Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Skyrim Addicts Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by mightybuck View Post
    dwemer artifacts. they're heavy. don't take anything you can't smelt, unless it's for a quest.
    the small and large metal plates are the best. they only weigh 2 lbs each and produce 3 dwarven ignots...EACH. don't bother with those 25 lbers. yeah, they produce 5 ignots, but it's not worth the weight. i went through one of those dungeons and ended up with over 80 ignots just grabbying the plates.

note: do not confuse those with regular plates. those don't produce anything as far as i know.

About 20 hours in. I bought the collector's edition not long after it came out but I waited to start until after I was done with my book. Then Mass Effect 3 came out. So this came second... but man oh man is it awesome! I keep trying to make my way up to High Hrothgar but keep getting sidetracked by other interesting things.

Not a player of the game myself, but I think it's a helluva game. I got it, along with the hardcover (limited ed.) strategy guide for a friend (for Christmas) and I don't think he's blinked ever since... LOL!!!

i'm waiting...impatiently...for expansions.

I still have to buy this
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

All around awesome guy sirdanimal's Avatar
    I recently gave a follower of mine Morokei's mask, because she would make better use of it than me. I made her a Blade Companion, and now she doesn't have it in her inventory. Is there a way to get it back or do I have to kill Morokei again?
    "You're killing me, Smalls!"
    "I'm on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen!"

Quote Originally Posted by sirdanimal View Post
    I recently gave a follower of mine Morokei's mask, because she would make better use of it than me. I made her a Blade Companion, and now she doesn't have it in her inventory. Is there a way to get it back or do I have to kill Morokei again?
    As far as I know, it is lost unless you revert to a previous save. I am about finished with this game, there are only a handful of missions left for me and a couple places I haven't set eyes. I have about 170 hours invested. I have a bone to pick with Bethesda, their last date caused my game's frame rate to drop to ridiculous levels.

All around awesome guy sirdanimal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Southzen View Post
    As far as I know, it is lost unless you revert to a previous save. I am about finished with this game, there are only a handful of missions left for me and a couple places I haven't set eyes. I have about 170 hours invested. I have a bone to pick with Bethesda, their last date caused my game's frame rate to drop to ridiculous levels.
    Well that stinks. I am going through and collecting all the dragon masks, and if its got, I can't get the last one.
    "You're killing me, Smalls!"
    "I'm on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen!"

if you have the PC version, i know you can type in different things to get around any potential glitches. i don't have that version though, so i'm not sure what it would be. i bet the elder scrolls wiki would have it though. and if there's a way around the glitch for 360 or PS3, the wiki would list that too.

Well that stinks. I am going through and collecting all the dragon masks, and if its got, I can't get the last one.
    You aren't missing much; its powers are so so. There are stronger conjuration spells than what it grants. Also, anything those mask give you, you can easily craft better. I've never really noticed if followers benefit from giving them armor; I more or less give them armor for fun. More often than not, I leave them outside dungeons now that I have master spells that tend to cause massive damage to everything.

just decided to play this great game again for the first time in about 3 months (I am playing as I type this) and I see that they have finally fixed the Markarth guard glitch which is awesome news, now I can't wait for the next update / dlc which adds kinect compatibility so I can actually shout FUS RO DAH
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    just decided to play this great game again for the first time in about 3 months (I am playing as I type this) and I see that they have finally fixed the Markarth guard glitch which is awesome news, now I can't wait for the next update / dlc which adds kinect compatibility so I can actually shout FUS RO DAH
    I thought they already released the kinect DLC? I may be wrong, I play on PS3, but I thought for sure that came out.

hmm well if they have I can't find it in my store or anywhere...

MOTU Brick Builder Marwarscreator's Avatar
    One step closer

WIP He-Man
    WIP Gringer/Battlecat

The Grayson "Power Sword"
    "It is craftable under daedric category and is slightly better than daedric greatsword."

Skyforge Shields
    Stronger Iron Shields (not quite right, but kinda close)

In the 'Steam Workshop' you can find both sword and shield if you search 'He-Man'

Basic 'He-Man gear' in-game:
    - Iron Shield
    - Scaled Armor
    - Hide Boots
    -------------------------------------
    "By the Power of Plastic... I HAVE THE LEGO!"

Evil Master of Warcraft
    that is pretty bad ass.
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

If I were to make a He-Man/Grayskull'esk barbarian (Vikor/Conan?) I have this idea:

Nord = 50% resist frost
    If Werewolf = 100% resistance to all diseases (it also protect you from vampire a bite and you don't have to transform)
    Enchanting Perk: Extra Effect, Can put two enchantments on the same item (need 100 Enchanting)
    Smith Legendary weapons + armor (need smithing perks + fortify gear + potions)

Grayson Sword
    Chaos Damage (Only available after downloading the Dragonborn add-on):
    50% chance of dealing fire, frost, and shock damage simultaneously, affecting the target's health, stamina, and magicka.

Iron Shield
    Reduce damage by 40%, Increases your health by 70 points

Hide Armor
    Increases your health by 70 points + Health regenerates 50% faster.

Hide Bracers
    One-handed attacks do 40% more damage + Reduce damage by 40%

Hide Boots
    One-handed attacks do 40% more damage + Fortify Carry Weight by 50 points

Ring
    Increases Shock Resistance by 70% + Increases Poison Resistance by 100%

Amulet
    Increases Magic Resistance by 22% + Increases Fire Resistance by 70%.

If I were to make a helmet it might be a:

Steel Horned Helmet
    Bows do 40% more damage + Lockpicking is 40% easier

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I havn't played much in the last two months. but before that I spent about very hour of the day & night on that game.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I got Skyrim for a christmas present and I estimate I've put somewhere around 30-40 hours into it. I beat the main storyline but have still much to do. I really enjoy the game. There've been some glitches, sure, but that's part of the Bethesda experience, I guess. I'm really achin to start a new playthrough with a higher difficulty and a hard-core-pact (=personal promise that if I die, I die permanently) but I haven't yet decided wether I want to be a khajit or a dunmer next time around.
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

In my quest for an 'Eternian Barbarian' character, I stumbled upon these:

Bigger Barbarian Upper Body:
    Conan Cimmerian Race (All regular haircolours are available)

For your Vikor/Oo-Lar/Wundar:
    Barbarian Loincloths

Invisible helmet:
    SkyJubs Invisible Helmets - No Helmet Mod

By the Power of Grayskull:
    I have the "Ring of The Barbarian!"

Barbarian Perk:
    Barbarian Perk Tweak aka More Two Handed Damage

Complete Makeover:
    How to completely change your character

Minor Makeover:
    (Youtube) Skyrim How to reset Race,Gender,Face,etc. for Pc

This is why I love this game: The possibility to tweak your character and add stuff to fit your own ideas. Doesn't matter if you are fan of Green Lantern, Stargate, Batman or StarWars - there is a way to tweak it the way you want

I love Mos Eisley Cantina BoShek's Avatar
    I just started playing yesterday. I had the game since Black Friday but waited until my birthday to play it. I played Obivion a lot so this is along the same lines.

I spent an hour playing today and didn't do much but walk around a town!
    Please watch my videos!
    http://www.eaglekillerstudios.com

i'm so happy that the expansions have been announced for ps3! i remember hearing that the newest one, dragonborn, would eventually be released on ps3, but i had given up hope on the first two. i'm really looking forward to hearthfire. even though it seems like most people don't care about it, i'm excited to design and build a house. if there aren't any size restrictions, i'm going to try making the mansion from resident evil.

i can't wait for all the new things to do. although i will admit, this is going to seriously push back starting my second game. i was planning on making mohawk storm.

Has anyone finished exploring everything & finished all the quests in the game?
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

i haven't, but i plan to do as much as i can when i get back to the game. i know i've done most of the quests. i haven't finished the skyrim civil war quest line yet, i barely started the dark brotherhood, and i think i may have one more thieves guild quest. i don't know how far i am with exploration, but i have a feeling there's much more out there than i realize. there are bound to be dozens of small quests to find just by searching every nook and cranny of the game, but i'm more concerned with completing the larger quests.

to really do everything i'll need to start over at least one more time, which i plan on doing eventually anyway. my current character decided to become a werewolf instead of a vampire (in fact, i killed off the person that gets you started with that), and i joined the imperial legion instead of the stormcloaks. i'm not looking forward to the disadvantages of vampirism, but i really want to see what it's like taking those other paths.

Trust me you will need the gaming manual to find every place on the map including the areas that don't show up as locations.
    Odd thing about the game screen map & the manual is some of the locations are a little off. It can get confusing specially trying to find camps. Some camps will not appear until the Civil War Quest.

finally got round to buying the Hearthfire DLC

now I live in Lakeview Manor with the wife and kids (and Lydia), my dog "Vigiliance", a fox, 2 horses (1 of them being Shadowmere), a coach driver, 1 cow and 3 chickens

as of writing this my character / stats are

Name: Klael
    Sex: Male
    Race: Argonian

Level 44

Alchemy - 31
    Illusion - 18
    Conjuration - 24
    Destruction - 33
    Restoration - 32
    Alteration - 33
    Enchanting - 56
    Smithing - 81
    Heavy Armor - 37
    Block - 28
    Two-Handed - 99
    One-Handed - 57
    Archery - 44
    Light Armour - 88
    Sneak - 84
    Lockpicking - 85
    Pickpocket - 45
    Speech - 66

Archmage of the College of Winterhold
    One of the Nightingales
    Member of the Thieves Guild
    Member of the Companions
    Member of the Dark Brotherhood (listener)

Werewolf
    Last edited by wolfsfang; August 15, 2013 at 01:54pm.