Thread: MOTUC Visions: Sea Hawk

Hybrid View

MOTUC Visions: Sea Hawk

I don't know why, but I had to do him next, Sea Hawk is a pretty important character in POP and a also a very cool loking pirate!
    The MOTUC figure would be pretty inexpensive, especially if he can reuse Snout Spout's boots.
    The laser sword could be achived by molding two version: one active and one deactivated, or the saber could be a separate piece molded in translucent plastic that plug into the handle.
    But the handle can also fit in the holster.

With many thanks to AlessandraF for helping me fixing the face!

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    WOW! I love it!
    I love an all inclusive canon!

That....is ace.....I want this in plastic form yesterday.
    Always in the market for Painted Backgrounds from the Filmation MOTU + She-Ra Toons, Bravestar, Blackstarr.

Heroic Warrior
    You continue to amaze, Emiliano! I really wish you were involved in the MotUC figure-making process!

Another Vision!!! I love it!

I was just staring to get used to Bow becoming a love interest too. Seahawk blows him away! Love the Snout Spout boots!

Very cool! I like the idea of two separately molded weapons, just because you wouldn't have to worry about the plug not being tight enough.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Can't see the picture for some reason.

This design would make me look forward to the character, great job as always Emiliano!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Totally awesome as always!
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Very cool! Would be neat to see some extra accessory with him as well, though I think I agree with the two swords thing; one on, one off. There's too much that can go wrong with a removable blade, honestly.

Anyway, I don't know anything about the guy, so I don't know what kinda extra stuff he could have, but I think he could use at least one other item to round 'em out.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Super! I really like the Filmation style
    She-Ra Princess of Power clip art, animated gifs & panoramic screen caps at http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20Clip%20Art/
    My other artworks http://cosmicfalcon-70.deviantart.com/

One of the Filmation characters that I think does deserve a figure, plus a pirate character for MOTU would be a great addition (we have a cowboy after all). I really like your vision of him but for some reason I can't help but think he might be better with out the neckerchief despite the fact it would make him of model, so ideally that would be removable.
    The removable blade for the sword so the handle can fit in the holster is a great touch.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Emiliano, it should be noted that in anchors aloft, Sea hawk recieved the laser rapier, which blade color went from red to blue, or vice versa which is much more powerful then the laser sword that shown in your picture. Also the impact ring was given to him, as well as his bat light shield. All those should be represented in creating the most powerful version of him.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by facet; December 1, 2011 at 04:12pm.

He also got completely different boots in Anchors Aloft 2 - that he was still wearing in The Locket...
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    I want one.

*sigh*

Amazing work, as always!
    More Vintage NA for MOTUC in 2016!!
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, Admiral Scurvy, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Emiliano, it should be noted that in anchors aloft, Sea hawk recieved the laser rapier, which blade color went from red to blue, or vice versa which is much more powerful then the laser sword that shown in your picture. Also the impact ring was given to him, as well as his bat light shield. All those should be represented in creating the most powerful version of him.
    That would be the quarterly variant known as Battleground Sea Hawk.

LOL, cool idea (Battleground Sea Hawk), but I think one Sea Hawk is enough.

Emiliano, great design. I like the re-use of the Snout Spout boots. I'm not a massive fan of him but I do consider Sea Hawk to be one of those main characters that never got as a toy back in the day (like Adora) so I'd welcome him in classics.

Very awesome. The grin works for him like Keldor!! ALso like the ignited and off sabers. That's the only way to do those right!
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)