Thread: Can Teela's dress fit onto BG Teela's body?

It is not where I am that matters, it is when

Can Teela's dress fit onto BG Teela's body?

I'm thinking about getting some extra Teelas tonight to have some female palace guards and was thinking about getting a BG Teela and putting the dress from the first Teela onto the BG Teela body. Is that even possible or is it too small in the way area to fit over the body even if the bra and loincloth are removed?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Why don't you switch the heads? It's the easiest way.
    "A female He-Man. Ooh oh. This is the worst day of my life."

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Yes. Someone actually did this (they were one of the first .orgers to get BG Teela). You do have to remove all the clothes from BG Teela.

I'll try to find the pics.

Okay...I officially CANNOT find the pic online. I have it saved on my computer, so I can e-mail it to you I guess. *shrugs*
    Last edited by Darkspecter; November 24, 2011 at 05:19pm.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Hey Dr Kain, if you have any spare regular Teelas preferably without her outfit, I'd be glad to buy one from you.
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~*Snake Armor He-Man*~*Tung Lashor*~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~*200x King Hisss*~*Ninjor* ~Evilseed

Heroic Journalist MldMnrdReporter's Avatar
    James you dog!
    Gwildor: Moo? Moo.
    He-Man: Gwildor!
    Gwildor: I'm going, I'm going...Moo!

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Yes. Someone actually did this (they were one of the first .orgers to get BG Teela). You do have to remove all the clothes from BG Teela.

I'll try to find the pics.

Okay...I officially CANNOT find the pic online. I have it saved on my computer, so I can e-mail it to you I guess. *shrugs*
    It was me; you'd have to remove the furry undies and the fit is different, meaning you loose some curviness from 1.0 to 2.0
    Last edited by Judeh Simon; November 24, 2011 at 06:25pm.
    My MOTUC top wants (POST NYCC 2014):

Filmation:Twiggets - Red Knight - Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Dylamug - Vultak - Enchantress - Kothos - General Tataran - Evil Seed (Filmation artichoke) - Masque - Sybiline (with a pack-in Gorgon) - Melaktha
    Others: Despara - toy version of Catra - Veena - Master Sebrian - Drissi - Caz - Andros - Sorceress (NA comics version)- Kex Queen - Lodar

Yep! That's the one.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

Yep! That's the one.
    I just realized the reason my Teela 1.0 is headless is because you have her head!

Filmation:Twiggets - Red Knight - Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Dylamug - Vultak - Enchantress - Kothos - General Tataran - Evil Seed (Filmation artichoke) - Masque - Sybiline (with a pack-in Gorgon) - Melaktha
    Others: Despara - toy version of Catra - Veena - Master Sebrian - Drissi - Caz - Andros - Sorceress (NA comics version)- Kex Queen - Lodar

Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post
    I just realized the reason my Teela 1.0 is headless is because you have her head!
    I totally forgot who I got that stuff from! It's still on my shelf. I have a LOT of random MOTUC heads on my shelf in a group. It's kind of creepy, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Bot/teela2.jpg

It was me; you'd have to remove the furry undies and the fit is different, meaning you loose some curviness from 1.0 to 2.0
    ugh! The curviness is essential! Like She-Ra 2.0, a Teela 2.0 needs new clothes so she can have a trim figure. The one-piece just doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by MldMnrdReporter View Post
    James you dog!
    Lol! I had a feeling that my request sounded a little off!
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~*Snake Armor He-Man*~*Tung Lashor*~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~*200x King Hisss*~*Ninjor* ~Evilseed

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-Phil View Post
    Why don't you switch the heads? It's the easiest way.
    I already did that, but she still cannot turn her waist. I want the new body because she is stuck in a one direction pose.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

It's kind of creepy, actually.
    TG was right about the head-pack?
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

I totally forgot who I got that stuff from! It's still on my shelf. I have a LOT of random MOTUC heads on my shelf in a group. It's kind of creepy, actually.
    Well, after midnight this morning, I am the proud owner of two more Teelas with heads! One is going to loose her hair though; I'm making me a blonde mini comics Teela using 1.0s head and 2.0s hair. (I can't stand Teelas 2.0 glossy face).

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    ugh! The curviness is essential! Like She-Ra 2.0, a Teela 2.0 needs new clothes so she can have a trim figure. The one-piece just doesn't work.
    Agreed!