Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTUC Visions: Sea Hawk

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evil-lyn4ever View Post
    He was more of a love interest for She-ra/Adora than Bow anyhow.
    Oh, I dunno, I caught him giving Bow the eye...

Lolz just kidding! Can't wait to get Sea Hawk in the line! And I wish Emiliano was hired as the Overlord of the 4 Horsemen with final say on how figures were done!
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

If you did that with every character that hasnt been made I could live off of your art alone.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

I think it's great. I kinda expect his gloves would just be hordak gloves, but yeah, this is great.

Super! I really like the Filmation style
    She-Ra Princess of Power clip art, animated gifs & panoramic screen caps at http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20Clip%20Art/
    My other artworks http://cosmicfalcon-70.deviantart.com/

One of the Filmation characters that I think does deserve a figure, plus a pirate character for MOTU would be a great addition (we have a cowboy after all). I really like your vision of him but for some reason I can't help but think he might be better with out the neckerchief despite the fact it would make him of model, so ideally that would be removable.
    The removable blade for the sword so the handle can fit in the holster is a great touch.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Emiliano, it should be noted that in anchors aloft, Sea hawk recieved the laser rapier, which blade color went from red to blue, or vice versa which is much more powerful then the laser sword that shown in your picture. Also the impact ring was given to him, as well as his bat light shield. All those should be represented in creating the most powerful version of him.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by facet; December 1, 2011 at 03:12pm.

He also got completely different boots in Anchors Aloft 2 - that he was still wearing in The Locket...
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    I want one.

*sigh*

Amazing work, as always!
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Emiliano, it should be noted that in anchors aloft, Sea hawk recieved the laser rapier, which blade color went from red to blue, or vice versa which is much more powerful then the laser sword that shown in your picture. Also the impact ring was given to him, as well as his bat light shield. All those should be represented in creating the most powerful version of him.
    That would be the quarterly variant known as Battleground Sea Hawk.

LOL, cool idea (Battleground Sea Hawk), but I think one Sea Hawk is enough.

Emiliano, great design. I like the re-use of the Snout Spout boots. I'm not a massive fan of him but I do consider Sea Hawk to be one of those main characters that never got as a toy back in the day (like Adora) so I'd welcome him in classics.

Very awesome. The grin works for him like Keldor!! ALso like the ignited and off sabers. That's the only way to do those right!
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

Looks great! I'm hoping for a 'sooner rather than later' position in the MOTUC line up for this guy.

Absolutely love this version. I also like his special Filmation boots but I know we will get the SP boots which will work fine too.

Very nice.

I do wish he had a more neutral facial expression, but that's just me nitpicking.

Snappy Threader
    I've always been a fan of Sea Hawk. Emiliano, you do such amazing work. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I have been a fan since 83 and I am loving this re-vamp of him and since I am new here I felt I would express my opinions there is alot of great artists here and you are one