. Every time a POP item goes on sale, I'm sure only 12 people but it.

It's fine. POP and NA are just so lame lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

If they were pulled, well then they are just like all the OTHER figures then, right?
    Don't get me wrong, Duke... I love POP! I dont care whether they sold out or got pulled. As long as they keep'em coming I'm a happy boy!

Good news. Now they can up the amount of POP.

Let's be adults ok?

I never said you were lying, nor did I infer it. I was just asking why I used the same updated browser but couldn't add him to the cart.

But it's fine. Every time a POP item goes on sale, I'm sure only 12 people but it.

It's fine. POP and NA are just so lame lol.
    I knew I should have taken a screen cap
    I was simply correcting misinformation. No need for all these insinuations, I'm not anti-anything.

Just to be clear, I like everything, and have no problems if someone doesn't like POP or NA or MYP characters or Filmation.

I am a little bothered when people employ a double standard (not you - you're comment was totally appropriate considering how Mattel and Digital River pull items all the time).

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Good news. Now they can up the amount of POP.

Well said guys and we can all look forward to seeing some more POP girls in 2012 I'm sure as I've got a gut feeling that we might be getting Frosta and Castaspella.
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Dragstor : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : Saurod

reasonable sell out times on both swifty and bubble power; not too fast, not too slow. hopefully the same will be the case with the star sisters; looks like scott is on the ball with this.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    No need for all these insinuations, I'm not anti-anything.
    Except anti-Canadian, right? I know you're down with that, W7!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

It's important to remember that Matty put out the WWE Rockers 2-pack today. People adding the last of the BP She-Ra's to their orders is not inconceivable.
    -"You want me to drive?!!"
    -"Hey, it's the 80's!"

I knew I should have taken a screen cap
    I was simply correcting misinformation. No need for all these insinuations, I'm not anti-anything.
    Again, I didn't insinuate anything. If you want to read my initial response that way, I would protest, but I can't stop you from thinking the way you do.

I was trying to discuss why some of us, on the same browser, could order him and some could not.

Plus, how were you "correcting misinformation?"

Does that mean the handful of people who couldn't order Swiftwind are all incorrect?
    Last edited by bcrduke; November 21, 2011 at 05:02pm.

still waiting ...

Order Date: 11/16/2011
    Order Status: Order in Process

Go PoP!

Now if only mine would ship...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!