Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here once you receive your Temple of Darkness Sorceress Thread

Post here once you receive your Temple of Darkness Sorceress Thread

I picked mine up today at Graykull-Con! Having a blast here, hanging with Val, Jukka, James, and John Carroll!
    Pics to follow once I figure out how to post pics from my iPad...(grumble, grumble...stupid Apple products...)

Update: Thanks guys for the tips! I am no longer grumbly!
    Last edited by Nick Jones; August 31, 2012 at 09:13pm. Reason: Added pic

That's really easy. Sign up with photobucket. Download the photobucket app. It's the easiest thing to use for uploading pics with Apple products.

Yes - photobucket is great for posting on the Org - and uploading is really fast if you have wifi.

But we definitely would love to see pics of TOD Sorceress and of the con!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Pics pics pics
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Heroic Warrior
    Caverns of Rakash (Formerly of Darksmoke)

That's how my shipment of Ram Man will look like.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    lol What?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    lol What?
    He ordered 400 subs.

Cool Figure, But no interest in buying this figure !

However, Looking for that orb stand though. I may have to search somebody on Market Place who is not interested with that !!

I'll have to buy atleast 4 I guess !!
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Hey, I may not get my Filmation Skeletor, Filmation Teela, or Sorceress 2.0............ BUT, Some Day.......... Somehow...... Mattel will give me the another variants of these same characters ! However, there is very little chance for your Kayo, or Calix or Vultak or any of your desired characters if you fail to support the 2.0's & variants in 2016.... or in the future !

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjjer View Post
    He ordered 400 subs.
    Don't say that he'll believe you!

Yes she's REALLY gonna be limited...... I'll take my chances off of E-Bay I've gotten every exclusive except Shadow Weaver for cost or less (Minus shipping) why make someone else rich....

Collecting used to mean helping out each other not giving handouts...Sad
    Last edited by Megalodon; August 31, 2012 at 09:49pm.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Most of us once believed in the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus, but then we learned they weren't real either.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    Yes she's REALLY gonna be limited...... I'll take my chances off of E-Bay I've gotten every exclusive except Shadow Weaver for cost or less (Minus shipping) why make someone else rich....

No one said she was limited. She's just a Con exclusive. And why are you made she's going to be readily available...

And what does that last sentence mean?
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Um...there are only 360 figures there... Hardly enough to draw the conclusion that she is not limited.

And like Jon said, there was no indication that she would be limited, only that she is a con exclusive with extras sold off Matty in December. Maybe not as high of a run as monthly figures, but not really limited either. And why would it be bad if she wasn't limited???

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxieman View Post
    Um...there are only 360 figures there... Hardly enough to draw the conclusion that she is not limited.

And like Jon said, there was no indication that she would be limited, only that she is a con exclusive with extras sold off Matty in December. Maybe not as high of a run as monthly figures, but not really limited either. And why would it be bad if she wasn't limited???
    She shouldn't be limited not in the likes of SW or WB He-Man types

Because Convention Figures are just that a CON because they are only their to bring someone in and 99.9% of the time they are just re-paints anyway (Just like this case) so why should a re-paint be limited? I used to see this all the time at Botcon with the "Exclusives" were just re-painted and repackaged old toys that are going for WAY more than what they are worth they should get rid of a all exclusives because they really are not...

And what Jon was stating I remember when people used to sell at cost for certain things but I don't want to start a war again...Been there done that....
    Last edited by Megalodon; September 1, 2012 at 02:58am.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm not sure how those two together - "helping each other out" is what I would consider handouts LOL.

I also just roll my eyes when I see someone say similar - collecting has always been cut-throat, yeah a buddy or two might pick up an extra this or that for you, but especially in this day and age when exclusives like this come out where you have to travel to a certain place to buy one, dang skippy people are going to make a few bucks. And they should - they hauled butt all the way to wherever, stood in line, put up the $, shipped it out, etc.

You may have had a group of friends who helped out, but it certainly never was the nature of the collecting beast to just to "shine on one another, help one another", etc.

I used to see this all the time at Botcon with the "Exclusives" were just re-painted and repackaged old toys that are going for WAY more than what they are worth they should get rid of a all exclusives because they really are not...
    Not worth it to YOU.

To others, obviously they are.

Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    I'm not sure how those two together - "helping each other out" is what I would consider handouts LOL.

I also just roll my eyes when I see someone say similar - collecting has always been cut-throat, yeah a buddy or two might pick up an extra this or that for you, but especially in this day and age when exclusives like this come out where you have to travel to a certain place to buy one, dang skippy people are going to make a few bucks. And they should - they hauled butt all the way to wherever, stood in line, put up the $, shipped it out, etc.

You may have had a group of friends who helped out, but it certainly never was the nature of the collecting beast to just to "shine on one another, help one another", etc.

Not worth it to YOU.

To others, obviously they are.
    See I knew someone would throw that wait in line,hotel expense etc. I've been there done that but I actually went to those to see the show not just to re-sell I mean buy toys. It's funny that when I went I bought what I needed for me and got for others and I didn't try to charge them for my expenses that I paid for myself because I was going anyway and was going to get the same same thing so If I charged them anything extra I would feel like a tool because I was going to get them anyway for myself so why make them pay because they couldn't afford to go?? It's an excuse sorry but if you are already going and getting the same thing someone else wants and you charge them extra to help you pay for your trip that you were going to take anyway than that's bad that's like charging someone $10 for a gallon of Milk when the person is going to the store anyway and you ask them pick a gallon up for them and it goes for $3 same concept...It loses it's luster when you have to fork over extra money for something that isn't out of that person's way....

Ooooohhhh, so can't wait for this figure!

Heroic Warrior
    See I knew someone would throw that wait in line,hotel expense etc. I've been there done that but I actually went to those to see the show not just to re-sell I mean buy toys. It's funny that when I went I bought what I needed for me and got for others and I didn't try to charge them for my expenses that I paid for myself because I was going anyway and was going to get the same same thing so If I charged them anything extra I would feel like a tool because I was going to get them anyway for myself so why make them pay because they couldn't afford to go?? It's an excuse sorry but if you are already going and getting the same thing someone else wants and you charge them extra to help you pay for your trip that you were going to take anyway than that's bad that's like charging someone $10 for a gallon of Milk when the person is going to the store anyway and you ask them pick a gallon up for them and it goes for $3 same concept...It loses it's luster when you have to fork over extra money for something that isn't out of that person's way....
    Guess we just look at the world in the opposite way. As a buyer, I have no problem paying a premium for convention items because I'm not willing to travel and go to a convention to get it. With Sorceress, I may wait till Dec - but probably not, since I loves me some female figures, and I need that dang stand, LOL.

The accessory, though, I have no desire to pay $15+ for - no matter what it is. There simply is no accessory they could make that would make me want to spend that much, as I have many extras of everything and I don't get attached to certain figures needing certain items aside from the Power Swords for He-man and She-ra, etc.

Is this gonna be released on Matty in the future? Anywhere else this is gonna be sold at?
    Last edited by StaticX999; September 1, 2012 at 08:30am.

Cool pic, bro.

I got my 3 figures today at Grayskull con!!!

Can't wait to have her... She's gonna be called the guardian of Grayskull. In my canon.
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Great picture!!!

She looks really really good and so does the stand.

I'm assuming all those boxes are for Grayskull con so why is everyone fighting in this thread? . I'm totally confused.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Great picture!!!

She looks really really good and so does the stand.

I'm assuming all those boxes are for Grayskull con so why is everyone fighting in this thread? . I'm totally confused.
    Because one member thinks seeing 360 figures in one place doesn't make the figure "limited", when no one recalls it being limited only exclusive? And then thinking no one should profit from buying an item anywhere, but only sell things at cost?