Thread: Tarrak in MOTUC

Hybrid View

Tarrak in MOTUC

The masters need a field magician powerful enough to battle the likes of evil lyn, marzo, skelator, and Damon. And that Character should be Tarrak. From the depths of the original comic, he fits this bill perfectly. I dont remember if he ever had some sort of staff or weapon in those comics, but since not alot has been fleshed out on him then we can create an awesome backstory behind him.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    The masters need a field magician powerful enough to battle the likes of evil lyn, marzo, skelator, and Damon. And that Character should be Tarrak. From the depths of the original comic, he fits this bill perfectly. I dont remember if he ever had some sort of staff or weapon in those comics, but since not alot has been fleshed out on him then we can create an awesome backstory behind him.http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...1&d=1323751486
    An interesting character is this guy, but he look like an older Man-At-Arms. Do not know if he is very intriguing to inspire an figure, although some older characters would be welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    The masters need a field magician powerful enough to battle the likes of evil lyn, marzo, skelator, and Damon. And that Character should be Tarrak. From the depths of the original comic, he fits this bill perfectly. I dont remember if he ever had some sort of staff or weapon in those comics, but since not alot has been fleshed out on him then we can create an awesome backstory behind him.http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...1&d=1323751486
    I'm really bad and lazy with spelling. I admit it freely. My grammar and punctuation are often very lacking, i'm the first to admit.

But Skelator? With an "A"? I've been seeing this alot lately. What gives?

And as for this character, yeah I'm burned out on all these obscure uninteresting things. I love obscure characters, but there are so many characters in so many walks that we have to get to that these things have jumped the shark.

Yes, I want Tarrak. And he's so easy to make from Preternia Disguise He-Man! But they (Scott, Mattel management, and certain "pragmatic"--some might say unhelpful--fans) have made it clear characters like this aren't welcome any time soon. Those of us who love the unfamiliar characters as much as the familiar ones can only continue supporting the line in hopes that it'll run long enough for Tarrak to get a figure along with Josh, Shezar, Queen Elmora, Crimson Fury, and a slew of others. I don't think there's anything else to do about it, except keep asking for favorites. I'm not sure if Tarrak's design will inspire a following since he has a kind of village elder look, but Josh has a similarly basic design and he's becoming a familiar name to the org.
    Last edited by gbagok; December 13, 2011 at 05:12pm.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    yes! i love these wise wizardly looking old guys. motu needs more than just eldor, he-ro, hsss, hordak, shadow weaver, keldor, marzo as wizards. only eldor is an iconic wizard type. i would really like keclar as a wizard also.

Snappy Threader
    I just read the comics again. I remember my granny sewing a robe and trying to find a suitable base figure to make a Tarrak....so yeah I want this guy bad for the fact I have a robe with no figure and he is a cool character that oculd use some development.

I'd love a Tarrak figure, heck I'd love any figure based on the classic DC comics. Give me Damon and Ceril too!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
    I'd love a Tarrak figure, heck I'd love any figure based on the classic DC comics. Give me Damon and Ceril too!
    I wonder if the 4 Horsemen & co have a desire to make a few more MOTUC comic only characters?

I would like a Damon figure. I did get custom made Damon a couple years back but still a 4 Horsemen one would be better.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'd buy him, always up for more Wizards and Sorcerers
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar