View Poll Results: Which combination fits best for my wedding cake?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Original body for He-Man & Original Head for Teela

2 8.00%
  • Original body for He-Man & Battle Armor Head for Teela

6 24.00%
  • King He-Man body for He-Man & Original Head for Teela

3 12.00%
  • King He-Man body for He-Man & Battle Armor Head for Teela

14 56.00%

Thread: Poll: For our Wedding Cake

Heroic Warrior

Poll: For our Wedding Cake

I'm going to get wed in November. My girlfriend got free hands on everything, but my only request for the wedding is to have He-Man and Teela standing on our Wedding cake. But now I have encountered a problem. I can't decide which version I will have on the wedding cake.

PLEASE read this before making poll:
    First of all - I want the King He-Man armour and the original He-Man Head, that is non-negotionable. In addition to this, I can't decide which body though, as much as I want the original He-Man body, since it ha been with me around the world in over 25 countries with hundreds of pictures taken of him in front of famous buildings like the Great Wall of China, Ayers Rock in Australia, Petra in Jordan, Big Ben in London etc. Still I like the King He-Man body better for the wedding. But it feels like I am cheating, changing armor to the King He-Man one is one thing, but changing the whole body except the original head is another thing.

Secondly - As much as I love the original Teela figure, my girlfriend have long blond hair and prefer the Battle Gorund Teela head. So I can't decide which head I will use on the original body

So please, with this in mind. Which one would you guys have?

A - Original body for He-Man and original head for Teela

B - Original body for He-Man and Battle Ground head for Teela

C - King-He-Man body for He-Man and original head for Teela

D - King He-Man body for He-Man and Battle Ground head for Teela
    Last edited by Berkajr; August 14, 2016 at 06:49am. Reason: Added something unnecessary

Very cool idea!!

I went with option D. If you're going to use the armor and cape of King He-Man, I think he'll look best with the rest of the King He-Man armor/body. As for Teela, I think it'll be a little more personalized to use the blonde head, considering your fiancee has long blonde hair.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Use Option D.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Battle Ground Teela head, because it does look beautiful and you mentioned her hair is blond anyway.

As for He Man, I think Original body with armour swap is the way to go. It looks neat, will be specific to you.

First off - Congratulation on the Wedding
    Second - You will have an amazing who lets you put He-man and Teela on the wedding cake, very cool
    Third - Second choice with the win, Teela looks beautiful and He-man looks awesome.
    Skeletor, if there's a good bone in you, send help!
    There isn't! Never has been, never will be.

Heroic Warrior
    1. Thank you very much
    2. Yes my wife to be are special (in a good way) and since it was my only wish she had no bigger problems with it
    3. I know, I think so too. I want to keep the body that has travelled the world, but at the same time, He-Man original outfit pales in comparision.

Heroic Warrior
    Congratulations for your wedding!

This is a fantastic idea for a wedding cake! He-Man and Teela as the main MOTU couple, it's a great reference and something that a real MOTU fan should do!

For answering your question, personally i was divided between the third and the fourth option, but since the blonde more mature Teela is generally associated with the Classics older bearded King He-Man, i would go with the third option, with their younger and more recognizable versions.

Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    Congratulations for your wedding!

This is a fantastic idea for a wedding cake! He-Man and Teela as the main MOTU couple, it's a great reference and something that a real MOTU fan should do!

For answering your question, personally i was divided between the third and the fourth option, but since the blonde more mature Teela is generally associated with the Classics older bearded King He-Man, i would go with the third option, with their younger and more recognizable versions.
    "D" is best

Heroic Warrior
    The wedding was a successful one. He-Man and Teela made the evening

I have a lovely wife who allowed me to do this

Congratulations!
    We need to let our new friends at Super 7 know that many of us are ALL IN COLLECTORS. We don't want products that are impossible for the average collector to have access to! If there is a He-man product, I want to buy it. Please no chases or con-only exclusives.

Make your voice heard! We DO want Snake Mountain!