View Poll Results: Castle GreySkull or Snake Mountain

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • Castle GreySkull

135 75.84%
  • Snake Mountain

43 24.16%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If only one playset could be released...

Hybrid View

If only one playset could be released...

If only one playset could be released between Snake Mountain and Castle Greyskull which would you vote for? Whats your reason?

I voted for Snake Mountain because well we did recently get a CG and I sold my Uncles vintage SM. I think the Evil Warriors really need a place to hang out more than the Herioc Warriors!

I would vote for the Three Towers...

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
    I didn't put other options because Mattel did state that they would need a movie to back up a CG. So that would go for all other playsets as well and unless we get a movie trilogy we'd only have these two options I think.

Grayskull, of course.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

I had to vote for Castle Grayskull. Even Skeletor himself wants Castle Grayskull more than Snake Mountain.

Castle Grayskull
    my feedback thread

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=218428

selling off my entire motu classics collection, here's a link to one of my auctions..... check out my other items 43 auctions total.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/120886470944...84.m1555.l2649

I would vote for the Fright Zone, but it's not a choice.

Castle Grayskull FOR SURE.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

I voted for Snake Mountain.

Obviously Castle Grayskull is the most important playset story-wise, but Snake Mountain was always my favorite playset as a kid.

Hopefully, if they make Snake Mountain in MOTUC, it will be based on the vintage playset. I think it's awesome. It has so much character. If it's based on either cartoon, it will basically be a rock with a snake on it. That would make one very boring playset in my opinion.

As for Castle Grayskull, I'd like it to be based off of the vintage playset or FILMation. Both versions are very iconic and much cooler looking than the 200X version and the mash-up we've seen Mattel display at conventions.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
    I would have as well. They seem more important to the MOTUC story than the other playset sites.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Castle Grayskull over ANY playset without a doubt. It must happen.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I would want Snake Mountain first. Although I know it's a long shot because like I said in another thread, the good guys always get their crap first. He-Man came before Skeletor, Battle Cat before Panthor, Tytus before Megator and the Wind Raider before whatever Evil vehicle they are going to release (if they ever do)...
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; December 26, 2011 at 04:43pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I would have as well. They seem more important to the MOTUC story than the other playset sites.
    Madness! The Power of the freakin' Universe lies in Castle Grayskull! The towers are just a preternian shopping mall and the rest are just hideouts!
    I left my wallet in El Segundo...

Only one!? That's like picking your favorite child!!! I can't do that!

Snake Mountain.

Long overdue, 80s one sucked and didn't look right, bad guys need a place to hang, blah blah...

Seriously, I'd rather have Snake Mountain first, but if we really never get one of them, let's face it, one of the old Castle Grayskulls can fill that void, but the old Snake Mountain can not.
    Last edited by Vahn; October 31, 2012 at 09:06pm.
    "I damned the world to save my daughter once... and I will do it for her again."
    I do custom action figures, commissioned art, and I will make any Masters of the Universe costume, tailored to you!
    View my website! http://www.havocstaff.50megs.com

It kills me to say this , but if I had to pick , Snake Mountain IF AND ONLY IF it could be filmation inspired.

We have never gotten anything close to a cartoon inspired Snake Mountain.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassilon View Post
    If only one playset could be released between Snake Mountain and Castle Greyskull which would you vote for? Whats your reason?

I voted for Snake Mountain because well we did recently get a CG and I sold my Uncles vintage SM. I think the Evil Warriors really need a place to hang out more than the Herioc Warriors!
    You should be ashamed of yourself.

Snake mountain please

i will go for the 3 towers that we saw on the con but on scale that a figure can fit on the jail
    motucustoms4sale@hotmail.com
    visit my albums:
    awesome trades with: harold, krosfyah, bobtheodd, Agostinho, boggs32, sallah, beastor
    Visit my facebook page 2917 likes already!!!!! XD
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...259610?sk=info

Grayskull for me, but barely.

They seem to really want to do it right, and I'd like to see how that would turn out. As a young kid before the cartoon, this thing wasn't a heroic place, it was the center of everything where all of the action was focused. I think my Skeletor saw more time in that throne than anyone else.

Snake Mountain I'd like to see since it never got the chance to show up in 200X. But, I do think with it's less cohesive look and different interpretations, it could be pulled off as a series of non-playset dio pieces perhaps a little more easily than CG.

CG is more likely, of course. I know it wouldn't happen, but I think it's possible that the entire thing as an SDCC exclusive would sell, even at $400+.

Snake Mountain. My 200x Grayskull still holds up plus I have the one the came with KG, I can wait for another one. We haven't seen a SM since the 80's. It's long overdue
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~*Snake Armor He-Man*~*Tung Lashor*~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~*200x King Hisss*~*Ninjor* ~Evilseed

I was going to say Grayskull just like everyone else BUT...

I realized that at the end of the day I have my 200x Castle, and I havent gotten a new Snake Mountain since the original.

So even though it's obviously not going to win, I think it deserves a new interpretation more than Grayskull.

Snake Mountain. I'd love to see an updated SM much sooner than CG. Imagine if they announced SM and Spikor at 2012 SDCC - two things we haven't seen an update for in over 25 years...

*sigh* LoL.

Castle Grayskull!!

Would also like the towers too. I wanted it REALLY bad as a kid.

Want them all!! As for this poll the iconic castle Grayskull for sure.