Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Skyrim Addicts Welcome

Wait, I thought you bought The Legendary Edition, Wolf?
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

no I got it long before the legendary edition came out
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    been playing it for almost two years. about every day, but i still have not totally completed everything in the game. it doesnt help i keep making new characters. i make four so far
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

decided to change my character from a Werewolf to a Vampire Lord and while I am still first and foremost a Werewolf fanboy I have to admit I am totally loving being a VL. Being able to change back and forth at will is awesome (unlike being a Werewolf) his melee attacks are really powerful and I love his magic, plus if you are over encumbered it doesn't affect your VL form in the slightest so you can still run around as normal.

I have considered making new characters but I have been playing with Klael so long that I have a soft spot for him and I just couldn't see me playing Skyrim without him
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Just to remind you guys that The Elder Scrolls online are going to be playable this coming days.

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en-uk
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.