Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Australia & New Zealand Arrivals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HordeMonkey View Post
    Still waiting on Stinkor, Slush Head and Spector to arrive in NZ.
    I think no one in AU/NZ has received theirs yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Reversed Arm Stinkor and Slush Head have arrived! Expect yours soon!

Last edited by kup; June 12, 2012 at 09:02am.

Yep just got mine

Next Friday 27th will be 6wks since Horde Prime & Snake Man-at-Arms shipped so they should arrive around then
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Still no SMAA for me

What's with it taking so long to arrive this year?!
    Now Showing
    Tung Lashor
    Coming Attractions
    Gwildor

hmmm... still waiting for my Spikor that was shipped mid July

Still waiting for October sub items in Australia. Are they lost?

I still have not got my October Sub items for MOTUC and Voltron.
    Anyone else still waiting?

Mine arrived via slow shipping a couple of weeks ago.

My Oct figures STILL haven't arrived.

What I don't understand is, I've had other stuff arrive already (that I bought after October). So what's going on? This is about the 3rd or 4th time this exact thing has happened this year!!
    Now Showing
    Tung Lashor
    Coming Attractions
    Gwildor

Heroic Warrior
    My october figures still haven't arrived either. It's getting beyond a joke now. How long do you think i should leave it before I contact Matty and complain????

I wouldn't waste any time. They do claim no responsibility for non-trackable packages, but get angry and you never know. May take a few emails back and forth. Just get outraged,

FWIW, and I know this wasn't a regular shipment thing, but my Cyber Monday purchases last year (ie. late November) didn't arrive until February. And my FIRST order arrived about two weeks AFTER my second order. That's the absolute longest I've had to wait (approx 8-10 weeks). Usually it's 4 weeks... if I'm very lucky it's 3 (uber rare), sometimes 5 (pretty common), sometimes 6 or so (rarer, but not as uber rare as 3 weeks).

Next year, though, is fast shipping in a group order. I don't mind paying the little bit extra to ensure stuff can be tracked (plus it's fun watching stuff go through Korea and Singapore). Not sure how different DHL will be compared to UPS, though.

But yeah, anyways, I rant. Email them and complain. No doubt your package is trekking its way through various European centres. Ah, the life of a Mattel package... I'd love a trip through Europe at the prices they offer. :P

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jor-El View Post
    I wouldn't waste any time. They do claim no responsibility for non-trackable packages, but get angry and you never know. May take a few emails back and forth. Just get outraged,

FWIW, and I know this wasn't a regular shipment thing, but my Cyber Monday purchases last year (ie. late November) didn't arrive until February. And my FIRST order arrived about two weeks AFTER my second order. That's the absolute longest I've had to wait (approx 8-10 weeks). Usually it's 4 weeks... if I'm very lucky it's 3 (uber rare), sometimes 5 (pretty common), sometimes 6 or so (rarer, but not as uber rare as 3 weeks).

Next year, though, is fast shipping in a group order. I don't mind paying the little bit extra to ensure stuff can be tracked (plus it's fun watching stuff go through Korea and Singapore). Not sure how different DHL will be compared to UPS, though.

But yeah, anyways, I rant. Email them and complain. No doubt your package is trekking its way through various European centres. Ah, the life of a Mattel package... I'd love a trip through Europe at the prices they offer. :P
    I did email them and I got the standard email back , but it was within 24 hours, which surprised me. Lat time I had an issue which was a year ago it took them 10 days to respond to an email! I was able to reply directly to that email and 6 hours later i was emailed and told that my complaint had been esculated and a replacement package would be sent out. I'm now just awaiting the confirmation email saying that they are on their way. And i didn't even have to get cross! Maybe those changes Scott's been hyping up all year actually ARE in the works......maybe:-)

Quote Originally Posted by caine View Post
    I did email them and I got the standard email back , but it was within 24 hours, which surprised me. Lat time I had an issue which was a year ago it took them 10 days to respond to an email! I was able to reply directly to that email and 6 hours later i was emailed and told that my complaint had been esculated and a replacement package would be sent out. I'm now just awaiting the confirmation email saying that they are on their way. And i didn't even have to get cross! Maybe those changes Scott's been hyping up all year actually ARE in the works......maybe:-)
    Dont hold your breath though, i got that email from them last Friday saying that my case had been escalated and have not heard from them since. I just want to know what is going to happen, will they replace my figures or do i need to turn to eBay.
    I really regret not just buying the Black Lion again in the Black Friday sale now

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Almost 2 months waiting for the figs is pretty bad, but they do go via sweden remember.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!