Thread: Kraggox for MOTUC

Kraggox for MOTUC

I absolutely love this character, But I see him more the size of the Shadow Beast or Gygor. I think he fits in perfectly with MOTU. I see him as being an evil warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    I absolutely love this character, But I see him more the size of the Shadow Beast or Gygor. I think he fits in perfectly with MOTU. I see him as being an evil warriors. http://www.frankshemanpage.net/pawns06.JPG
    I say yes as well but since he's so tall I'd use the Megator buck (or Tytus)

certainly but with all the other "must have" filmation stuff, this would dud out. But yeah, he's cool.

Though I think a Giant Buck would be too much. Frankly with Buzz Off's hands, and Whiplash you already almost have this guy.

I call him a kitbash and be done with it. Though if he ever got made, I'd be in line to get one. Too bad he wasnt on the "Obscure poll". Just too obscure.

Remember to pimp this guy out when/if we get another fan poll on obscure characters.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    funny this guy could share many parts. buzz off claws, standard buck, future scorpian tail, many other used parts.
    head & armor only thing that needs to be new.
    not interested though

Heroic Warrior
    Yes, I'd like Kraggox to be incorporated in MOTUC ! He looks very cool, IMO.

He should be released after Scorpia, though. But I'm all for Kraggox in MOTUC !