Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NA fans patience...

Quote Originally Posted by Falconhood View Post
    well, 12 months, 12 figures, 5 series, just rotate thru each series in chronological order over the year, or:
    Well, the thing is, in 2008, there was a large disparity in the number of figures in each line. There were far more classic figures than NA, etc. Now that many of those are out, the numbers are much more even and that would be more likely.

Also, keep in mind, there are far more than 12 figures annually at this point. There are 16 figures already announced for the first half of 2012 alone.

I havent seen this anywhere but does anyone know if the NA characters from its cartoon that were never attempted are available to be made like the filmation characters are from their shows? Also whats the name of the animation studio who made the NA?

If they are able to be made potentially how many figures would be a good number along with the vintage NA and what would the list of names look like along with some photos of each to show new fans?

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i'm very excited for more n/a.
    i would like it if they would put out more before nearing the end of the line to get them out of the way. i would not want them to not make any because they are less popular & being at the tail end of the line.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hordedestiny View Post
    I havent seen this anywhere but does anyone know if the NA characters from its cartoon that were never attempted are available to be made like the filmation characters are from their shows? Also whats the name of the animation studio who made the NA?

If they are able to be made potentially how many figures would be a good number along with the vintage NA and what would the list of names look like along with some photos of each to show new fans?
    NA's animation studio was called Jetlag.

And yes, Mattel also got the rights to Jetlag when the got the Filmation Rights, so all of those characters are now on the table to be made into figure form!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    1-2 NA figures a year is enough imo. I do have to say that NA fans have been very patient. Very classy group. For being fans of the most hated figures in the franchise.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    NA's animation studio was called Jetlag.

And yes, Mattel also got the rights to Jetlag when the got the Filmation Rights, so all of those characters are now on the table to be made into figure form!
    Thanks. I hope that they will make the Jetlag characters along with the vintage figures too.