Thread: Sh'gora Support Thread

Heroic Warrior

Sh'gora Support Thread

I'd like to nominate Sh'gora in this thread. He's the giant inter-dimensional being from one of my favorite episodes, To Save Skeletor. I'd guess he'd have to be a giant beast. They could do some interesting things with his tentacles.

Quote Originally Posted by Granamyr View Post
    I'd like to nominate Sh'gora in this thread. He's the giant inter-dimensional being from one of my favorite episodes, To Save Skeletor. I'd guess he'd have to be a giant beast. They could do some interesting things with his tentacles.
    In regards to large beast speculation she is one of the frontrunners along with Molkrum. But who knows if we will get any.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Dunno... bit of a blob:

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    In regards to large beast speculation she is one of the frontrunners along with Molkrum. But who knows if we will get any.
    I didn't know that Sh'gora was in the running. I'm happy to hear that.

I agree with the blob comment but perhaps they can update the look a little.

I'd love Sh'gora, prob the beast I want the most now after Graynamer.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    So...is it a boy or a girl?

I'd be up for this blob! It's the closest thing in MOTU to Jabba the Hutt!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    YES!!!
    that what his name was.
    would love this for a beast figure. reminds me so much of something out of d&d or your classic 80s sci-fi tentacle monster.

This would be fantastic.

I'd love to have tons of the weirder Filmation monsters!
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

oh, I love that monster. I love cyclopses, I love blobs, I love tentacles.

But ...nah. I'm not against it, but I'm not interested either. I may even want to get it, but I'm not holding my breath nor rooting for it.

I'd be awesome if they made Sh'gora in the classics line. I doubt the would make him though if they can't use his buck for other figures though. Maybe they could some how use the gygor/shadowbeast buck? He wouldn't be the proper size, but I'm sure he'd look pretty sweet still.