Thread: Maxis and Zark in MOTUC

Maxis and Zark in MOTUC

These to characters might be very forgettable but in the episode "The children's planet" In Na Season 1, There were two mutants that Skelator banished to the last planet of the tri solar galaxy, Maxis and Zark. They are both in cold weather gear because the planet they live on Omega 4, a frozen waste land. Maxis has freeze vision and goggles that have give him heat vision. Hi s Lackey is Zark , a 2 headed dragon that obeys Maxis's every command. Both are good candidates to bolster the ranks of the mutants as well as pulling from existing media. What do you think of them in MOTUC.
    maxisandzark.jpg
    Last edited by facet; June 30, 2012 at 12:40pm.

I dig Zark's look. Maxis not so much. I'm just hoping they get to the main cartoon ones like Master Sebrian, Mara (who had a prototype), Crita, and Mutant Troopers. I'm not sure if they'll even get to all of those.

I was thinking that when they get to Two bad, they could reuse the two head body for zark.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    I was thinking that when they get to Two bad, they could reuse the two head body for zark.
    That's a good idea. Also when they release Ram Man, they can reuse him to make Maxis.

I would buy Zark and make him a minion of Draego-Man