Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Some custom weapons WIPs

Quote Originally Posted by evilmike View Post
    Which one do you mean? I remember only one episode in which Skeletor uses a sword similar to He-Man's.

Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I thought these were actualy weapons to put in the toys physically. That explains it.
    They are. They're built by a 3D printer and made into plastic form to buy, paint, and add to your collection. I've got a few of them in my collection (and soon to have a few more now!). Got the FILMation He-Man and She-Ra Swords, and the NAHM He-Man Sword from evilmike, and the movie He-Man Sword, and Keldor swords from Battle_Brak.
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!

Oh cool. I never saw that before. Dang my Skeletor will have so many swords to display him with by the time I get all the swords I want for him and when the Keldor swords arrive.....
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

They arrived today and they really are awesome^^. I will come with extra threads for the painted weapons in some days! Take a look!

Last edited by evilmike; December 29, 2011 at 10:59am.

The axe for Randor looks incredible. Keep up the great work!

I already ordered one, but when I went back today, the Alcala Skeletor axe was gone from your page. Any idea why?
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

I would love to order that King Randor Axe as well, but I couldn't find it. Please let us know
    I have two loves in my life... Halloween Click Here and He-man!Click here

You can also check out my new Halloween Online Store HereMOURNING NIGHTMARES HALLOWEEN STORE

If my my family asks.. its my wife and kids.

Amazing work!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistico View Post
    They are. They're built by a 3D printer and made into plastic form to buy, paint, and add to your collection. I've got a few of them in my collection (and soon to have a few more now!). Got the FILMation He-Man and She-Ra Swords, and the NAHM He-Man Sword from evilmike, and the movie He-Man Sword, and Keldor swords from Battle_Brak.
    Okay, no offense dude, but I did not undersand a word you said there. How can a printer turn something into plastic?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Okay, no offense dude, but I did not undersand a word you said there. How can a printer turn something into plastic?
    Not a printer....a 3D printer. It is a sculpting machine kinda like a computer lathe. They had one in the movie Jurasic Park 3 to sculpt the 'raptor nasal cavity.
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

as has been said, very good. I dont think I would want any of these. But very nice.

Oh my!

I only just discovered your work, evilmike. Beautiful stuff. I MUST have that Alcala Power Sword. That's literally a dream come true for me to see in plastic form. Your Filmation Teela sword was tempting, but now you've left me with no choice but to buy something.

EVIL Mike indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistico View Post
    I already ordered one, but when I went back today, the Alcala Skeletor axe was gone from your page. Any idea why?
    I will put it back in the shop next week. I have to do some minor changes to the model

Quote Originally Posted by MMANOR
    I would love to order that King Randor Axe as well, but I couldn't find it. Please let us know
    Cool that you like it . It will be available in the shop next week

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDamien
    Oh my!

I only just discovered your work, evilmike. Beautiful stuff. I MUST have that Alcala Power Sword. That's literally a dream come true for me to see in plastic form. Your Filmation Teela sword was tempting, but now you've left me with no choice but to buy something.

EVIL Mike indeed.
    LOL, so sorry to tempt you^^. The Alcala style sword came out really well. Can't wait to see it in Alcala Skeletor's hands myself
    Last edited by evilmike; December 31, 2011 at 06:28am.

They arrived today and they really are awesome^^. I will come with extra threads for the painted weapons in some days! Take a look!

http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/x...h/DSC_0168.jpg

http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/x...h/DSC_0173.jpg
    When will you post the Alcala Sword half at your store? It turned out great!

Wow!!! I want them all! With colour... ;-)
    Please contact me! You know, how! ;-)

HAHA! Sorry about that. I knew what I meant, but I guess I didn't explain it very well. Oh well, I hope the person that answered it after your question helped.

I will put it back in the shop next week. I have to do some minor changes to the model
    YAY! Ok, so will I be getting the updated model or the one I ordered prior to?

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    I want to know what the difference is between the 2 enforcer staffs?

I want to make sure I get the right one!

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Keldor View Post
    I want to know what the difference is between the 2 enforcer staffs?

I want to make sure I get the right one!

=)
    The "Enforcer Staff" (8.3''/21 cm) is for the MotUC Figures and the "Enforcer Staff scaled 200X" (6.4''/16,3 cm) is scaled down for the 200X Figures.

Any more pics of figs with weapons in hand?
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AximusPrime View Post
    They're all good, but Randor's battle axe is just awesome.
    My thoughts exactly.
    If I had to pick only one to own, I'd want Randor's Battle Axe.

Here's is some stuff I am working on at the moment. Just wanted to show it to you:

Skeletor's Sword from the Filmation Cartoon:

A matching Shield for Skeletor with the crossbone design. The base of the shield resembles the shape and size of the Classics He-man shield:

This one is based on the design of Alfredo Alcala from the Mini Comic "Masks of Power". It is quite hard to find the right shape because it is drawn differently on nearly every page .

This shield is designed according to the cover of the Mini Comic "The Siege of Avion"

And here a little try on a possible shield for King Randor. Not sure if I will make some changes to it because there are already so many round shields in MotU

I would be glad to here your opinions on the stuff.

Heroic Journalist MldMnrdReporter's Avatar
    FANTASTIC WORK! I'm excited about these!
    Gwildor: Moo? Moo.
    He-Man: Gwildor!
    Gwildor: I'm going, I'm going...Moo!

Love the curve of the He-Man shield. Maybe decrease the size of the "rivets" by 20% or so?

The new Alcala sword looks perfect. Love the handle rib details. (Maybe you could re-do the He-Man axe to add these since Mattel omitted them.)

You might think about rotating the Skeletor shield so that the cross bones look like an "X" when it is clipped on the figure's arm.

As for the Randor shield, what if you added the "Randor symbol" to the new curved He-man shield disc? I think that might make the symbol be more distinctive as it emerges from the center.

You might also think about offering weapon "groups" as it seems more economical from a materials standpoint. I'm seeing entire "snap together" robot kits on Shapeways for prices comparable to a single sword and it seemed to save some cost when you combined the Alcala sword halves.

Thanks for making these!

Heroic Warrior
    Great stuff evilmike. I got my first group of your swords from shapeways, and they look incredible even unpainted. I'm looking forward to these new ones, especially the bone handled sword! If your considering other suggestions......I have wanted a shield with a couple of arrows sticking out of it for ever. Any chance you could make a shield with a few little slots on the front for arrow tips to insert into (along with a few arrows and possibly a quiver too)?
    Keep up the great work!

Love the Skelator sword, think I will have to get one of those, Hey have you ever thought about doing Zodaks Mace,
    zodacs mace1.jpg

or
    Randors Throwing mace
    royal mace.jpg

Are you still selling Man e Faces Mace?