Thread: Emiliano Santalucia's MOTUC Visions: Octavia

Emiliano Santalucia's MOTUC Visions: Octavia

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cfca5G7k6R...00/Octavia.jpg

"This is one of Emiliano's favorites, originally designed by Ted Mayer and appeared in a handful of Filmation episodes, Octavia is one of those Horde weirdoes that we love so much! She's designed with bendable tentacles (possibly not made of the same material used for Snout Spout's trunk) and weapons from the show!"

Mr. Santalucia's work is brilliant. He is truly a maestro artist. Commander Octavia is one of the best Filmation Horde characters. The Filmation cartons did something very unique; they kept the new, unique characters like this coming.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alexxandar; July 13, 2012 at 08:23am. Reason: To make similar to other Emiliano's MOTUC Visions

Very cool!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

here is a bigger image of Octavia

Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

i hope we see her tomorrow!!!
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Imp Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor Evil Seed Lizard Man Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian Dree Elle Montork Miro Blast Attack Multi-Bot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Octavia Vs Sea Hawk Two-Pack next year, please!
    Top Ten Next Reveals Wanted: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Mermista, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Tung Lashor

that would be awesome.
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Imp Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor Evil Seed Lizard Man Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian Dree Elle Montork Miro Blast Attack Multi-Bot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Love it! Want it! Would buy!
    Supporter of All Eras! Including "Son of He-Man"!

Heroic Warrior
    So cool.

When can I buy it? I want Octavia now!

Another great one! Theirs only about ten or so Filmation characters I want and this is one of them I've speculated in the past she would only come with two swords (one for each hand) as her tentacles would not be able to hold them like in the cartoon, but this way she would be able to hold all four swords with her tentacles.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

The fact she could hold many weapons, four swords and those freeze pistols, is one of the best attributes of this figure.

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Another great one! Theirs only about ten or so Filmation characters I want and this is one of them I've speculated in the past she would only come with two swords (one for each hand) as her tentacles would not be able to hold them like in the cartoon, but this way she would be able to hold all four swords with her tentacles.

I actually like her more than Scorpia. But then I have a huge thing for tenticled beasties.

She's one I want from Filmation. Not as much as a few others, but certainly yes. And more horde is great, more girls too.