Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Results for the 2011 He-Man.org Official Figure Fan Choice!

Geldor ranks high no matter what. He was high on our list and he was #1 on the German list. He's definitely up there.

He's a cool villain! I'd like to see him as a figure as well as Illumina.

Even though I like the thought of Evilseed being a plant guy from the start,
    maybe in MOTUC Geldor became Evilseed after the tree absorbed him. It would also be another inroad to Evilseed.

...and then Illumina had Sleetah drag Evilseed up into the arctic and left him there, until he was found by some followers who thawed him out. It's all one perfect circle!

LOL A nice theory but I would hate Geldor to lose his individuality that way. Maybe he wasn't completely consumed by the tree or perhaps a powerful wizard freed him from the tree at a later stage...
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    LOL A nice theory but I would hate Geldor to lose his individuality that way. Maybe he wasn't completely consumed by the tree or perhaps a powerful wizard freed him from the tree at a later stage...
    Yeah, Evil-Lyn would do it

Hahahaha indeed!!
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

It's nice to see Illumina win. Though for myself the vote was easy as I was a big fan of the comics and cartoon series and was really gutted when the 200X toon and the comics both went down. That one advert for a future issue that never happened always stuck with me (although I'm astonished it's been as long as it has as I didn't really track the time on it).

For me if she does eventually get made then it will provide some sort of resolution to something I wished to see play out its potential (or at least one aspect of it). We can't get the comics back and I've no idea when the next one will come about (or the next toon/series/movie/dvd etc), but for me this counts as something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.