Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COPYRIGHTS Database Thread

COPYRIGHTS Database Thread

This is the copyrights database, not trademarks.

Not sure what this Dramatic Work/Music or Choreography is going to be used for / the intended use is? This was found doing a search for "Masters of the Universe." There are also entries for the alternate titles He-Man and Eternia.

Type of Work: Dramatic Work and Music; or Choreography
    Registration Number / Date: PAu003597027 / 2012-01-18
    Application Title: Masters of the Universe.
    Title:
    Masters of the Universe.
    Description: Electronic file (eService)
    Copyright Claimant: Courtney michelle mitchell. Address: 626 Wynnewood road, philadelphia, PA, 19151, United States.
    Date of Creation: 2012
    Authorship on Application: Courtney michelle mitchell; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: text.
    Alternative Title on Application: Eternia, He-Man
    Rights and Permissions: Courtney michelle mitchell, 626 Wynnewood road, philadelphia, PA, 19151, United States, (267) 251-9017, shebaanna@live.com
    Copyright Note: C.O. correspondence.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    This is the copyrights database, not trademarks.

Not sure what this Dramatic Work/Music or Choreography is going to be used for / the intended use is? This was found doing a search for "Masters of the Universe." There are also entries for the alternate titles He-Man and Eternia.
    He-Man: The Musical! Prepare to be swept away by the Power of Grayskull!

Interesting tidbit, Tallsleuth....!
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Soundtracks?
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

Quote Originally Posted by serpymatt View Post
    He-Man: The Musical! Prepare to be swept away by the Power of Grayskull!
    That would actually be my guess, she is a dance/ballet person (specializing in modern/jazz/ballet)
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I hope it involves some of that magical Filmation music that we've been wanting for decades.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Who needs a new animated series when you could have MOTU the ballet?

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    Bringing back the Power Tour! Get ready for Songster!
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

He-Man on Ice! It's coming,man, I just know it!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I clearly remember going to a He-Man on ice show as a kid. I might have to dig up pictures

Heroic Warrior
    Watching PBS's special presentation of The Phantom of the Opera with my daughter for her drama homework, and this is the kind of epic stage show that could easily represent MOTU. I would totally be on board for MOTU on stage!

Maybe there'll be a MOTU pop album with contributions by Lady Gygor, Marlena Del Rey, Tinchy Stridor and Sarah Brightmoon.
    Oh, and David Guetta, because he'd record a song with a piece of poo if he thought he'd get a hit out of it.

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    Hahaha! Lady Gygor and Sarah Brightmoon!!! Great names! Bring on the Custom figures!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by oulala View Post
    Hahaha! Lady Gygor and Sarah Brightmoon!!! Great names! Bring on the Custom figures!
    YES! These need to happen.

he-man to join the cast of dancing with the stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Spaceman View Post
    Maybe there'll be a MOTU pop album with contributions by Lady Gygor, Marlena Del Rey, Tinchy Stridor and Sarah Brightmoon.
    Oh, and David Guetta, because he'd record a song with a piece of poo if he thought he'd get a hit out of it.
    Those are utter brilliance.

I wonder if this is the title of a dance show that has nothing to do with Mattel's MOTU??
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I wonder if this is the title of a dance show that has nothing to do with Mattel's MOTU??
    It's possible. I have seen some copyright entries for MOTU-related stuff that had nothing to do with Mattel (I'm not familiar enough with the process to understand how it's possible to copyright using Mattel-owned brand/character/etc. names), but this one seemed a little out-of-the-ordinary because of all the alternate titles they filed for as well.

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I hope it involves some of that magical Filmation music that we've been wanting for decades.
    I hear you Count, I hear you... just the thought of it... Those soundtracks rule!
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

I would support [anything] that got us a Musical Score CD of the old Filmation music.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Spaceman View Post
    Lady Gygor reminds me of the insulting names fans come up with for an artist they don't like.

Larry CaCa, Lady CaCa, Floptina, Vagasaurus, etc.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Songster was the first thing that popped into my head; should I be scared?

It could be for a soundtrack release; places like LaLaLand Records specialize in limited releases of such soundtracks that might not fly off the shelves at retail. There was a special expanded edition of the live action movie track a while back.

Me, I'd love a major compilation of the Filmation scores and the 2002 series (even NA, if you want to throw it in, especially if it's an extensive set like the ones the aforementioned LaLaLand produces). My favorite kind of music and the majority of the tapes and CD's I have are movie and other soundtracks, so I'd be thrilled at even the possibility of getting something for He-Man and She-Ra. Maybe Classic Media is planning something and Mattel had to make sure the rights were all in order, I hope, I hope?
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

New Copyright For She-Ra

Not sure if this is this is anything officially connected with Mattel and/or Classic Media, but here ya go...

She-Ra The Princess Of Power and The Sword of Protection.

Type of Work: Dramatic Work and Music; or Choreography
    Registration Number / Date: PAu003622476 / 2012-05-22
    Application Title: A young woman with medium long blond hair and athletic build dressed in a fitting black mermaid dress stands over a grave with a hand full of cow Lillys. Her head down with a tear rolling down her right cheek staring intently at a tombstone.
    Title: She-Ra The Princess Of Power and The Sword of Protection.
    Description: Electronic file (eService)
    Copyright Claimant: Dwayne Walker, 1972- . Address: 10 Navy Wharf Ct., Unit 910, Toronto.
    Date of Creation: 2012
    Authorship on Application: Wade Klaw, pseud. of Dwayne Walker, 1972- (author of pseudonymous work), employer for hire; Domicile: Canada; Citizenship: Canada. Authorship: script/screenplay.
    Rights and Permissions: Dwayne Walker, (647) 294-5698, dwayne_walker@rogers.com
    Copyright Note: C.O. correspondence.

Names: Walker, Dwayne, 1972-
    Klaw, Wade, pseud.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    A fitting black mermaid dress?

What's this?! A new animated movie?
    Supporter of All Eras! Including "Son of He-Man"!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Application Title: A young woman with medium long blond hair and athletic build dressed in a fitting black mermaid dress stands over a grave with a hand full of cow Lilly’s. Her head down with a tear rolling down her right cheek staring intently at a tombstone.
    Title: She-Ra The Princess Of Power and The Sword of Protection.
    Sounds promising . . .
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela