Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Adventures NA Teela in MOTUC

New Adventures NA Teela in MOTUC

Havent seen anyone bring this varient up, although it not sure how they will explain this costume change, because by this time in the timeline, teela is already Battleground teela or the new soceress. Honestly, she looks more like an NA Shera then anything else, maybe they could spin it that way.

I may be in the minority, but I'd rather she be retconned into NA She-Ra since we know Teela's "destiny" is becoming The Sorceress, not a warrior.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Heroic Warrior
    I thought part of the point of Teela being the Sorceress is that she was the one to join combat and magic to make an even more powerful Sorceress?

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    I definitely want this version of Teela in MOTUC, but give us Crita, Mara and most of the POP characters first for girl power representation!
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

I'd take her-interested to know if she's as confined to Grayskull as her mother was...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

I've only seen the first collection, I have not had the pleasure of seeing this episode, in my memory serves.

I dont really think I want many variants as it is, I'm a "Definative" version kind of guy.

But I didnt think I'd want BLonde Bikini Teela, but I was all about Battleground Teela when I saw her.

Still dont know how she fits exactly, but she's great.

This one could be cool too

Hair-wise, this variant would give Teela a natural progression. She's now blonde, so all she needs to do is get changed and grow her hair...

...and ta-da! You've got yourself an NA Teela...
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Thanks for bringing this thread to my attention so I can add it to the MOTUC Index, facet! I could have sworn there WAS an NA Teela thread. We discussed her so many times, but it must have been other character threads and not her own.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Hair-wise, this variant would give Teela a natural progression. She's now blonde, so all she needs to do is get changed and grow her hair...

...and ta-da! You've got yourself an NA Teela...
    That's a great idea! I'd love to have a NA Teela simply because it would be a new figure and a possibility to update the 2.0 buck. The fact that it kinda slides into the blonde Teela era is an added bonus. Make it so.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

Personally I think NA Teela could end up looking really plain as a figure. I still want to see her at some point, but I think it might make the figure better looking if her armour had some of same pattern that figures like regular Teela or the Goddess have, especially on the wrist guards. Not so sure a straight replica of the big leaf thing for her armour though since that might be a bit too big, maybe something more along the lines of what's on the front of She-Ra's top half (the flowery pattern). Plus I think Teela should always be a redhead (or at least auburn), but I believe this figure should be blonde like in the cartoon.

I think if they do a significantly new bio for this figure (if it comes) then I'd like it to be along the lines of suggesting she either turned down being the new Sorceress of Grayskull in favour of choosing her own destiny or at least emphasised that she's still pretty much a warrior and actively fights alongside the other Masters as a battle mage (with either version I'd still like it to acknowledge she has some magical powers now).

Also I don't want to see anything like the sort of granny knickers that the Star Sisters have. I hope they fix that problem for future female figures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.

New Adventures Teela

Name: NA Teela
    Poll#: 17
    Appearance: Episode 35 "Once Upon A Time"

New Adventures Teela and He-Slave are my two wishlist figures from the New Adventures Cartoon. No doubt the Four Horsemen would do an amazing job sculpting her figure, along with her sword accessory, so that her classic sci-fi look fits right in with the fans' collections of space mutants and guardians. While they're at it, Mattel can package her with He-Slave's sword and armor! She'd make a great chase figure or convention exclusive. Give her your vote in Poll #17 and show your support!

Last edited by AdultCollector; April 7, 2014 at 01:18pm.

I'm down for her. One of the few memorible and WTF moments from New Adventures worth remembering. Don't think she needs to be chase figure status though. I also wonder if she was originally suppose to be New Adventures She-Ra.

Merry Christmas! The All American's Avatar
    NA Teela would be a nice addition! Count me in!

Definitely a very wanted figure for me. I'd be all about this!
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    A BIG yes from me! I always loved NA Teela, but believe whomever designed her thought She-Ra was Teela.

Here are some cool fan art pics of her:

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Warrior
    Yes x 10,000. Any Teela. Maybe even Snake Teela. I'll be very happy if I have a Teela variant for every He-man variant. How cool would she be with metallic paint like Glimmer? You have my vote already! Also, please PLEASE paint her face not just cast it in plastic. Teela went from gorgeous first release to Battleground Butter Face last time.
    Last edited by True Form; April 8, 2014 at 12:29am.
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here

I'd buy her.

I just really dig the design of the character.

I want every possible Teela variation -- but this one is at the top of the list.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Another Blonde Teela can't be wrong!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

I think this would be a great figure! I would love to see this made!

If this figure came with a second crowned head I'd totally take this as a Queen Teela figure
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

I will support anything NA!!!!!
    BRING ON TEELA!
    Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality.
    But...there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real,
    but not as brightly lit... a DARKSIDE.

Heroic Warrior
    Want. Her. Now.
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here

What, I never chipping in to this thread?

Well anyway, yeah! I don't care what bio they come up with to justify this - it would just make a cool toy, so I'm up for it! Love the design!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.