Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Australia & New Zealand Arrivals Thread

Heroic Warrior
    This is outrageous!

Quote Originally Posted by LEE-RO View Post
    Not sure who on here listens to ItFigures podcast on the popculture network, but Scotty Cash looked up his Sorceress Package and it had gone back and forth across america 3 times and he was still waiting. Last time I checked international customers can't use the tracking for the packages, but perhaps something similar is happening the packages for our part of the world?
    I can see all these brown boxes sitting in some post centre in Ireland....
    I heard about the "Latin American connection" I remember that some Org members in Europe reported that their parcels were first sent to Latin America It is likely the reason why our parcels get lost.
    Evil Master of Thinking!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    For the majority of the 1st two subs, Our parcels got sent to 'Austria' first, then forwarded to AUSTRALIA!!

Ah memories of ineptitude!

ka
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Photog has arrived. No Sisters.

I work in IT distribution, and we get hammered for not consolidating shipments, and charging extra freight. I looked over my Matty invoice list and am thinking to myself ***? They have all my subscription info, but cant get this together???
    15/02 Voltron ships (arrives in Sydney early March)
    17/02 Photog ships (arrives yesterday)
    18/02 Fisto + Sorceress + Shadow Weaver (still not here)

The above was billed with the Star Sisters, and they arrived weeks ago.

i love the line, the passion behind it, and often overlook a lot of minor complaints - but looking at all the information they have on me, the subscriptions i am on, i find it hard to comprehend why they cant consolidate.

Then again, what is worse - my wife asking about numerous boxes arriving at the door, or my wife asking about the enormous box arriving at the door?

I'm hoping that my Star Sisters arrive next week... They're def the ones that have taken the longest to arrive since i started collecting back in '09. The fact that my Red Lion & Lance have turned up leaves me positively anticipating SW/Fisto & Sorceress for next week too. If Photog arrives as well, then it'll be some week! LoL.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    For the majority of the 1st two subs, Our parcels got sent to 'Austria' first, then forwarded to AUSTRALIA!!

Ah memories of ineptitude!

ka
    Ah those Austria days, why oh why did our packages go via Austria to Australia. Lucky for me ive recieved everything and hopefully my fisto, sw and sorceress will be here in the next few days.

Im really feeling for you guys that are yet to recieve your things, hearing the postal van drive into the street ONLY for him to keep driving past. Been there before and it sucks. Hope your items turn up soon.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Good news! I just got my 2 WR and Demo-man!! So that means parcels must be reaching your destinatons as well
    Evil Master of Thinking!

Heroic Warrior
    Nope, nothing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    Nope, nothing for me.
    They will arrive, don't worry. Judging by the condition of the box, it must have been opened and repackaged few times, thus, it must have been places
    Evil Master of Thinking!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by THINKOR View Post
    They will arrive, don't worry. Judging by the condition of the box, it must have been opened and repackaged few times, thus, it must have been places
    Well that sounds "interesting". Good god, what is wrong with this company?

Man I hope I get mine on Monday, I've been dying for 3 months now!!!

And still nothing as of 20/March/2012.
    Last edited by Executioner; March 19, 2012 at 05:14pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It really sucks to be an International customer nowadays.I hope you all get your toys soon.

I'm waiting on: Demo-Man, Evil-Lyn, Sorceress, Fisto, Shadow Weaver and Map of Preternia, Fearless Photog and Beast Man. And Kobra Khan, but that one's understandable. I have received my Star Sisters and Wind Raider.

Im glad im not the only one still waiting on Demo Man and BG EL, and yea no sign of Star sisters either. Ahhh fun times had by all.

Heroic Warrior
    Nothing again today either.

My Star Sisters came in today. All I can say is just be patient, you will all get your figures

Got my Star Sisters and Photog on Monday. I'm surprisingly pleased with Photog (and no lense crack!) The Sisters are great also.

Continue to patiently wait on my Wind Raiders and spare BG Evil Lyn, plus Fisto etc ...
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior
    I'm waiting for:

1. Wind Raider/BGEL/Demo Man
    2. Fisto x 2/Sorceress/Beast Man
    3. Skeletor/Panthor/BGEL
    4. Battle Cat/He-Man

And from the secondary market...

1. Shadow Weaver (this ticks me off as much as the Matty orders being late, because its the same issue, my vendor has not received their orders from Matty)
    2. Kobra Khan

I emailed Matty last night, as i was worried about my Shadow Weaver / Fisto / Sorceress.

Everything else has arrived - and its usually a 6 week process.

The thing that is scaring me is when i click on the link on the email to the shipping details it say "order not found"

Patiently waiting

My Sorceress, Fisto, Shadow Weaver and Map of Preternia arrived! That's a positive sign.

Still waiting on: Demo-Man, Evil-Lyn, Fearless Photog, Beast Man and Kobra Khan.

Heroic Warrior
    Today I received nothing except an email from Digital River saying that they will not be processing my refund at this time as they are "still working to resolve my case". Sure they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    Today I received nothing except an email from Digital River saying that they will not be processing my refund at this time as they are "still working to resolve my case". Sure they are.
    I get more joy seeing you complain about not receiving anything than I do when I get my deliveries

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I get more joy seeing you complain about not receiving anything than I do when I get my deliveries
    Wow, that's just flat out rude and utterly inappropriate. There is a word for taking delight in the misfortune of others... its called sadism. You might want to see someone with professional credentials about that.

Now about that "ignore" button...

Heroic Warrior
    Totally O/T, but I thought the word for taking delight in the misfortune of others was schadenfreude.

At least that's what repeated viewings of Avenue Q taught me.

Keyboard Warrior The Blue Beetle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post
    Totally O/T, but I thought the word for taking delight in the misfortune of others was schadenfreude.

At least that's what repeated viewings of Avenue Q taught me.
    "Schadenfreude" sounds like an awesome name for a heavy metal band! And yeah, Fallen, you probably didn't mean for that to come across so harshly, but remember that the tone is lost on message boards...