Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
- Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
- Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out!
Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
- This is for question submission only; not discussion. Please save that for discussion threads, and Q&A answer threads.
- We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.
We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
It's nothing personal.
***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.
Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):
This past round of questions were selected by JVS3.
Thanks to that fan for their help!!!
The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):
1. O'hartley: Can we expect 200X's Snake Armor He-Man figure in the MOTUC line?
2. Bulkhide: With 2012 being both the 30th Anniversary of MOTU as well as the 10th Anniversary of the 200X Remake of MOTU, are there any plans for one or two 200X surprises thrown in for fans of the 200X series?
3. DamnSmooth: Do fans need to worry about the filmation license running out before you can get to some of their favorite charactors or is the license good for the life of the MOTUC line?
4. Skeletortilla: Will Mattel work on simplifying/speeding up the return/exchange process for defective items sold on Mattycollector? It currently takes almost a week just to get a response from Digital River. Some type of online form would be great where you can sign in to your Mattycollector account, enter the defective product UPC, describe the problem, select refund or exchange, and be sent a postage paid return label via email the same day.
5. Prahvus: Are the Meteorbs included in the current MOTUC roadmap?
So ask those questions!