Thread: Skyrim Addicts Welcome

Hybrid View

Skyrim Addicts Welcome

I managed to find myself engrossed with Skyrim, engrossed isn't the best word more like obsessed. Anyone else willingly pick up this game only to find regret because the addictive nature? Late every night, I find myself in a party chat on Xbox live with 4-6 other friends playing and nerding over this game. I still can't get over how fun it is to toss fireballs into dragons or clip their wings on a swooping attack to watch them crash into the ground sliding only to get up screaming angry rushing at you. The dungeon crawling is amazing.

I want to give this game a try. Lately, my gaming time has been cut due to the holidays and the family. I want to get through Skyward Sword before getting engrossed in this.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    I can say that I'm addicted. I had to start over once already due to lousy choices but with a game like this its just not a problem to play over stuff you already got done. This game just rules, period. I still don't even know how much there is to do or anything and really I'm in no hurry to find out.

So far one of the best things is the assassination/kill cutscene a la Fallout. That and the leveling system is much sweeter, plus frickin dragons and giants? C'mon! Hopefully DLC is gonna be abundant to keep it rolling. I love this game so much that I bought the soundtrack and am willing to sell family members to get it here faster, cause if I gotta wait too long somebody's taking an arrow in the knee!!!

I'm about a good 40 hours into it so far. I love this game!!
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

I wouldn't say I am addicted either but so far I do love it.

Mind you I do also have Uncharted 3 and Assassins Creed Revelations so I am so busy playing those that I don't have time to be addicted...yet.
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Master of New Adventures!
    Along with a PS3 to go with his xBox 360, Assassin's Creed and a slew of other games, we also gave our twelve-year old Alex the Skyrim videogame this Christmas. It is certainly his favorite gift this year.

Because he has an affection for gamers on he-man.org who have provided great gift suggestions for his games acquisitions over the years, he wanted me to pass along to you that today was the first time he defeated Alduin. I'm not sure what this means but he was confident that all of you would understand. He seems rather proud at this accomplishment and wanted to share it with you.
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; December 28, 2011 at 06:35pm.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    I put 80 hours or so into Oblivion and did everything in that game that could be done. I've played a little Skyrim, but it came out about the same time as the final patch for WoW Cataclysm then now Old Republic. I'll get to it sooner or later....

/needs more time in the day...
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980