View Poll Results: Which version of Tuskador/Insyzor tusks do you prefer?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toy version

46 56.10%
  • Cartoon version

36 43.90%

Thread: MOTU NA Polls- Tuskador/Insyzor Tusks

MOTUC NA Polls- Tuskador/Insyzor Tusks

Now ideally we'd get both versions that are interchangeable but if we only get one then which version of Tuskador/Insyzor tusks do you want in MOTUC?

Toy version:

Cartoon version:

I hope he doesn't have the leaver for his action feature on the back of his helmet like we've had dials on other figures.
    I'd also like the colour of the boots to be toned down like in the cartoon:

and a cartoon accurate helmetless head:

If you haven't already vote in my other MOTUC NA polls:
    He-Man's Hair
    The Sword of Power
    Kayo/Tatarus
    Spinwit/Tornado
    Nocturna
    Last edited by 13977; February 10, 2012 at 04:57am.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

hopefully the tusks will be a LOT more subtle than the toy version, cartoon version looks almost OK, this is my ideal tusk scenario :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think that he should come with both pairs and be interchangeable. other than his gun he doesnt come with much so he might as well be packed with both sets of tusks to use

While the cartoon tusks are better for hooking another action figure in them for play value, I think the action figure tusks look more aesthetically interesting, with the more winding twists to them. However, I agree that, ideally, he should come with both tusks. I'd also like the non helmeted head to be included if they can't make the headgear simply removable. And I'm also with you on toning down the color of the boots a little like the cartoon did. They're still a lighter blue than the rest of the blue on his body, but the contrast isn't so jarring.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    I prefer the toy version of the tusks, and yes to the extra "Peter Venkman" head!
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

I prefer the toy version as well.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Hordaiquiri View Post
    I prefer the toy version of the tusks, and yes to the extra "Peter Venkman" head!
    It is Venkman! Awesome!

I like the more intereesting (in my opinion) toy-tusks, but both would be swell. Not at the cost of a helmetless head, though. I think the NA guys need those fo' sho.'

What the heck is the deal with this guy anyhow? He's truly bizarre. I can't wait for his Bio... (Maybe there are wooly mammoth type creatures on his planet...)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    I prefer the cartoon version with Tusks that can pierce instead of grab,
    and the more toned down colors on the boots.
    I had the toy version as a kid and hated it. It was a nightmare to play with.
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

it's funny, my vote pushed TOY over Cartoon by a vote (at this time) but really I prefer the TOon version, but think it should be toy to keep the vintage accuracy.

Either way it's going to be hideous.

Karaoke Extraordinaire Wun2 III's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    I hope he doesn't have the leaver for his action feature on the back of his helmet like we've had dials on other figures.
    I agree... As far as the tusks are concerned, I wouldn't mind if he came with both styles...
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

"If the connection ends up being Scott Neitlich sitting at his desk,
    I'm gonna punch Scott in the face!" -JVS3 RGD Ep072

I really like both of them and would be happy with either style. For the sake of the Poll, I voted Cartoon version because of the simple, clean shape and thos would less likely throw off his balance.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

I voted for the cartoon version even though I loved the toy version as a kid. The cartoon version is much more streamlined and would probably look better. It is clear that the toy's tusks were designed to accomodate the action feature. I would love to see this guy with the extra head and perhaps an interchangeable "cracked" tusk to give him some additional pizazz!
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    would like very much for a unhelmeted head with na characters.

Heroic Warrior
    Toy version all the way. Everything down to the reddish skintone.

His head/helmet/armor should all be one removable piece that sits on his shoulders. The tusks should be removable from the armor. Helmetless cartoon head included. I'd prefer reddish alien skintone but white is cool too. Just won't match his arms.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I would like it if the tusks are removable.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    I would like it if the tusks are removable.
    I echo your thoughts.

I prefer the cartoon version.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Since the MOTUC figures don't have an action feature, I vote for the toon version.

But really, why not both? They can be interchangeable, stored on his back, and even used as swords!

I am really bummed that Tusky didn't win the vote...... all three choices really deserved to win.

I was like asking us to choose between Teela, Man-At-Arms, and Ram Man.....
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Since the MOTUC figures don't have an action feature, I vote for the toon version.

But really, why not both? They can be interchangeable, stored on his back, and even used as swords!

I am really bummed that Tusky didn't win the vote...... all three choices really deserved to win.

I was like asking us to choose between Teela, Man-At-Arms, and Ram Man.....
    The choice was so dam easy, Tuskador would have been an incredible sculpted figure (maybe ram man sized) but people choose a girl in a bikini instead because she was an important character ... ugh this will never be my thing

I prefer the cartoon version. I also hope to get a second helmetless head.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I'm going to go with the cartoon version.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    Toy version, but I'd be okay with interchangeable tusks- really hope the helmetless head is included!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

I voted cartoon, but really I would like something in between...
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/