Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia & New Zealand Arrivals Thread

My Wind Raider arrived about 3-4 weeks ago. DM BGEL about 2 weeks ago.
    I've had purchased every figure released so far and all I can say is you will never acurately know when your packages will arrive. Some took 2 weeks, some 6 weeks! At one point last year they seemed to be getting better, but then it all went out the window.

Oh yeah, just wondering on how others have gotten on with returning figures with faults? I got 3 Fakers with 2 right feet back when he first came out and was told I'd have to return them to get a refund. They said they could not replace figures to overseas customers. So I'd be out of pocket for the shipping here and back and have no Faker. Has this been sorted since?

Heroic Warrior
    My Wind Raider and bgel arrived quite a while ago, well over a month. The star sisters got here over a week ago and I've had demo-man for days.

Quote Originally Posted by LEE-RO View Post
    ...I got 3 Fakers with 2 right feet back when he first came out and was told I'd have to return them to get a refund. They said they could not replace figures to overseas customers. So I'd be out of pocket for the shipping here and back and have no Faker. Has this been sorted since?
    Mattel once sent me the wrong figure and sent the replacement for free with no return. There was a time when the policy opened up to the stage that there was a free replacement for defectives with no return. From what I can gather this was exploited by the greedy/ anal collectors who made out real well for a while... obviously forcing Mattel's hand and closing this customer friendly approach.

Received my Wind Raider in Jan, but still waiting on Demo Man and the Star Sisters over here in Perth

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Still No Demon Bagels in the Outback either....gettin REALLY annoyed!!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Heroic Warrior
    My Star sisters arrived yesterday in good nick, but kind of underwhelming in the face of the Sorceress, Fisto, Photog and Red Lion shipment that's coming next month. Still nice figures however.

I got my 2 wind raiders the other day. Star Sisters shouldn't be too far away.

Heroic Warrior
    And still waiting for my Wind Raider. This is getting ridiculous. .

No Wind Raiders ... no Star Sisters ... no Sorceress, Fisto or Photog ...

Maybe tomorrow ?
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior
    This is totally unacceptable. MY WR/BGEL/DemoMan were shipped January 20th, its been almost 2 months!!! What the hell!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    This is totally unacceptable. MY WR/BGEL/DemoMan were shipped January 20th, its been almost 2 months!!! What the hell!?!?!?!
    My 2x Star sisters (shipped 17/1) and 2x Wind Raider + 1x Demo-Man order (shipped 20/1), all no show!!!

I got my Wind Raiders and BGEL after 2 months (December order).

Waiting for Star Sisters and Feb stuff (ordered through a friend though, who's on holiday so waiting for him to get back and hopefully will get it all at once).

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    The delays are incredible long this year!!!!!!!!!

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Does anybody knows DR's Customer Care Number ? I want to call them RIGHT NOW !!!

I am so SICK of these delays !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

LOOSE & INCOMPLETE UNNAMED ONE/GORPO FOR SALE !

I send them an email 3 days ago. No response yet.

Heroic Warrior
    My WR/BGEL/DM order was in December too. Waiting a month for shipping to happen was a joke, and now nearly two months since it was shipped is outrageous.

At least I received my Star Sisters a few weeks ago, I feel bad for those who have not received theirs yet. The crazy thing is, my SS were shipped 5 days AFTER my WR order. How is that possible for me to not have received the WR yet?

My Demo-Man/BG EL was sent after my Star Sisters but arrived 2 weeks ago. My Voltron arrived a couple of days ago, which was shipped a month after my Star Sisters.

I am not worrying, I am not emailing DR, I am just remaining calm and patient. There are plenty of Australians still waiting for one thing or another so I know they are still coming. Truth be told, this is probably not DR's fault at all but the postal service.

The Christmas period is so bad for deliveries. A couple of years ago I bought some items from the Marketplace here and they took nearly 3 months to get here over the Christmas period. As far as I am aware, the seller did not use DR

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, but all my stuff was sent a month AFTER Christmas, so its really no excuse and DR is responsible for it arriving at my door.

Still nothing. Wat Teh ****?
    Last edited by Executioner; March 13, 2012 at 02:41am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I received Shadow Weaver, Fisto and Sorceress today. From BBTS. Photog from Matty? No sign of it...
    Last edited by retcon; March 13, 2012 at 07:35am.

Heroic Warrior
    ^^^^

Your post is EVIL! I read "I received Shadow Weaver, Fisto and Sorceress today" and got all excited.

Then I read "From BBTS" and my heart broke just a little. Stupid mattycollector.com shipping service!

Nothing yet here in S'pore I don't know guys, I am starting to doubt we will get them...Since the line started, at least 4 parcels were never delivered to me. I am still hoping that is not the case this time...
    Evil Master of Thinking!

The exact same situation repeats here in South America for the first time. I donīt think is a postal service delay, maybe the parcel went the wrong route.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by THINKOR View Post
    Nothing yet here in S'pore I don't know guys, I am starting to doubt we will get them...Since the line started, at least 4 parcels were never delivered to me. I am still hoping that is not the case this time...
    Really?!!! That is SHOCKING!! And now I am REALLY, REALLY worried. FFS what is this company doing?

You got all your parcels from Matty? Really? The thing is that earlier you could just email them and request a new parcel and they would re-send the same figure (because the production numbers were higher, they could do that). But now, since the numbers went down, in case we don't see our parcels, the only thing we can ask for is a refund. However, I want my WR
    Again, hopefully, this is not the case (positive thinking! ) and we will get them
    Evil Master of Thinking!

Three weeks and I still haven't received my figures

Not sure who on here listens to ItFigures podcast on the popculture network, but Scotty Cash looked up his Sorceress Package and it had gone back and forth across america 3 times and he was still waiting. Last time I checked international customers can't use the tracking for the packages, but perhaps something similar is happening the packages for our part of the world?
    I can see all these brown boxes sitting in some post centre in Ireland....