Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread January 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I agree, he was General Rattlor on the MYP cartoon - same character! I hope we just get a "General Rattlor" in MOTUC - with removable 200X armor - I can live with 1 head - don't really want to see the angular T-Rex head.
    I want a 200x or similar modernized head. I certainly do not want a vintage head.

My favorite interpretation of this character is 200x. Naturally I don't expect the figure to be 100% like that but it should still have more modernized and less goofy sculpt celebrating both versions just as they did with Fisto.

I'd prefer something closer to the vintage head. Ironically enough it's closer to what an actual snake looks like. The 200X interpretation just looks like a dinosaur to me.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I'd prefer something closer to the vintage head. Ironically enough it's closer to what an actual snake looks like. The 200X interpretation just looks like a dinosaur to me.
    I thought vintage Rattlor - the toy - was the only one who looked like an actual snake too. Tung Lashor had a frog/salamander thing going on, Kobra Kahn sort of looked like snake, but vintage Rattlor really did look snake-like to me.

I love the 200x toy, but it does look like a t-rex rather than a snake.